Innocence of Muslims - Page 4 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 09-15-2012, 05:29 PM   #31 (permalink)
===Valar Morghulis===
 
Genesis 1.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Attending the Funeral of the Lion of Lannister
Posts: 4,256
Genesis 1.0 8001 - 8500Genesis 1.0 8001 - 8500Genesis 1.0 8001 - 8500Genesis 1.0 8001 - 8500Genesis 1.0 8001 - 8500Genesis 1.0 8001 - 8500Genesis 1.0 8001 - 8500Genesis 1.0 8001 - 8500Genesis 1.0 8001 - 8500Genesis 1.0 8001 - 8500Genesis 1.0 8001 - 8500
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
interesting POV?

I LIVED IN THE FUCKING REGION FOR 19 YEARS

but no, id love to hear more americans telling me how my own people are doing and what theyre thinking
For one thing, I saw his post on the 2nd page regarding being raised in a Muslim setting & replied to it without even hitting the 3rd page. That's one.

Secondly, I understand this hits waaaaay close to home for you but using your shouty CAPs isn't really helping to convey what was a very well thought out point.
__________________


=="Turn All Creation To Ash, Ryujin Jakka."==


Sig emerged from the dark & twisted mind of A$AP
Genesis 1.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-15-2012, 05:35 PM   #32 (permalink)
Celestial Messiah
 
reDREDD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 33,561
reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

thats it, im burning down carls jr










not because of the video, i just find their food dreadful

holy crap, i just called racist for criticising my own group of people by gohel50
__________________

Last edited by reDREDD : 09-15-2012 at 05:47 PM.
reDREDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 05:51 PM   #33 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ratedr4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 5,016
Ratedr4life 2001 - 2500Ratedr4life 2001 - 2500Ratedr4life 2001 - 2500Ratedr4life 2001 - 2500Ratedr4life 2001 - 2500Ratedr4life 2001 - 2500Ratedr4life 2001 - 2500Ratedr4life 2001 - 2500Ratedr4life 2001 - 2500Ratedr4life 2001 - 2500Ratedr4life 2001 - 2500
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakzilla5 View Post
Probably more to do with things like this, the video just served as something of a tipping point.



This is the aftermath of a NATO airstrike during their so-called "humanitarian" intervention in Libya last year......
That was horrific, and it makes me sick that in 2012 there are still wars between countries, that these conflicts exist. As human beings we've come a long way from our barbaric past, yet shit like this still happens. I believe in peace, and I hope I live long enough to actually see it in my lifetime.

If you take a step back and look at the situation in it's entirety, without pointing out what horrific things the US has done to middle eastern countries, and look at it from the US's POV, if they feel threatened by a country, or a country is threatening attacks on one of their allies, the US is going to come in and fuck shit up like only the US can.

These "crazy Muslims" and I say crazy because it's not all Muslims, more like 5% of them that are terrorists, believe they are on this "Jihad" this holy war against the western world. Now I don't know what their end game is, do they want to convert the US to Islam? I don't get it, and frankly it's stupid, you are not going to win. Live in your country follow your religion and be happy, but don't cry out to the world when your own country is fucked up, I'm talking about Iraq, Iran, Egypt, Libya. Then when countries like the US, Canada, France, Britain try to help you, you lash out at them for "invading" your country and trying to "westernize" your culture, you start protesting them, throwing grenades at forces. NO! we are trying to help you.

Its like the scrawny kid at school picking on the biggest strongest and toughest kid. The big kid doesn't want to beat the shit out of the smaller kid, because he is above that, but when the little kid pushes the right buttons, he's gonna get his ass kicked. Then he makes the big kid out as the bad guy becasue he is picking on the small guy, so that he can get support from other small guys.

Like I said it was absolutely atrocious that kids get caught in the crossfire between idiots, but did children not die during 9/11? Have children not died during conflicts in Arab countries between their own people? Have children not died during every war that has ever happen in the history of mankind? The answer is yes.

Islam is a beautiful religion, that I've left, but these idiots have turned it into something that is associated with terrorism and have twisted the words to fit their agenda. It sucks that many of the Arab youth are easily brainwashed.

Most importantly do not use a video of a child to bring validity to your point, I can put up images and videos of horrific things Arab countries have done to not only the US, but to women and children in their own countries.
__________________
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bky682PIYAEZ77z.jpg

THANK YOU ULTIMATE WARRIOR
Ratedr4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 05:55 PM   #34 (permalink)
Celestial Messiah
 
reDREDD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 33,561
reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

If american 'help' is 30 years of mubarak rule and supporting the royal families of saudi, then i can name a few places where you can cram it
__________________
reDREDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 05:57 PM   #35 (permalink)
===Valar Morghulis===
 
Genesis 1.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Attending the Funeral of the Lion of Lannister
Posts: 4,256
Genesis 1.0 8001 - 8500Genesis 1.0 8001 - 8500Genesis 1.0 8001 - 8500Genesis 1.0 8001 - 8500Genesis 1.0 8001 - 8500Genesis 1.0 8001 - 8500Genesis 1.0 8001 - 8500Genesis 1.0 8001 - 8500Genesis 1.0 8001 - 8500Genesis 1.0 8001 - 8500Genesis 1.0 8001 - 8500
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
thats it, im burning down carls jr










not because of the video, i just find their food dreadful

holy crap, i just called racist for criticising my own group of people by gohel50
Idjit.
__________________


=="Turn All Creation To Ash, Ryujin Jakka."==


Sig emerged from the dark & twisted mind of A$AP
Genesis 1.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:01 PM   #36 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ratedr4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 5,016
Ratedr4life 2001 - 2500Ratedr4life 2001 - 2500Ratedr4life 2001 - 2500Ratedr4life 2001 - 2500Ratedr4life 2001 - 2500Ratedr4life 2001 - 2500Ratedr4life 2001 - 2500Ratedr4life 2001 - 2500Ratedr4life 2001 - 2500Ratedr4life 2001 - 2500Ratedr4life 2001 - 2500
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
If american 'help' is 30 years of mubarak rule and supporting the royal families of saudi, then i can name a few places where you can cram it
So you are going to blame our forefathers and punish the current generation....again living in the past.

