Workout/Staying in Shape Thread - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 4920 (permalink) Old 02-20-2009, 03:25 PM
Searching for a new identity
 
DXfan99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: pennsylvania
Posts: 5,708
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by beantownboy76 View Post
I'm not strong at all, but I'm in great shape. I run stairs for about 45 minutes a day then I do about 200 push ups and sit ups. Then I do 500 flutter kicks before I go to bed. I usually only have a 1,000 calorie diet to so I can stay at 140 pounds.
How tall are you because for a guy 140 pounds is really small.

DXfan99 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 4920 (permalink) Old 02-20-2009, 03:35 PM
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,817
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

So, who's used "supplements" here? Emphasis on the quotation marks.
brian8448 is offline  
post #13 of 4920 (permalink) Old 02-20-2009, 03:44 PM
Searching for a new identity
 
DXfan99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: pennsylvania
Posts: 5,708
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian8448 View Post
So, who's used "supplements" here? Emphasis on the quotation marks.
Steroids nope only supplements i use is creatine.

DXfan99 is offline  
post #14 of 4920 (permalink) Old 02-20-2009, 04:10 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
tag~team~champ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: england
Posts: 506
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

well im a girl so getting huge muscles ad gaining weight is not good 4 me!!lol
I play cricket so some stregnth is necessary for arms, i guesse i have got stronger by having to hold the bat out for ages while batting (not been so good for my back though!) and bowling means i have stronger shoulders now.

I used to play football so got alot of leg stregnth but also damaged my knees quite alot, like i know need physio or osteopath work very often.

I have done some small weight work with dumbells just to tone up arms and general stregnth but equally to prove to my brother that i can!!! H still thinks there is no way i could be strong or as good at cricket as him!!!

I also do a stepper while watching tv quite oten, most days unless im home late.

I eat healthy and do sit ups every now and then. only eat fast food occasionally after training coz it finishes really late and often have an indoor match to go to after.

im gonna start going to agility with my dog too, bit of exersize 4 us both!!

Rey Mysterio`s knee is like triggers broom nowadays.
tag~team~champ is offline  
post #15 of 4920 (permalink) Old 02-20-2009, 04:16 PM
Ippo > TNA
 
Blasko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Kawadaverse.
Posts: 6,454
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Currently, I am 130 and planning on hitting the gym once Spring comes around. Right now, I am trying to gain weight by eating a lot of fatty foods and downing Protein shakes right before I go to sleep. It was going good, I gained five pounds doing that, but money is tight and I can't get my prime source of energy and weight gain (The Protein shakes).

My legs are really strong from all the Tae Kwon Do I do. I usually wear weights on my legs (2.5 each)and walk whenever i can. Working in a retail store is a good work out with these weights, I am glad for buying them.

They also have this 20 pound sandbag vest at my job. I want it, but I'm not sure if I would use it as much as I can.

The Tae Kwon Do is a good work out. It builds endurance and amazing leg strength. Only problem is that it's 85% kicking, leaving my upper body weak.

I am thinking of taking vitemans, but I don't know where I should start and what exactly I need.

Also getting weights for home. But, there's a mini gym right down the street and no one really goes there. Lazy old people.

So, can I get any help?

Who cares?

I remember the golden years.
Blasko is offline  
post #16 of 4920 (permalink) Old 02-20-2009, 04:27 PM
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,817
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Blaskohiro Tenryu- View Post
Currently, I am 130 and planning on hitting the gym once Spring comes around. Right now, I am trying to gain weight by eating a lot of fatty foods and downing Protein shakes right before I go to sleep. It was going good, I gained five pounds doing that, but money is tight and I can't get my prime source of energy and weight gain (The Protein shakes).

My legs are really strong from all the Tae Kwon Do I do. I usually wear weights on my legs (2.5 each)and walk whenever i can. Working in a retail store is a good work out with these weights, I am glad for buying them.

They also have this 20 pound sandbag vest at my job. I want it, but I'm not sure if I would use it as much as I can.

The Tae Kwon Do is a good work out. It builds endurance and amazing leg strength. Only problem is that it's 85% kicking, leaving my upper body weak.

I am thinking of taking vitemans, but I don't know where I should start and what exactly I need.

Also getting weights for home. But, there's a mini gym right down the street and no one really goes there. Lazy old people.

So, can I get any help?
Help on what? What are you looking for?
brian8448 is offline  
post #17 of 4920 (permalink) Old 02-20-2009, 04:28 PM
San Francisco Giants 2010,2012 and 2014 World Series Champs.
 
Triple Ho Ho Ho.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Listening to Hunter Pence drop F-bombs in the locker room.
Posts: 16,332
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

I lift dumbells and do 60 push ups about every day i can except on my day off on sunday, and when i can I play basketball and walk my dog for cardio. Also taking a wieght training class in College.


San francisco 49ers- San Francisco Giants-Sacramento Kings
Triple Ho Ho Ho. is offline  
post #18 of 4920 (permalink) Old 02-20-2009, 04:33 PM
Ippo > TNA
 
Blasko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Kawadaverse.
Posts: 6,454
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian8448 View Post
Help on what? What are you looking for?
Work out tips, vitamins suggestions, protein intake and maybe diet tips.

Right now, I really want to focus on heart work out. I get winded really easy, now a days.

Then arms and upper body. I'm set with legs.

Maybe abs...

Who cares?

I remember the golden years.
Blasko is offline  
post #19 of 4920 (permalink) Old 02-20-2009, 04:36 PM
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,817
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Blaskohiro Tenryu- View Post
Work out tips, vitamins suggestions, protein intake and maybe diet tips.

Right now, I really want to focus on heart work out. I get winded really easy, now a days.

Then arms and upper body. I'm set with legs.

Maybe abs...
It really depends, are you looking to change your body image, be healthier, get stronger, all the above? You're 130 at what height?
brian8448 is offline  
post #20 of 4920 (permalink) Old 02-20-2009, 05:15 PM
JBL's Assistant
 
New School Fire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 5,676
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

I was really athletic as a kid, as most people are but eventually kind of let myself go. For the past couple of year I have been a member at a couple gyms, but could never stay motivated. At the end of Summer I was 5'11 and just short of 200 pounds, and just about everything was flab on me. Then in early October I purchased the workout system "p90x". I had seen the infomercials dozens of times and I decided to go ahead and get.

Although I didn't quite get the amazing result the people in the ad did (then again, who does?) but I was able to get my weight down to 176 lbs and I got rid of 7% of body fat. I feel a lot better and I am a lot more active now. I am doing one more go around with P90x to get a little slimmer before I go back to working out at a gym.
New School Fire is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome