Innocence of Muslims - Page 17 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 09-26-2012, 08:51 PM   #161 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
eddiefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 2,228
eddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friends
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
There's technology nowadays, so I don't think anyone has an excuse to not believe in god or Islam, I don't think there's anyone who haven't heard about Islam or even other religions nowadays. As for those who lived in the past, god sent deferent prophets to deferent areas to preach the people who live in that area to believe in god, if they didn't believe they go to hell, because they knew it and didn't believe it. And for those who never heard about god and no one preached them to do so, then(I think) the god will forgive them, because they had no chance to know it, and the god mentions many times in Quran that he's merciful.
There is one thing I never understood about this belief. What if someone, in ancient times, was never exposed to the idea of Islam and lived a life without morals? Totally evil. But he hadn't heard of the religion and thus never got the moral lessons he should have. What happens then? Heaven or Hell?
__________________
eddiefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-26-2012, 09:17 PM   #162 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 253
moon25 is in rep purgatory
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiefan View Post
There is one thing I never understood about this belief. What if someone, in ancient times, was never exposed to the idea of Islam and lived a life without morals? Totally evil. But he hadn't heard of the religion and thus never got the moral lessons he should have. What happens then? Heaven or Hell?
The god says he's merciful many times, but in this case I don't really know if he forgives him or not, there must be something or someone who told him about the god, but if there's no one then I'm no different than you I don't know, so I can't say if he goes to Heaven or Hell.
moon25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 03:55 AM   #163 (permalink)
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,638
Gandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

Moon25,I'm glad you've posted what you've posted because you're only making islam look worse.

First you say your god is loving merciful and just but then you post this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
The god created you and me, and he has the right upon you, you're nothing but a tool for the god, he has the right to kill you, send you to heaven, or to hell as he wants
That is NOT merciful god of love and justice,Thats just an attention seeking psychopathic bully who wants people to kiss his ass for all eternity.Ofcourse I already knew that,I'm just glad you pointed that out for me to see.See I don't really need to say much to make islam look bad,You do that on your own because islam itself IS horrid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
And why should the god forgive the ones who never believed in him even after they died?
Even if your god exists,He is in no position to "forgive" because non believers didn't do anything to your god to begin with.If your god wants people to notice him why doesn't he just show up and show himself instead of hiding and letting humans only have "faith" he exists.Did I mention faith is to believe in something without evidence? Sad aint it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
do you think it's fair that the non-believers and believers to go to the same place and have the same treatment?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
it says the god loves the believers and hate the non-believers.
If your god would stoop to a level to "hate" anybody for simply not knowing he exists then he's a disgusting being tbh.You just keep proving that islam is disgusting,Keep it up man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
I believe in Islam because The Quran gave me many evidences to do so, The Quran is miracle
There is no evidence in the quran islam is a real religion of god and I'm an Arab who reads the quran allot,That quran is just bad poetry and is anything but a miracle.Don't you think its a little suspicious in mohammed's time in Arabia almost all Arabs loved poetry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
every time I read it I discover new things
Everytime I read it I see how much of a disgusting cult islam is,Hell reading the quran is one of the reasons I started doubting islam and eventually became an ex muslim

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
and it also strengthens my believe to god and Islam
Brainwashing at its finest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
Beside I believe in god because I have personal experiences, and I always gonna remember that the god helped me so many times, even though if I wasn't expecting to succeed in something the god helped me to succeed, only because I asked him to help me.
I know pagans and hindus who say their gods have helped them countless times because they asked them to,I call those folks delusional and you are no different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
Can the pink fairies you're talking about do that?
No they can't,Because they're not real and there is no evidence they exist.The same goes with islam,There is no evidence islam is real period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
Why should I believe in pink fairies while The Quran tells me that the Islam is the last religion?
Thats just utter stupidity,Thats like saying I believe in Vishnu the hindu god because it says he's a real god in Hindu scriptures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
Not to mention all the evidences that made me to believe in it.
Get me evidence,Because I sure as hell see none of it when it comes to islam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
Why do you think all god religions are similar at some point? Why do you think that both the Christianity and Islam have the same stories about prophets before Mohammad and the way the world created with slight differences in some points? these things makes me believe that the god exists and that the islam is a real religion.
Because islam is a copy and pasted version of christianity only it follows Arab culture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
And if you really care not to go to hell, you would simply believe in god
Which god? There's millions of versions of "god" from the islamic version of god to the hindu versions of god to the zoroastrian version of god.

