Workout/Staying in Shape Thread - Page 81 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 11-09-2009, 10:20 PM   #801 (permalink)
Straight From Hell
 
bruteshot74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,066
bruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red repped
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

This thread has been pretty quiet so thought I would put the question out there. What are you guys numbers for leg press? I never had access to a machine because I was doing all my training at home before but since college started I been going to the gym there and have worked the leg press machine into my workouts. I seem to be the only one there actually put up big numbers though and the only guy who uses the machine...there are some girls who use it but they are forced to by the personal trainers they have and they are only doing like 75 pounds, some are doing 90.

Anyways this morning I did 340 for 2 sets of 12 reps. Pretty sure if I drop to a lower amount of reps I could get pretty close to 400. Is that a good number? If it helps I am squatting like 235...
bruteshot74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-17-2009, 11:40 PM   #802 (permalink)
Banned
 
NWO4LYFE437's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 23
NWO4LYFE437 50 - 100
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

i try and lift weights every other day to keep my appeal to the ladies up
NWO4LYFE437 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 11:20 PM   #803 (permalink)
Twitter n Grapes
 
Spiked.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,580
Spiked. 8501 - 9000Spiked. 8501 - 9000Spiked. 8501 - 9000Spiked. 8501 - 9000Spiked. 8501 - 9000Spiked. 8501 - 9000Spiked. 8501 - 9000Spiked. 8501 - 9000Spiked. 8501 - 9000Spiked. 8501 - 9000Spiked. 8501 - 9000
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Lmao why did brute get banned?
Spiked. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 09:32 PM   #804 (permalink)
Veni, vidi, vici
 
El Conquistador's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 13,736
El Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whore
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruteshot74 View Post
This thread has been pretty quiet so thought I would put the question out there. What are you guys numbers for leg press? I never had access to a machine because I was doing all my training at home before but since college started I been going to the gym there and have worked the leg press machine into my workouts. I seem to be the only one there actually put up big numbers though and the only guy who uses the machine...there are some girls who use it but they are forced to by the personal trainers they have and they are only doing like 75 pounds, some are doing 90.

Anyways this morning I did 340 for 2 sets of 12 reps. Pretty sure if I drop to a lower amount of reps I could get pretty close to 400. Is that a good number? If it helps I am squatting like 235...
I suck at leg press for some reason only cause I can't really maintain a consistency form wise. 5 plates per side is what I do normally but I don't go too heavy as I use leg press as an assistance exercise mainly.

Back squats, front squats, GHRz, and deadlifts are what I really go heavy on. I'll focus on increasing my strength in a single exercise with everything else being assistance for different reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWO4LYFE437
i try and lift weights every other day to keep my appeal to the ladies up
That's cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiked
Lmao why did brute get banned?
Not sure. Probably something to do with the rant that everyone revolted in. He's still a good guy in my book.
__________________
^^ abrown0718 ^^
El Conquistador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 06:02 PM   #805 (permalink)
Boats & Hoes!
 
Isaias4u2nv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: CMLL show in Mexico!
Posts: 1,715
Isaias4u2nv 5501 - 6000Isaias4u2nv 5501 - 6000Isaias4u2nv 5501 - 6000Isaias4u2nv 5501 - 6000Isaias4u2nv 5501 - 6000Isaias4u2nv 5501 - 6000Isaias4u2nv 5501 - 6000Isaias4u2nv 5501 - 6000Isaias4u2nv 5501 - 6000Isaias4u2nv 5501 - 6000Isaias4u2nv 5501 - 6000
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Does anybody here has the P90x workout dvd's?
__________________

Banner: ~ / Gif: Me

Last edited by Isaias4u2nv : 12-02-2009 at 06:25 PM.
Isaias4u2nv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 06:12 PM   #806 (permalink)
Veni, vidi, vici
 
El Conquistador's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 13,736
El Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whore
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaias4u2nv View Post
YaY Happy birthday to me! Damn I feel old!
__________________
^^ abrown0718 ^^
El Conquistador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 06:43 PM   #807 (permalink)
The Nature Boy
 
Rajah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Melbourne Australia
Posts: 29,180
Rajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on rep
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Flex- View Post
I think he posted in the wrong thread?

Have we had a discussion about what supps people take? I'm we have, but here's my updated list. I have a heap of supps at home. The guy a buy from always gives me something new to try and review for him or gives me some older stock for nothing.

Pre Workout - I have a few at the moment.
Jack3d - UPS
WTF - ALR Industries
BioCharge - BioFlex
Cold Fusion - Lg Sciences
Samples - Anadraulic State - LG Sciences. This is the new taste. Tastes a hell of a lot better but still taste like crap. Leaves a tingle on your tougne for hours after.