People have made mistakes, the US is no diffrent. But to hate and blame the US because your country was ruled by a dictatorship is stupid. Then when they do come in and liberate your country and try and bring democracy to it they're the bad guys....yup, makes perfect sense
__________________
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bky682PIYAEZ77z.jpg

THANK YOU ULTIMATE WARRIOR
Ratedr4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:12 PM   #37 (permalink)
Celestial Messiah
 
reDREDD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 33,561
reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

Liberate? demoracy? The united states have been supporting the hell out of the old Hosni Mubarak regime where he stood as PRESIDENT for 30 years? where he was grooming his son for presidency before the revolution? in what reality is that democracy?

America's strongest allies are saudi arabia and bahrain, counntries that dont even pretend to be democracies, theyre fucking monarchies that torture and kill anyone who dares stand up to the government or even thinks about giving women basic rights

Even Sadam fucking hussein, the 'worst man to ever live' according to America, was a huge american ally, fighting their wars for them. Did america care about his military style dictatorship? did america stop his human rights abuse? no, they treated him as a champion and used him to destroy iran, another country that was ruled by an american puppet dictator until the PEOPLE got rid of him. When Saddam started thinking hes a real boy and invaded kuwait, its only then when he became public enemy number 1

America doesnt give two shits about democracy. They only push it when countries that dont kiss american ass needs to invaded and america cant use the 'weapons of mass destruction' excuse

Vietnam, El Salvador, cuba, egypt, saudi arabia, Iran, iraq and more. All corrupt puppets of america protected and pushed. And thats not even getting started America funding the 'mujahedeen' of Afghanistan. Gaza had democracy. Obviously the moment the results didnt turn out the way america wanted them, america dropped the sanctions

American only wants 'democracy' when it suits the situation.

But you want to know what bothers me the most? Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, gives you the right to go to another country or people, declare your culture or ideas superior, and just impose them. Nothing gives you that right. Imagine if someone came to America right now, stationed troops, told your elected system to fuck off, just because they said it was their right and their newly introduced system was better? How would you feel about that?
__________________

Last edited by reDREDD : 09-15-2012 at 06:14 PM.
reDREDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:14 PM   #38 (permalink)
===Valar Morghulis===
 
Genesis 1.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Attending the Funeral of the Lion of Lannister
Posts: 4,256
Genesis 1.0 8001 - 8500Genesis 1.0 8001 - 8500Genesis 1.0 8001 - 8500Genesis 1.0 8001 - 8500Genesis 1.0 8001 - 8500Genesis 1.0 8001 - 8500Genesis 1.0 8001 - 8500Genesis 1.0 8001 - 8500Genesis 1.0 8001 - 8500Genesis 1.0 8001 - 8500Genesis 1.0 8001 - 8500
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratedr4life View Post
So you are going to blame our forefathers and punish the current generation....again living in the past.

People have made mistakes, the US is no diffrent. But to hate and blame the US because your country was ruled by a dictatorship is stupid. Then when they do come in and liberate your country and try and bring democracy to it they're the bad guys....yup, makes perfect sense
While I DO agree with the premise that the US receives an undue amount of hate, I think ReDead's main issue with the situation is that we (U.S.) were funding Mubarak, providing weapons, cash, & backing him against sections of the populace that were unhappy with his rule, a feeling that only increased as he descended further & further into insanity / cruelty. He went from a feasible ally with rough edges at the outset to a brutal dictator.

So when the U.S. intervened to depose him, we were essentially cleaning up a mess we helped created. Not completely our fault, but when you helped make it, you really should clean it up.
__________________


=="Turn All Creation To Ash, Ryujin Jakka."==


Sig emerged from the dark & twisted mind of A$AP
Genesis 1.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:19 PM   #39 (permalink)
Celestial Messiah
 
reDREDD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 33,561
reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000reDREDD 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

It wasnt really sections, ive honestly never met a egyptian who liked mubarak. The man was less popular than cancer.

The only reason he couldnt be eliminated was his strong US support, iron controls over the egyptian secret service and the army, and the fact the muslim brotherhood are seen as too extreme by many.
__________________
reDREDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:29 PM   #40 (permalink)
Searching for a new identity
 
#Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: DMV
Posts: 5,535
#Mark 4501 - 5000#Mark 4501 - 5000#Mark 4501 - 5000#Mark 4501 - 5000#Mark 4501 - 5000#Mark 4501 - 5000#Mark 4501 - 5000#Mark 4501 - 5000#Mark 4501 - 5000#Mark 4501 - 5000#Mark 4501 - 5000
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

I'm american and I can see why the middle east hates America. Wouldn't you if there were drones dropping like flies in your country? innocent civilians and families are being killed senselessly for no reason at all. Hell, Obama even ordered the killing of two American muslims this past year without any trial. One was a 16 year old boy who was killed more or less because of who his father was (his father being the other man ordered killed, they called him a fanatic because he used to travel the globe preaching religious ideals). An article I read linked the kids facebook page and he was no different than any american teenager. It's quite sad really.

Last edited by #Mark : 09-15-2012 at 06:33 PM.
#Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios