Workout/Staying in Shape Thread - Page 33 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 03-10-2009, 10:56 PM   #321 (permalink)
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,807
brian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruteshot74 View Post
Hmmm. I did the recommended amount. Shall test it out a bit to see if things continue. Might cut down to 1 scoop pre workout and then 1 scoop after workout.
Yea that'd probably be your best bet, if it still gives you problems then I'd try just plain creatine monohydrate in the future.
brian8448 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 03-11-2009, 07:23 AM   #322 (permalink)
Newbie
 
Gold Muscle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 24
Gold Muscle is an after thought
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruteshot74 View Post
Yay for double posting

Just took the creatine post workout, was recommended I take 2 scoops of the Cell Tech Hardcore. Right after I took it I got a stomach ache almost instantly and felt like garbage for probably about 10 minutes. Maybe just because this stuff is new to me? If not I do not know if I could handle taking it all the time. Made me have to piss like a race horse to, been like half an hour since I took it and have been having to go drain the tank almost every 10 minutes.

Answer questions above to
i too had the same problem with creatine, it made me feel bloted and have an upset stomach,
i don't like it i returned it back to the store as it had return for full refund on the container
Gold Muscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:31 AM   #323 (permalink)
Resident Old Man
 
austinrockera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,677
austinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a push
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruteshot74 View Post
Yay for double posting

Just took the creatine post workout, was recommended I take 2 scoops of the Cell Tech Hardcore. Right after I took it I got a stomach ache almost instantly and felt like garbage for probably about 10 minutes. Maybe just because this stuff is new to me? If not I do not know if I could handle taking it all the time. Made me have to piss like a race horse to, been like half an hour since I took it and have been having to go drain the tank almost every 10 minutes.

Answer questions above to
Did you look at the label? 2 scoops has 75g of sugar in it. I don't know about you, but that much sugar, especially on an empty stomach will make me feel like crap too.

As far as the bloated feeling, this comes with creatine monohydrate. I read about this the other day. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cee.html

I get the same feeling when taking creatine mono. I bought a bottle of ethyl ester, and haven't had those problems yet.

BTW, when you take creatine, you need to drink water, or it won't do any good. I'm not talking about 3 or 4 glasses per day, i'm talking gallon or more EVERY DAY or you won't get the benefits of the supplement.
austinrockera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:30 AM   #324 (permalink)
Straight From Hell
 
bruteshot74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,066
bruteshot74 is a HOF inducteebruteshot74 is a HOF inducteebruteshot74 is a HOF inducteebruteshot74 is a HOF inducteebruteshot74 is a HOF inducteebruteshot74 is a HOF inducteebruteshot74 is a HOF inducteebruteshot74 is a HOF inducteebruteshot74 is a HOF inducteebruteshot74 is a HOF inducteebruteshot74 is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinrockera View Post
Did you look at the label? 2 scoops has 75g of sugar in it. I don't know about you, but that much sugar, especially on an empty stomach will make me feel like crap too.

As far as the bloated feeling, this comes with creatine monohydrate. I read about this the other day. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cee.html

I get the same feeling when taking creatine mono. I bought a bottle of ethyl ester, and haven't had those problems yet.

BTW, when you take creatine, you need to drink water, or it won't do any good. I'm not talking about 3 or 4 glasses per day, i'm talking gallon or more EVERY DAY or you won't get the benefits of the supplement.
Yah I seen the sugar content is huge for what you are taking. Might have to mix it with more water then I did. It was recommended only 12 ounces but with that much water it is kind of hard to put down because of the sugar content. I been drinking a bunch of water so we see what happens.
bruteshot74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:12 AM   #325 (permalink)
Resident Old Man
 
austinrockera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,677
austinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a push
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruteshot74 View Post
Yah I seen the sugar content is huge for what you are taking. Might have to mix it with more water then I did. It was recommended only 12 ounces but with that much water it is kind of hard to put down because of the sugar content. I been drinking a bunch of water so we see what happens.
Most research states that when the insulin spikes, the creatine mono is more likely to absorb in the cells, therefore, companies like to put ridiculous amounts of sugar in their creatine powders. This kinda defeats the purpose of people wanting to bulk, but not get fat. For me, I will simply get fat off that much extra sugar per day. So I don't mess with it. I used to try all the designer creatines (cell tech, size on, cell mass, etc) but now, I just stick with the simple stuff. Much cheaper, and works just as well.

The only "designer" stuff I take anymore is a preworkout supplement. NOXplode is what I'm using now. Gives me a good kick and that's all I want it for.
austinrockera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:57 AM   #326 (permalink)
Straight From Hell
 
bruteshot74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,066
bruteshot74 is a HOF inducteebruteshot74 is a HOF inducteebruteshot74 is a HOF inducteebruteshot74 is a HOF inducteebruteshot74 is a HOF inducteebruteshot74 is a HOF inducteebruteshot74 is a HOF inducteebruteshot74 is a HOF inducteebruteshot74 is a HOF inducteebruteshot74 is a HOF inducteebruteshot74 is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinrockera View Post
Most research states that when the insulin spikes, the creatine mono is more likely to absorb in the cells, therefore, companies like to put ridiculous amounts of sugar in their creatine powders. This kinda defeats the purpose of people wanting to bulk, but not get fat. For me, I will simply get fat off that much extra sugar per day. So I don't mess with it. I used to try all the designer creatines (cell tech, size on, cell mass, etc) but now, I just stick with the simple stuff. Much cheaper, and works just as well.

The only "designer" stuff I take anymore is a preworkout supplement. NOXplode is what I'm using now. Gives me a good kick and that's all I want it for.
When you guys say simple stuff is that basically just the bulk creatine that health stores sell and stuff? Near recommended I do that in the first place but I went with some name stuff instead.
bruteshot74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:47 PM   #327 (permalink)
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,807
brian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Basic creatine means they're referring to creatine monohydrate, sold at any GNC or Vitaminshoppe or whatever. I would suggest Cytogainer, it's my favorite weight gainer and it has creatine mono already in it.
brian8448 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:01 PM   #328 (permalink)
Resident Old Man
 
austinrockera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,677
austinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a push
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruteshot74 View Post
When you guys say simple stuff is that basically just the bulk creatine that health stores sell and stuff? Near recommended I do that in the first place but I went with some name stuff instead.
Yes, just the pills or horrible tasting powder that is just creatine mono or ethyl ester. I am currently using Mega Pro CEE. 80 servings (3 capsules per serving) for 13.99. Take one serving before workout, and another after. If you want to spike your insulin to help absorption, take in something with sugar or other simple carbs right after working out. Mens Health says that the best post workout drink is chocolate milk.
austinrockera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:07 PM   #329 (permalink)
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,807
brian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Yea sugar is key to getting post-workout as well as protein.

Sleep-aids... what are people's thoughts? I recently purchased Somatomax and Somnidren, both are marketed as "HGH" products, which is of course they are not, but ridiculous claims don't stop me from trying something. They are both touted as being great at inducing deep sleep, something painkillers or ambien or whatever doesnt do for me. Tried somatomax last night and though there's arginine in it (which I respond very poorly to) I figured it was worth a shot anyways due to the small amount of it. I had a very deep sleep and all, but I woke up this morning with very irritated skin (due to the arginine) so I dont think I can take this anymore. I'll be trying the Somnidren tonight, and seeing as how it lacks arginine I'm hoping for the quality sleep of Somatomax minus the problems.
brian8448 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:11 PM   #330 (permalink)
Resident Old Man
 
austinrockera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,677
austinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a pushaustinrockera is getting a push
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian8448 View Post
Yea sugar is key to getting post-workout as well as protein.

Sleep-aids... what are people's thoughts? I recently purchased Somatomax and Somnidren, both are marketed as "HGH" products, which is of course they are not, but ridiculous claims don't stop me from trying something. They are both touted as being great at inducing deep sleep, something painkillers or ambien or whatever doesnt do for me. Tried somatomax last night and though there's arginine in it (which I respond very poorly to) I figured it was worth a shot anyways due to the small amount of it. I had a very deep sleep and all, but I woke up this morning with very irritated skin (due to the arginine) so I dont think I can take this anymore. I'll be trying the Somnidren tonight, and seeing as how it lacks arginine I'm hoping for the quality sleep of Somatomax minus the problems.
don't take that crap...

deep sleep is known to help raise GH levels as well as testosterone production. take ZMA for help with a deeper sleep and be done with it. ZMA is just a mixture of zinc, magnesium, and B6. Its good for you on top of being a worthy supplement.
austinrockera is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios