#AllRedEverything is taking over
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: ELEGANT DINNER PARTYYYY
Cities that you dislike
I thought I'd create this thread because it hasn't really been done before.
I've traveled to a lot of cities, and I have enjoyed most of the places I have visited. However, there are a few cities I have hated while staying there.
1. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina — I despise this place with a burning passion. What an absolute shithole this place is. Myrtle Beach embodies the trailer trash image in every way.
2. Memphis, Tennessee — There's this stagnant demeanor about Memphis. It is very gritty and rundown in many parts of the city, not to mention that there's really not much to do. Nashville is better by a considerable margin.
3. Charlotte, North Carolina — I was reminded of Atlanta, albeit a very sterile counterpart. There are a lot of up and coming prospects going on in Charlotte, but it is utterly void of any culture. This is a place that has yet to find and roll with an identity.
4. Las Vegas, Nevada — Beneath the world class casinos and luxury outlets lies an ugly little town. Heck, I found myself being baffled at how ugly the Las Vegas Strip was. Being inside the Encore, however, was a world of its own.
5. Phoenix, Arizona — Similar to Vegas, Phoenix is an ugly concrete jungle. Let's not forget the unbearable heat. I have visited Houston and New Orleans, both notorious for their sticky and muggy summers. I'd rather spend a hot day in Houston than in Phoenix. I had a lot of trouble acclimating to the dry, baking heat of Arizona.
Last edited by Callisto; 09-02-2012 at 03:27 AM.