Also,You can't just make someone "believe" in something you need to show them evidence.

And I'm not afraid of hell,Because it doesn't exist and is only a barbaric lie made up to trick people into joining cults out of fear and ignorance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
why the god should send you to heaven instead of the hell while you simply didn't believe in him when he asked you to do so?
He didn't ask me to believe in him,You and all the muslim community did.I'm not calling you a lair for saying he exists,I'm calling your "prophet" a lair who made all this islam cult garbage up and tricked the world to gain fame and power "and you and I both know the guy got his fair share of power and fame"

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
The god doesn't need you, you need him.
If he doesn't need me he won't want me or anybody to worship him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
what if he really exists? what if he sends you to hell after you die because you didn't believe him? What if it's all what Quran says is the truth? Are you willing to take the punishment
You trying to get me scared or something? If the god of islam is real then we are all screwed and millions of innocents will burn in hell.Its that simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
because simply you're feeling that you don't need to believe in god?
I'm not "feeling I don't need to believe" I'd instantly believe the god of islam exists if you show me proof he exists but alas,You muslims only talk about faith "which is to believe without evidence".

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
but you can remove that by praying and reading the truth in Quran
Praying didn't do anything to me,And reading the quran allot is why I became an atheist ex muslim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
and fearing the punishment of the hell if you didn't believe in god.
Religion of fear eh? Glorious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
So if you don't believe in god, why you're so afraid from the hell, if you don't believe in god, that means you don't believe in hell either, so why is the fear.
When I watch a movie that supposed to be scary I will still fear the creepy crawlers in the movie,It doesn't mean I believe in them its just a movie and in your case hell is just a lie made up in the cults known throughout all human history from Greek mythology to islam today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
Sorry for the long post, I'm trying to be clear as I can.
I'm glad you posted,Really I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
There's technology nowadays, so I don't think anyone has an excuse to not believe in god or Islam
Funny,Because technology "mostly the internet" is one of the reasons I realized islam was nothing but a complete made up cult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
As for those who lived in the past, god sent deferent prophets to deferent areas to preach the people who live in that area to believe in god, if they didn't believe they go to hell
Apparently your god forgot to send prophets to Japan,Australia,South America and was only able to send prophets in the middle east.You just keep on making islam look worse and worse by each post,Thanks bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
And for those who never heard about god and no one preached them to do so, then(I think) the god will forgive them, because they had no chance to know it, and the god mentions many times in Quran that he's merciful.
So you're saying everytime muslims preach islam to non believers you're giving non believers a chance to go to hell? Stop preaching then so everybody can go to heaven fucking rofl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
If you ever read Quran and UNDERSTAND it you'll know the proof
I've read it countless times "In arabic since I'm Arab" and I understand it fully and still see there is no evidence islam is real.There is no proof islam is real in the quran,Just verses about heaven and hell or stories about prophets and rules set in the form of horrid poetry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
I heard some scientist already turned into Muslims after they discovered things in their experiences already exists in Quran
Yes there are many muslim converts who convert to islam because they fall in love with islam's rules and way of life.They do not join islam because of proof,They join islam because the media protects islam and people lie and say islam is a religion of peace.People are tricked into believing so much about islam when in truth the core of islam is very disgusting,And this is coming from an atheist ARAB ex muslim who used to be very religious.

And another thing,Do you hear about the ex muslims who leave islam? Ofcourse you don't because there are only a few who admit to the world they are ex muslim and most ex muslims "such as myself" hide for their lives because we know if we admit we're apostates we will be captured by muslims and maybe even killed after all your hadiths state ex muslim apostates must be killed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
beside religion is a matter of faith
Which is why it is stupid.Faith is to believe in things without evidence,Which is moronic tbh.

I have faith in those pink fairies I mentioned! I don't need evidence they exist I just need faith! See how stupid faith sounds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
nowadays, Jews don't believe in Christianity
Jews have never believed in christianity.Coming from jewish friends of mine,Most jews believe jesus either never existed and others believe he was a lair simple as that.If jews believed in christianity they wouldn't be jews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
Christians don't believe in Islams
Same as the above,If christians believed in islam they wouldn't be christian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
All those three religions are similar to each other with slight differences because of different circumstances and different times
They have similarities because they are all copy and pasted versions of each other.

Wanna know a fun fact? Jews don't believe in hell,Nothing in the torah EVER speaks about a concept such as hell and I know this from jewish friends I have.Hell was a concept only created by christians and then followed by mohammed who stole ideas from christianity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
The god already tells in Quran that he will forgive the disable ones and young kids who haven't reached an age that they understand what they're doing numerous times, this also includes crazy ones if that what you mean by disabled.
Don't you believe that most non believers KNOW islam is real but don't care? No sane person would know they have a chance of going to hell or heaven and just "ignore it" so in other words if your god exists he is sending insane people to hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
The god says he's merciful, because if I did a sin while I believe in him, and then I prayed to him and asked him to forgive me, then he'll forgive me, also if I was non-believer and did bad things in my early life then I became believer and repented and stayed away from doing bad things, he'll forgive me, and that's mercy
Thats not mercy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
but if I don't believe in him at all and never believed in him for the rest of my life, and continued to do bad things, why should he forgive me?
What about people who don't believe he exists but do good things? Assuming all non believers are bad people is like people assuming all muslims are terrorists and bad people which I know for a fact is NOT true because my family and most of my friends are muslim and are VERY good people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
he doesn't need me, I need him.
Then stop praying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
Same thing with the police officer, if you broke a rule in simple thing(not murdering or stealing) then he will forgive you, but there's no chance he won't arrest you if you stole something or murdered somebody.
Did you seriously just compare non belief to murder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
Well, I don't thing it's fair, do you also think that the murder shouldn't be punished? Do you think that the thief shouldn't go to jail.
Holy crap here you go again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
Hell, do you think that someone who works his ass off to gain some money deserves the same treatment as someone steals that money? I mean you think both of them should go to jail, or both of them should be released? Without judgement everything will be a mess.
What about people who don't work their asses off but DON'T steal money?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
The god is just because he'll send his believers to heaven, and his non-believers to hell, and he's merciful because he'll forgive his believers for small sins they do, and also forgives his non-believers if they believed in him.
Post by post you keep proving your god is not just.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
The Quran is like a sea of knowledge
Then stop going to school/college then and just keep reading the quran.

I've read the quran and understand it fully and understanding it is why I left islam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
Quran is not an easy book, that's why there's many people study it instead of just reading. I know the basic things in Islam, but there's also rules you can't know it until you study Islamic law.
First of all why would a god send in a book thats so complicated?

Secondly,You're making shit up because to me the quran does not seem hard to understand I understand it fully and always ask sheiks about the quran when I'm not sure and everything they tell me is always on my head before I ask them."Studying" the quran is just lie made up by muslims so you could try and justify the horrible verses in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
What you're talking about was coincidence or something would likely happen, but mine wasn't coincidence and there's no chance it will be coincidence, many times god didn't help me, because I didn't ask him, but if I asked him-even in difficult situations he helped me, and trust me it wasn't coincidence.
D-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-delusional-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
Because it's the truth, and many things in it has been proven.
Thats not really an answer,Nothing has been proven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
Hinduism and paganism don't believe in god, so they're in fact not religions, there's a lot of people who don't believe in god, or worship some animal like cow or sun(if I know correctly) or anything, there's no similarity here, there's alot of people do that, and doesn't makes sense that a cow has created all this world.(I don't really know what they believe, so I can't say anything else).
Lol no,Hindus and pagans DO believe in god its just that they believe in gods and not just one god thats why they are called "PAGAN RELIGIONS" and that is why islam and christianity are called "MONOTHEISTIC RELIGIONS".Wanna know something? Zoroastrianism the ancient Persian religion is also monotheistic "a better religion than islam tbh and I'm an atheist who admits this".Anyway my point is,Any belief in spiritual beings and a set of rules and rituals is a religion wither you like it or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
As I said, religion is a matter of faith.
Faith = To believe in something without evidence
Faith = Silly

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
What do you think will happen to you after you die?
I don't know,Will probably never know.Its better to admit I don't know than to lie to myself and say I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
Also what religion do you believe?
None.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
Then, that means you're okay with going to hell, and take the punishment, why do you ask for mercy then?
He didn't say he's ok with going to hell,He said he's ok with not having a god a part of his life because he can live life normally.Don't put words into his mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
Okay, the god does exists and I fully believe in that, but to answer the question: If the god doesn't exist, then it doesn't harm me if I worshiped him, nor I lose something, but I gain something because it keeps me away from doing bad things, and also makes my life better.
So you're playing the "You've got nothing to lose if you just worship him" card?

