Post Your Picture Thread - Page 124 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1231 of 5664 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 08:25 PM
Turn Out The Lights
 
XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,417
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
                     
Re: Post Your Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by THANOS View Post
Obviously you do if you're posting about it like an internet tough guy . Now piss off.
Not even a little. Pointing out that you should go back to bleating on about something isn't the same as caring about it, okay chief?


XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1232 of 5664 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 08:32 PM
Respect My Pimphand..
 
THANOS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 8,814
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
                     
Re: Post Your Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
Not even a little. Pointing out that you should go back to bleating on about something isn't the same as caring about it, okay chief?
Whatever you say dude.. Just go back to your basement.

"Return to me again empty-handed, and I will bathe the starways in your blood."



Thanos is only beaten because he allows himself to be, and he only allows himself to be beaten because, in spite of his ambition to attain ultimate power, he sub-consciously knows that he's not worthy of it.
~ Adam Warlock

Last edited by THANOS; 02-07-2013 at 08:40 PM.
THANOS is offline  
post #1233 of 5664 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 09:31 AM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Singapore
Posts: 303
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: Post Your Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarfu View Post
This still looks more like poop fetish to me. A friend-girl of mine had the same edit in her pic on FB, and you know I had to comment on it. Strangely enough nobody had anything to add afterwards. Just complete, awkward silence.

How can I stop being that guy?
my feelings are so hurt.
jtyrone is offline  
post #1234 of 5664 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 09:34 AM
Turn Out The Lights
 
XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,417
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
                     
Re: Post Your Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by THANOS View Post
Whatever you say dude.. Just go back to your basement.
don't have a basement but thanks for the passive aggressive responses.


XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE is offline  
post #1235 of 5664 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 10:32 AM
Respect My Pimphand..
 
THANOS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 8,814
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
                     
Re: Post Your Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
don't have a basement but thanks for the passive aggressive responses.
No problem. What's the point of tearing into you from behind a computer screen. I really don't care that much that some douche behind a screen wants to generalize me without even meeting me. If you want to do that go right ahead, because I honestly have many other things I'd rather do then spend time letting your negative generalizations take up any space in my mind at all. Plus it's off-topic as Headliner said.

"Return to me again empty-handed, and I will bathe the starways in your blood."



Thanos is only beaten because he allows himself to be, and he only allows himself to be beaten because, in spite of his ambition to attain ultimate power, he sub-consciously knows that he's not worthy of it.
~ Adam Warlock
THANOS is offline  
post #1236 of 5664 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 10:36 AM
No One You Know
 
Jon Snowman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paradise City
Posts: 5,802
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
                     
Re: Post Your Picture Thread

Oi, just move along you two, no point in bickering for eternity.

---
★ "Everything you do in life echoes throughout eternity." ★


>> Randy Orton Appreciation Group - Join Us! <<
Jon Snowman is offline  
post #1237 of 5664 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 10:37 AM
Turn Out The Lights
 
XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,417
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
                     
Re: Post Your Picture Thread

You called yourself a witty guy, i doubted it. Absolutely nothing you have posted has swayed that opinion. Now as far as generalisations go, all you have done is called me a douche, an internet tough guy, told me to piss off and that i should go back to my basement. Basically all you have done is run through some cliched insults that have absolutely no bearing on anything that has been posted but rather a generalisation about people on the internet. If you can't be witty at least be intelligent. Right now you're neither.


XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE is offline  
post #1238 of 5664 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 11:41 AM
Respect My Pimphand..
 
THANOS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 8,814
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
                     
Re: Post Your Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
You called yourself a witty guy, i doubted it. Absolutely nothing you have posted has swayed that opinion. Now as far as generalisations go, all you have done is called me a douche, an internet tough guy, told me to piss off and that i should go back to my basement. Basically all you have done is run through some cliched insults that have absolutely no bearing on anything that has been posted but rather a generalisation about people on the internet. If you can't be witty at least be intelligent. Right now you're neither.
You are one sad little man.

"Return to me again empty-handed, and I will bathe the starways in your blood."



Thanos is only beaten because he allows himself to be, and he only allows himself to be beaten because, in spite of his ambition to attain ultimate power, he sub-consciously knows that he's not worthy of it.
~ Adam Warlock
THANOS is offline  
post #1239 of 5664 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 11:42 AM
.....
 
Headliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 44,751
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
                     
Re: Post Your Picture Thread

I'm glad nobody listens. Take it to rants if there's seriously this much of an issue.

Headliner is online now  
post #1240 of 5664 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 11:48 AM
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,545
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: Post Your Picture Thread

Hey Thanos, Rush will be standing under the clock in Rants, wearing a red carnation at six o'clock exactly.

MEET HIM.

Anark is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome