Not even in a solid routine yet but this is what I have done recently in terms of muscle groups. I've geared away from HIIT/cardio (apart from warm up cardio) just so I am consuming less so I can gain.
4. Calfs/hamstring/quads - haven't done many of these, so boring and if I do miss then I do cardio or chest/triceps again or I rest. I know I need to keep squats etc up.
5. If rested in 4 (usually do now). then: 5 = 1, 6 = 2 and 7 = 3. Probably done this more than anything else, upper body every day lol... Surely this can't be the problem, I see so many top heavies. I do abs every other day.
1. Push ups/Bench presses/tricep pully cable thing (don't know the name lol, kickbacks?)
2. Deadlifts/wide grip pull ups - but I fail so hard at these, gonna have to use machine assister lol)/some back machines (yeah yeah machines are shit) gonna do single arm rows and the reverse fly thing on a bench.
3. Shoulder press/alternating deltoid raise (stopped these but will continue)/shrugs/cable thing across body (don't know name lol)
I really dislike hack squats. Just a weird position to be in.
Was meant to go to the gym today but i couldn't walk without a weird pain in my foot. Started at cricket training last night so i'm hoping its just a bit of inflammation around one of the tendons and nothing serious. Would suck if it were a stress fracture.
I apologise if this sounds dickish but how do you expect to gain muscle if you're iffy on your routine, likely not working at a proper intensity, likely not working in a good rep range, and based on your post maybe not doing enough exercises.