Wrong,I do have something to lose because its a waste of time and brain cells.

Thanks for the posts Moon25,You're literally driving people away from islam.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:23 AM   #164 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
ROH Fan #1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 2,886
ROH Fan #1 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsROH Fan #1 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsROH Fan #1 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

Religion = people hearing the voice of god in their heads.

In medical terms we call this Schizophrenia, or at the least a mentally unstable condition.

What does this make religious followers....

PS: I know haters gonna gate, cum @ me brah.
__________________
CHIKARA, We Are Wrestling.

Eddie FUCKING Kingston: The last of a dying FUCKING breed, in this great FUCKING Sport.

Last edited by ROH Fan #1 : 09-27-2012 at 06:29 AM.
ROH Fan #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:54 AM   #165 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 840
fergieska needs to take rep more seriousfergieska needs to take rep more seriousfergieska needs to take rep more seriousfergieska needs to take rep more seriousfergieska needs to take rep more seriousfergieska needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
There's technology nowadays, so I don't think anyone has an excuse to not believe in god or Islam,
Ok you're clearly unaware of how the rest of the world works. Yes you have a computer and a TV and access to information; but to be blunt a massive amount of the population doesn't. There are people who still live in tribes for example; there are millions upon millions of people who will have never heard of Islam or the three abrahamic religions. This is a fact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
I don't think there's anyone who haven't heard about Islam or even other religions nowadays. As for those who lived in the past, god sent deferent prophets to deferent areas to preach the people who live in that area to believe in god, if they didn't believe they go to hell, because they knew it and didn't believe it. And for those who never heard about god and no one preached them to do so, then(I think) the god will forgive them, because they had no chance to know it, and the god mentions many times in Quran that he's merciful.
And by this reasoning those who preach Islam are the biggest sinners. Think about it clearly; if not knowing would guarantee someone into heaven then why tell someone about it? By doing that you're removing their 100% guarantee to heaven and instead presenting a scenario where they go to hell. The question here comes to; why do you want people to go to hell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
If you ever read Quran and UNDERSTAND it you'll know the proof, I heard some scientist already turned into Muslims after they discovered things in their experiences already exists in Quran, beside religion is a matter of faith, what if the god really exists and you didn't believe in him?
On that note what if a God you don't believe in exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
Other claim the same thing, but Islam already believes in Christianity and Judaism, we already know that they were religions before Islam, Judaism before Christianity, and Christianity before Islam, but life changed and the god decided to send Jesus to people to teach them slightly different rules according to different circumstances but to preach them to believe in the same god, then after many years life also changed, god sent Mohammad to people to teach them slightly different rules fits the recent circumstances in the world right now. nowadays, Jews don't believe in Christianity, and Christians don't believe in Islams, see? It's the same thing here. All those three religions are similar to each other with slight differences because of different circumstances and different times. Islam doesn't believe in other religions but these two, and these two religions past their prime.
I explained this you are referencing the three abrahamic religions; you all technincally speaking fall under specific denominations of Judaism but grew popular. There actually numerous denominations of Islam, Christianity and Judaism. The nowdays comment is stupid because they never did beleive in those other religions they believed in their own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
The god already tells in Quran that he will forgive the disable ones and young kids who haven't reached an age that they understand what they're doing numerous times, this also includes crazy ones if that what you mean by disabled.
Actually it doesn't directly state this. This is just a personal interpretation people have taken because the reality is rather grim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
The god says he's merciful, because if I did a sin while I believe in him, and then I prayed to him and asked him to forgive me, then he'll forgive me, also if I was non-believer and did bad things in my early life then I became believer and repented and stayed away from doing bad things, he'll forgive me, and that's mercy, but if I don't believe in him at all and never believed in him for the rest of my life, and continued to do bad things, why should he forgive me? he doesn't need me, I need him. Same thing with the police officer, if you broke a rule in simple thing(not murdering or stealing) then he will forgive you, but there's no chance he won't arrest you if you stole something or murdered somebody.
Once again that's not mercy and your example is off. Here's a better example if a man commits adultery it's bad right? It is but he won't get arrested for it while he's done something bad it doesn't fit the criteria for breaking the law so if a police officer doesn't arrest him for it, it's not a sign of mercy. Since Yaweh's requirement is just to accept himn then anything else is irrelevant. So to that extent not mercy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
Well, I don't thing it's fair, do you also think that the murder shouldn't be punished? Do you think that the thief shouldn't go to jail. Hell, do you think that someone who works his ass off to gain some money deserves the same treatment as someone steals that money? I mean you think both of them should go to jail, or both of them should be released? Without judgement everything will be a mess.
These examples you're giving are utterly over the top. You don't think it's fair; well lets clarify what you think is fair. You think it's fair that people who don't share the same belief as you are to be punished for eternity. You think it's fair that despite being a good person, despite helping others I deserve to rot in hell as do any good person outside of your faith. Your examples of murder and such really emphasise the negative stance towards those who acted violently due to the video. These punishments you mention are in no way shape or form justified to what you claim they are against.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
But, the human beings always commits sins no matter how hard they try not to do so, even if someone was very faithful, he will commit sins no matter how small that sin is, so you say th god shouldn't forgive them because they happened to do something wrong? The god is just because he'll send his believers to heaven, and his non-believers to hell, and he's merciful because he'll forgive his believers for small sins they do, and also forgives his non-believers if they believed in him.
You've missed the point here. If god is 100% just then he can't give mercy otherwise he isn't 100% just. Showing any mercy will mean that he isn't 100% just because the two directly contradict each other.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
The Quran is like a sea of knowledge, it's not really easy to understand as you think so even if you know arabic, there's obvious things in it you can easily understand, but there's also things you can't understand if you didn't pay attention to it, Quran is not an easy book, that's why there's many people study it instead of just reading. I know the basic things in Islam, but there's also rules you can't know it until you study Islamic law.
Of course but these not obvious parts tend to come under pure interpretation. Someone can read any book and get any interpretation from it; that's the thing with personal interpretation the limitation of it is the persons imagination.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
What you're talking about was coincidence or something would likely happen, but mine wasn't coincidence and there's no chance it will be coincidence, many times god didn't help me, because I didn't ask him, but if I asked him-even in difficult situations he helped me, and trust me it wasn't coincidence.
I can say the exact same thing about the fairies and my claim will be just as credible as yours. You kicking and screaming otherwise won't make it less so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
Because it's the truth, and many things in it has been proven.
And many proven to be false.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
Then they don't understand what evidence means.
I honestly don't think you do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
Hinduism and paganism don't believe in god, so they're in fact not religions, there's a lot of people who don't believe in god, or worship some animal like cow or sun(if I know correctly) or anything, there's no similarity here, there's alot of people do that, and doesn't makes sense that a cow has created all this world.(I don't really know what they believe, so I can't say anything else).
This comment is stupid and condescending. Being monotheistic is not the basis of religion and it is completely possible to be polytheistic and be a religion. Paganism and Hinduism are religions; that's a fact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
As I said, religion is a matter of faith.
Actually you said it was truth filled with evidence; this is a complete change of view from you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
And I'm really curious to know how do you think the world has been created,
Quantum mechanics most likely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
and do you think this world ever ends some day?
The energy won't but the material form yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
What do you think will happen to you after you die?
My body will decompose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
Also what religion do you believe?
None.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
And what if what Islam says is the truth and you didn't believed it, are you willing to take the punishment for that?
Yes; are you willing to do the same for any other religion?
Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
I really don't understand this sorry, maybe because of my limited English.
Pascals Wager is a flawed argument. It's what you're using; basically you're saying it is better to believe in your god than not believe because if you believe in the God and you're wrong nothing happens to you but if you don't believe and it does exist you go to hell. It's flawed because what if the God mentioned isn't the one you worship? What if it's a god that puts people of the Islamic faith to hell? That's the problem; you're so cocksure that you're right you don't seem to realise that millions of people with different faiths have just as much credibility as you. None.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
Then, that means you're okay with going to hell, and take the punishment, why do you ask for mercy then?
I'm not; look it's obvious by know that I don't believe in Gods. Can you please stop acting as if I'm communicating with one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
Cool, but if so how he is not doing just? he sent you to hell because you didn't believe in him, he already said that he'll send you to hell if you didn't believe in him.
Because it's the Gods decision to send me to hell. He can just as easily say "you know what not this time" but he doesn't. He instead chooses the cruel option. It's entirely his power; his choice therefore his fault.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
It's wrong for you, but I believe every thing on it and I thing it's the truth.
As I said, I'd like to hear how do you think the world exists.
No it's not wrong for me. And while you think it's the truth the facts say otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
But I think that the common sense is that the god exists, it's only some questions about how big this world and other things that we don't know about, and the Quran didn't tell us, the god already says in Quran that there are somethings I'll let you to know, and somethings I'll keep it secret from you in this world, but we'll get our answer in the other world.
Also, I'm sure you ask yourself these questions too.
It's not common sense; it's actually rather imaginative and out there. Like saying "I think it's common sense that unicorns exist". Really your statement here is essentially you don't know things therefore God is the answer. And a specific God at that. It's an argument from ignorance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
I don't know what river stix means or bamboo prison are, but I'm not afraid from them.(I would like you to explain more what they are so my answer would be better).
But I sorta get it, you mean when someone creates a story like if you don't do this something bad will happen to you. Well, I have been through those experiences before, and anything outside of what my religion believes I haven't been afraid of, because I fully trust what Quran says, and I have no doubt about anything it contains, because I know it's the truth, but it seems you have doubt about what you believe.
I think you're reading me wrong as I don't have a deep religious belief. But basically while you're convinced you're right the fact is you have no proof to this; no more than river stix or bamboo prison (these are examples of hell from other beliefs where you are sent to them for your disbelief in them).
__________________
Top 5 Currently:
KENTA
AJ Styles
Low Ki
El Generico
Alex Shelley
fergieska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 03:49 PM   #166 (permalink)
Nas
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Leeds
Posts: 1,206
Nas needs to make some friendsNas needs to make some friendsNas needs to make some friendsNas needs to make some friendsNas needs to make some friendsNas needs to make some friendsNas needs to make some friendsNas needs to make some friendsNas needs to make some friendsNas needs to make some friends
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

on judgement day I expect a really long drumroll.
__________________
-

Nas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:02 PM   #167 (permalink)
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
Trifektah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3,880
Trifektah better hope they're relatively new hereTrifektah better hope they're relatively new hereTrifektah better hope they're relatively new hereTrifektah better hope they're relatively new hereTrifektah better hope they're relatively new hereTrifektah better hope they're relatively new hereTrifektah better hope they're relatively new hereTrifektah better hope they're relatively new hereTrifektah better hope they're relatively new hereTrifektah better hope they're relatively new hereTrifektah better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

Religion is stupid and Islam is the dumbest of them all.

It's basis is nothing more than a crazy, murderous pedophile stealing ideas from local tribal religions and fastening them to Judaism and Christianity. Read 'Why I am Not a Muslim', it lays out it intricate detail where Mohamet pilfered all of the ideas for his joke of a religion.

If somebody pulled the shit that Jesus and Mohamet did in this day and age we would lock them up for being crazy and rightfully so. So why do so many people decide to believe those two?
__________________
The Mothers Love THE BIG GUY
Trifektah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:33 PM   #168 (permalink)
Celestial Messiah
 
reDREDD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 33,596
reDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

yeah, why would anyone believe in helping others, being good to your fellow man, turning the other cheek, a code of ethics and the existence of metaphysical forces beyond on our own
__________________
reDREDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:29 PM   #169 (permalink)
Moron
Premium
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,205
Shazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missed
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trifektah View Post
Religion is stupid and Islam is the dumbest of them all.

It's basis is nothing more than a crazy, murderous pedophile stealing ideas from local tribal religions and fastening them to Judaism and Christianity. Read 'Why I am Not a Muslim', it lays out it intricate detail where Mohamet pilfered all of the ideas for his joke of a religion.

If somebody pulled the shit that Jesus and Mohamet did in this day and age we would lock them up for being crazy and rightfully so. So why do so many people decide to believe those two?
Pseudo-intellectual rite dere
Shazayum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:42 PM   #170 (permalink)
Searching for a new identity
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: DMV
Posts: 5,998
#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trifektah View Post
Religion is stupid and Islam is the dumbest of them all.

It's basis is nothing more than a crazy, murderous pedophile stealing ideas from local tribal religions and fastening them to Judaism and Christianity. Read 'Why I am Not a Muslim', it lays out it intricate detail where Mohamet pilfered all of the ideas for his joke of a religion.

If somebody pulled the shit that Jesus and Mohamet did in this day and age we would lock them up for being crazy and rightfully so. So why do so many people decide to believe those two?
Looks like you've read a couple of Gandhi's shitty posts and decided to weigh in. Get educated son.
#Mark is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios