Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread
My maitenance is around 2400 and then my cut is around 1900-2000 (I calculated it online, guessing it's at least pretty accurate). I think I'll stop cutting soon, maybe just a few more lbs. I'll up the protein and start packing on some muscle if I can. If I can cut some fat and lift heavy I'd hope to lose like 5 pounds of fat and bulk about 20-25 pounds? Still not too educated on all of this but I can try.
WWE Top 5 Matches of 2014
1. John Cena vs. Antonio Cesaro - ****
2. Bray Wyatt vs. Daniel Bryan - ****
3. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton - ***3/4
4. Antonio Cesaro vs. Randy Orton - ***3/4
5. Daniel Bryan vs. Christian - ***1/4