During - 8 Beta Anabol - Epic Pro

Protein - Pure Whey - Champion Nutrition
Protein Bars - Hydroxy Phase - Max's

AfterCreatine - Performade - Champion Nutrition
Creatine Extreme - Champion Nutrition.

Fatloss/Thermogenic - Mitotropin - Gaspari Nutrition

Test Booster - T-Bol - ThermoLife

Energy Boost - E-911 - LG sciences.

I take krill oil and multivitamins everyday.

I'm waiting for him to get a new Lg Sciences product in called Postal. It's a post-workout supp that has protein, BCAA and creatine in it. One supp to take after a workout sounds great.
Postal contains high BCAA proteins, creatine and singular amino acids, to help maximize muscle recovery. Postal also contains waxy maize starch to help pull these nutrients into the cells more quickly and effectively. Waxy maize starch and dextrose will help replenish the muscles glycogen stores, spike insulin and create the perfect anabolic recovery blend.

Only problem is it contains Yohimbine which is a banned substance in Australia so it has to be modified for our use. So not fair!
Rajah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:40 PM   #808 (permalink)
@delecast
 
dele's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Northeast Wisconsin
Posts: 4,101
dele 13001 - 13500dele 13001 - 13500dele 13001 - 13500dele 13001 - 13500dele 13001 - 13500dele 13001 - 13500dele 13001 - 13500dele 13001 - 13500dele 13001 - 13500dele 13001 - 13500dele 13001 - 13500
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

I haven't worked out like a madman since I played college football. But I have lost nearly 50 pounds since New Year's Day 2009. I feel pretty fucking cool.
__________________

Jun Kasai > You
dele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:36 PM   #809 (permalink)
Veni, vidi, vici
 
El Conquistador's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 13,736
El Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whore
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajah View Post
I think he posted in the wrong thread?

Have we had a discussion about what supps people take? I'm we have, but here's my updated list. I have a heap of supps at home. The guy a buy from always gives me something new to try and review for him or gives me some older stock for nothing.

Pre Workout - I have a few at the moment.
Jack3d - UPS
WTF - ALR Industries
BioCharge - BioFlex
Cold Fusion - Lg Sciences
Samples - Anadraulic State - LG Sciences. This is the new taste. Tastes a hell of a lot better but still taste like crap. Leaves a tingle on your tougne for hours after.

During - 8 Beta Anabol - Epic Pro

Protein - Pure Whey - Champion Nutrition
Protein Bars - Hydroxy Phase - Max's

AfterCreatine - Performade - Champion Nutrition
Creatine Extreme - Champion Nutrition.

Fatloss/Thermogenic - Mitotropin - Gaspari Nutrition

Test Booster - T-Bol - ThermoLife

Energy Boost - E-911 - LG sciences.

I take krill oil and multivitamins everyday.

I'm waiting for him to get a new Lg Sciences product in called Postal. It's a post-workout supp that has protein, BCAA and creatine in it. One supp to take after a workout sounds great.
Postal contains high BCAA proteins, creatine and singular amino acids, to help maximize muscle recovery. Postal also contains waxy maize starch to help pull these nutrients into the cells more quickly and effectively. Waxy maize starch and dextrose will help replenish the muscles glycogen stores, spike insulin and create the perfect anabolic recovery blend.

Only problem is it contains Yohimbine which is a banned substance in Australia so it has to be modified for our use. So not fair!
Jack3d is glorious! Here's what my stash looks like as of now:

Upon waking up: Nature's Way Alive
Pre-workout: USPLabs Jack3d
Intra-workout: Athletic Edge Nutrition's Wild Berry Intrabolic mixed with Gaspari Nutrition's Grape SizeOn (1 scoop of each roughly in 48 oz of water)
Post workout: Allmax Nutrition's Isoflex (Chocolate or Chocolate Peanut Butter)

Before bed: 1 scoop Gaspari Myofusion mixed with 1 scoop ON Casein

OR (easier breakdown):
multi-vitamin - Nature's Way Alive or NOW's Adam
creatine - Gaspari SizeON
BCAA's - Athletic Edge Nutrition's Intrabolic
whey protein - Allmax Nutrition's Isoflex & Gaspari Myofusion
nitric oxide/preworkout - Jack3d
joint support - Primaforce Cissus

And congratulations on achieving that, Dele!
__________________
^^ abrown0718 ^^

Last edited by El Conquistador : 12-02-2009 at 11:39 PM.
El Conquistador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:39 PM   #810 (permalink)
The Nature Boy
 
Rajah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Melbourne Australia
Posts: 29,180
Rajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on rep
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

I've read on an Australian BodyBuilding forum that Jack3d is going to be banned here. It contains something "illegal" according to Australian customs.

Rather stupid really, we can't put natural products in our systems yet a simple product like peanut butter that can kill people is available on every supermarket shelf.
Rajah is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios