Post Your Picture Thread - Page 129 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1281 of 5664 (permalink) Old 02-11-2013, 09:11 PM
Hunter of Invisible Game
 
McQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: highway jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
Posts: 33,207
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Post Your Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The List Bro! View Post
Fight me Bully
Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
You don't want this
Kill him BULLY. Motherfucker hates America (if i'm thinking of the right guy)

McQueen is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1282 of 5664 (permalink) Old 02-11-2013, 10:22 PM
Tony's TNA schedule checker
 
Tony's Biggest Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 464
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: Post Your Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
Kill him BULLY. Motherfucker hates America (if i'm thinking of the right guy)

Tony's Biggest Fan is offline  
post #1283 of 5664 (permalink) Old 02-11-2013, 10:43 PM
Respect My Pimphand..
 
THANOS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 8,830
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
                     
Re: Post Your Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
Why is she so orange?

Not dissing her or anything, just wondering.

If it is because of the make up she puts on, tell her she has to make sure she gets the correct shade or she will always be orange.

Just a tip, is all.
Yeah she kind of uses the same makeup all year round even when she's tanned (which makes sense cause she's much darker then lol), but yeah I agree. I have no clue why she even wears makeup to be honest. She has no acne and has very clear and smooth skin. I think she's a bit self-conscious for some reason?

"Return to me again empty-handed, and I will bathe the starways in your blood."



Thanos is only beaten because he allows himself to be, and he only allows himself to be beaten because, in spite of his ambition to attain ultimate power, he sub-consciously knows that he's not worthy of it.
~ Adam Warlock
THANOS is offline  
post #1284 of 5664 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 12:29 AM
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,499
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: Post Your Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by THANOS View Post
Yeah she kind of uses the same makeup all year round even when she's tanned (which makes sense cause she's much darker then lol), but yeah I agree. I have no clue why she even wears makeup to be honest. She has no acne and has very clear and smooth skin. I think she's a bit self-conscious for some reason?

If I remember correctly, on the underside of your wrist is your actual shade of skin color so you are suppose to test the foundation there to get the right shade for you face. This is obviously when you don't have a tan. If you have a tan, yeah, you need to match up the tan color.

For some people, they have to mix two colors to get the right shade, but, that is mostly for people with fair skin, and she clearly has skin color, so she doesn't have to worry about that.


I hate foundation myself and don't wear it. If I have a blemish, meh, people will just have to deal with it, lulz.

Anyway, if she is possibly self-conscience, she should probably avoid the orange look because people will stare and judge, lol.

I think you posted a pic of her without make up and she looked fine


Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hogan’s got no hair on his chest? Only friend he’s got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline  
post #1285 of 5664 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 12:38 AM
Respect My Pimphand..
 
THANOS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 8,830
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
                     
Re: Post Your Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
If I remember correctly, on the underside of your wrist is your actual shade of skin color so you are suppose to test the foundation there to get the right shade for you face. This is obviously when you don't have a tan. If you have a tan, yeah, you need to match up the tan color.

For some people, they have to mix two colors to get the right shade, but, that is mostly for people with fair skin, and she clearly has skin color, so she doesn't have to worry about that.


I hate foundation myself and don't wear it. If I have a blemish, meh, people will just have to deal with it, lulz.

Anyway, if she is possibly self-conscience, she should probably avoid the orange look because people will stare and judge, lol.

I think you posted a pic of her without make up and she looked fine
Thanks I'm going to tell her that ! And I think she's not wearing/wearing very little makeup in this picture other than eye shadow.


"Return to me again empty-handed, and I will bathe the starways in your blood."



Thanos is only beaten because he allows himself to be, and he only allows himself to be beaten because, in spite of his ambition to attain ultimate power, he sub-consciously knows that he's not worthy of it.
~ Adam Warlock
THANOS is offline  
post #1286 of 5664 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 02:51 AM
Moron
 
Wig Splitter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Sunset Sarsaparilla Town
Posts: 1,221
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Post Your Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
Kill him BULLY. Motherfucker hates America
Welcome to the other 95% of the world.
Wig Splitter is offline  
post #1287 of 5664 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 03:11 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Mrs. Austin Aries's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Formerly from Tokyo
Posts: 951
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
             
Re: Post Your Picture Thread

.

Last edited by Mrs. Austin Aries; 03-04-2013 at 03:41 PM.
Mrs. Austin Aries is offline  
post #1288 of 5664 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 03:59 AM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Post Your Picture Thread

@mrs a double - Is that your real hair? It looks kinda like a wig j/w

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
Kill him BULLY. Motherfucker hates America (if i'm thinking of the right guy)
That's not really a hanging offence tbh, Even America hates America


Last edited by BULLY; 02-12-2013 at 04:01 AM.
BULLY is offline  
post #1289 of 5664 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 04:12 AM
Humbled
 
#dealwithit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 8,732
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Post Your Picture Thread

Racist.
#dealwithit is offline  
post #1290 of 5664 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 05:20 AM
Déesse de L'extase
 
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 33,559
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
                     
Re: Post Your Picture Thread

I hate America. Come at me, McQueen.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome