Innocence of Muslims - Page 6 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 09-15-2012, 08:23 PM   #51 (permalink)
THESE THOTS AIN'T LOYAL
 
scrilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chatbox
Posts: 15,344
scrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

tbf burning down carls jr is just wrong. the western cheeseburger >>>>
__________________

#BELLA&HOOPLA
scrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-15-2012, 08:33 PM   #52 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: DMV
Posts: 6,049
#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakzilla5 View Post
The only thing thing Anwar Al Awlaki did is tell it like it is. The death of one civilian in New york does not justify the death of one civilian in the middle east and vice versa.

Exactly. He didn't stand for those bullshit double standards that most seem to be fine with. I mean come on, what they did to him is the biggest possible breach of basic human rights.
#Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 03:28 AM   #53 (permalink)
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
Hotdiggity11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Harrison, Tennessee
Posts: 11,983
Hotdiggity11 has posts worth readingHotdiggity11 has posts worth readingHotdiggity11 has posts worth readingHotdiggity11 has posts worth readingHotdiggity11 has posts worth readingHotdiggity11 has posts worth readingHotdiggity11 has posts worth readingHotdiggity11 has posts worth readingHotdiggity11 has posts worth readingHotdiggity11 has posts worth readingHotdiggity11 has posts worth reading
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

That movie is like a bad episode of Monday Night RAW.
__________________
Wanted:

A tall well built woman with good
reputation, who can cook frogs
legs, who appreciates a good fuc-
schia garden, classical music and tal-
king without getting too serious.
But please read only lines 1, 3 and 5.
Hotdiggity11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 03:42 AM   #54 (permalink)
Celestial Messiah
 
reDREDD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 33,596
reDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotdiggity11 View Post
That movie is like a bad episode of Monday Night RAW.
bad episode of monday night raw just sounds redundant
__________________
reDREDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 04:48 AM   #55 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 377
TommyWCECM should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTommyWCECM should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTommyWCECM should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTommyWCECM should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTommyWCECM should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

I have always viewed religion as something that sounds good in theory, promoting peace harmony etc but in practice its where it goes wrong. its like a family.

Family 1/people who are non fanatical religious: Father is the bread winner, has the expirience with the world knows society as a whole is flawed, comes up with commandments bout living a good life and not push it on others. works with the Mother so the commandments for their family is fair for all. it is then taught to the children which in this case represents the present and future of society. the children follows the rules and knows to obey it cause they love their parents and then the cycle repeats it self when they make families of their own.

Family 2/fanatics: its like the mother falls in love with a guy who seems nice says all the right things, then as soon as they are married shows his true colours. he verbally abuses/physically abuses her uses her for his own selfish gain with threats of violence if she doesnt comply shes terrified and because she represents that link between god and society (children) society learns that going against the rules leaves you with severe consequences and if you leave that system your as good as dead.

if the 2 families met the 2 powers are bound to clash. two very different worlds one that is kind hearted and sweet the other that is not so much. The kind hearted will do what they think is right. the leader of the oppressing system will attack the society and the mother and force his rules on them and the head of the kind hearted household will protect his household which will lead to a fued/war that wont ever end. adding politics to religion is like adding more men/women/children who share your beliefs and creating a bigger army.

No one likes being told what to do, or that their beliefs and rules to live by is wrong. that is what religion should be, accepting people of their flaws and not forcing your beliefs on everyone. you live your life how you choose you defend your principles respectfully. there is no reason to force your lifestyle on to someone else.

I have had people do that to me, make me feel bad im disabled cause i dont fit what they believe in (this is from both forms of religion be it muslim or christianity) It has happened to me so many times now that I have given up on religion. I follow my own path, I treat others with respect unless im not given the same courtesy in return. I am very protective of girls/women/children (past reasons) I dont put my life on the line for anyone unless they need it. I dont fight anything unless it involves protecting someones human rights. I am my own man, I have my own belief system and no one will ever take that away from me. I surround myself with people who know that everyone has rights and despise anyone who seeks to take away the rights of everyone else specially women/children.

My belief system is entirely relevant to this discussion cause that is entirely what this is:someone abusing someone for living the way they want. in this case someone stirring up muslims for not following their beliefs, muslims retaliating in kind.
TommyWCECM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 05:25 AM   #56 (permalink)
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
Cliffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SSV Normandy
Posts: 10,670
Cliffy has posts worth readingCliffy has posts worth readingCliffy has posts worth readingCliffy has posts worth readingCliffy has posts worth readingCliffy has posts worth readingCliffy has posts worth readingCliffy has posts worth readingCliffy has posts worth readingCliffy has posts worth readingCliffy has posts worth reading
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
Liberate? demoracy? The united states have been supporting the hell out of the old Hosni Mubarak regime where he stood as PRESIDENT for 30 years? where he was grooming his son for presidency before the revolution? in what reality is that democracy?

America's strongest allies are saudi arabia and bahrain, counntries that dont even pretend to be democracies, theyre fucking monarchies that torture and kill anyone who dares stand up to the government or even thinks about giving women basic rights

Even Sadam fucking hussein, the 'worst man to ever live' according to America, was a huge american ally, fighting their wars for them. Did america care about his military style dictatorship? did america stop his human rights abuse? no, they treated him as a champion and used him to destroy iran, another country that was ruled by an american puppet dictator until the PEOPLE got rid of him. When Saddam started thinking hes a real boy and invaded kuwait, its only then when he became public enemy number 1

America doesnt give two shits about democracy. They only push it when countries that dont kiss american ass needs to invaded and america cant use the 'weapons of mass destruction' excuse

Vietnam, El Salvador, cuba, egypt, saudi arabia, Iran, iraq and more. All corrupt puppets of america protected and pushed. And thats not even getting started America funding the 'mujahedeen' of Afghanistan. Gaza had democracy. Obviously the moment the results didnt turn out the way america wanted them, america dropped the sanctions

American only wants 'democracy' when it suits the situation.

But you want to know what bothers me the most? Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, gives you the right to go to another country or people, declare your culture or ideas superior, and just impose them. Nothing gives you that right. Imagine if someone came to America right now, stationed troops, told your elected system to fuck off, just because they said it was their right and their newly introduced system was better? How would you feel about that?

That last parts kind of already happening in Britain with sharia imposed areas & the eastern europeans doing whatever the fuck they want.
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 09:23 AM   #57 (permalink)
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
 
Panzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 12,782
Panzer is making a name for themselvesPanzer is making a name for themselvesPanzer is making a name for themselvesPanzer is making a name for themselvesPanzer is making a name for themselvesPanzer is making a name for themselvesPanzer is making a name for themselvesPanzer is making a name for themselvesPanzer is making a name for themselvesPanzer is making a name for themselvesPanzer is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
Liberate? demoracy? The united states have been supporting the hell out of the old Hosni Mubarak regime where he stood as PRESIDENT for 30 years? where he was grooming his son for presidency before the revolution? in what reality is that democracy?

America's strongest allies are saudi arabia and bahrain, counntries that dont even pretend to be democracies, theyre fucking monarchies that torture and kill anyone who dares stand up to the government or even thinks about giving women basic rights

Even Sadam fucking hussein, the 'worst man to ever live' according to America, was a huge american ally, fighting their wars for them. Did america care about his military style dictatorship? did america stop his human rights abuse? no, they treated him as a champion and used him to destroy iran, another country that was ruled by an american puppet dictator until the PEOPLE got rid of him. When Saddam started thinking hes a real boy and invaded kuwait, its only then when he became public enemy number 1

America doesnt give two shits about democracy. They only push it when countries that dont kiss american ass needs to invaded and america cant use the 'weapons of mass destruction' excuse

Vietnam, El Salvador, cuba, egypt, saudi arabia, Iran, iraq and more. All corrupt puppets of america protected and pushed. And thats not even getting started America funding the 'mujahedeen' of Afghanistan. Gaza had democracy. Obviously the moment the results didnt turn out the way america wanted them, america dropped the sanctions

American only wants 'democracy' when it suits the situation.

But you want to know what bothers me the most? Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, gives you the right to go to another country or people, declare your culture or ideas superior, and just impose them. Nothing gives you that right. Imagine if someone came to America right now, stationed troops, told your elected system to fuck off, just because they said it was their right and their newly introduced system was better? How would you feel about that?
THIS times 1000. Thank you.

Speaking of the movie though, I don't see it as political. I see it as religious. That is, from a bigoted Christians views. The movie was horrible. That being said, what the director did fails in comparison of the bigotry of the reactions from Muslims. Someone offends their prophet and they loot and kill and attack embassies. They have a right to complain but they don't have a right to violate other people's rights by hurting others and attacking another human beings free speech. That is whats wrong with a good bit of the Muslim world in that they don't truly understand free speech except through an Islamic interpretation.
__________________
Panzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 09:46 AM   #58 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: like a bitch
Posts: 2,959
Rayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right now
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
THIS times 1000. Thank you.

Speaking of the movie though, I don't see it as political. I see it as religious. That is, from a bigoted Christians views. The movie was horrible. That being said, what the director did fails in comparison of the bigotry of the reactions from Muslims. Someone offends their prophet and they loot and kill and attack embassies. They have a right to complain but they don't have a right to violate other people's rights by hurting others and attacking another human beings free speech. That is whats wrong with a good bit of the Muslim world in that they don't truly understand free speech except through an Islamic interpretation.

You do know Free speach gose to USA and a few others? As in no one outside of the U.S has to follow our free speach, there is no "basic freespeach" right around the world, to them they DONT have the right to do this and is even a crime to many to speak of their man that way.
Rayfu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:49 AM   #59 (permalink)
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,690
Gandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

Let the muslims rage out its only showing the entire world that islam has made these muslims become savage barbaric morons who are willing to kill innocents over their disgusting cult.Islam is a disgusting cult of hate and fear and order,Trust the atheist ex muslim here folks islam's full of shit.

Free speech will NOT be silenced,People make fun of chirstians and hindus and atheists and everybody and nobody does anything but when its muslims they rage out and kill innocents? Fuck that we're not giving ANYBODY special treatment and we'll draw and make fun of your stupid prophet all we want.Your religion forbids you from insulting mo man,Thats fine but don't force your stupid rules on others people can say whatever the fuck they want to say.Those idiots from Westboro Baptist church talk allot of hate speech against dead people from 9/11 or homosexuals and I'm STILL against silencing them even though I'm an atheist who hates what they say,Free speech is free speech and it will NEVER hurt people physically therefore it has every right to exist.If free speech is silenced then we'd be a madhouse like Iran or North Korea.People can say whatever and people can just ignore it,Its that damn simple.
Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:32 AM   #60 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Oliver-94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Posts: 3,309
Oliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a push
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

The film's only purpose was to wind up Muslims but violence should never be used in this type of situation. People insult religions every time, it doesn't give you the right to kill them.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic210074_24.gif
Oliver-94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios