Jump the bandwagon, join the Cenation. - Page 10 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #91 of 128 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 09:14 AM Thread Starter
The Man of 1004 Usernames
 
BORK LASER'S XMAS SURPRISE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,547
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Jump the bandwagon, join the Cenation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blarg_ View Post
Clairvoyance. I'm also dandy with Telekinesis.

Still haven't answered my question. What will become of you if (when) that happens?
That will never happen.

oh come on.. you really think im a cena fan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_edge View Post
Why are you jumping on Cena's bandwagon?
Read the OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_edge View Post
You do know we have bandwagons for grownups up there.
BORK LASER'S XMAS SURPRISE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #92 of 128 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 09:15 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,704
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Jump the bandwagon, join the Cenation.

This forum has no Cena bandwagon jumpers at all. I mean all the years we had thousand of posts on the internet how Cena sucks and how it will be great if the Rock came back. Well, it looks like this internet is full of hypocrites and how it's cool now to boo Rock and cheer Cena but it's not the fault of the people on the internet, WWE fucked up big time.
I mean I always wanted this guy back, the Rock



but instead we got this guy as champion, Duh-Wayne



I don't have a problem with the Rock as champion, I have a problem with Duh-Wayne as champion.

Fuck you WWE for giving us 3 instead of and making us look like bloody hypocrites for no reason
DualShock is offline  
post #93 of 128 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 09:53 AM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
ice_edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 5,198
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Jump the bandwagon, join the Cenation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blarg_ View Post



Last edited by ice_edge; 02-21-2013 at 09:55 AM.
ice_edge is offline  
post #94 of 128 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 10:01 AM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
ice_edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 5,198
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Jump the bandwagon, join the Cenation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson 3:16 View Post
That will never happen.

oh come on.. you really think im a cena fan?



Read the OP



Let me rephraise it for you.

Why would you jump on a Cena bandwagon if you can jump on bandwagons for grown ups?


Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
This forum has no Cena bandwagon jumpers at all. I mean all the years we had thousand of posts on the internet how Cena sucks and how it will be great if the Rock came back. Well, it looks like this internet is full of hypocrites and how it's cool now to boo Rock and cheer Cena but it's not the fault of the people on the internet, WWE fucked up big time.
I mean I always wanted this guy back, the Rock



but instead we got this guy as champion, Duh-Wayne



I don't have a problem with the Rock as champion, I have a problem with Duh-Wayne as champion.

Fuck you WWE for giving us 3 instead of and making us look like bloody hypocrites for no reason
How did WWE fuck up?

IMO they have been succesuful.

Making money and gaining ratings. What exactly went wrong DS? I'm not sure I'm following.
ice_edge is offline  
post #95 of 128 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 10:19 AM
Ayatollah of Moral turpitude
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: My giant Igloo with built-in Wi-Fi
Posts: 3,816
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
                     
Re: Jump the bandwagon, join the Cenation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_edge View Post


At this point, we've pretty much run the gamut on the GOAT gifs. Time to find a new shtick, icey

Bah! Humblarg_ is offline  
post #96 of 128 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 10:34 AM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
ice_edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 5,198
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Jump the bandwagon, join the Cenation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blarg_ View Post
At this point, we've pretty much run the gamut on the GOAT gifs. Time to find a new shtick, icey


Not just yet there blargey. We still have plenty of GOATS left.
ice_edge is offline  
post #97 of 128 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 10:45 AM
Working on my abs
 
legendmaker2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,798
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Jump the bandwagon, join the Cenation.

lol
legendmaker2 is offline  
post #98 of 128 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 11:02 AM
Ayatollah of Moral turpitude
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: My giant Igloo with built-in Wi-Fi
Posts: 3,816
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
                     
Re: Jump the bandwagon, join the Cenation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_edge View Post


Not just yet there blargey. We still have plenty of GOATS left.



It's time to update!

Bah! Humblarg_ is offline  
post #99 of 128 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 12:12 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,704
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Jump the bandwagon, join the Cenation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_edge View Post
How did WWE fuck up?

IMO they have been succesuful.

Making money and gaining ratings. What exactly went wrong DS? I'm not sure I'm following.
Sarcasm my friend
There are a lot of posters in the WWE section who became suddenly anti-Rock fans who use these ridiculous arguments
DualShock is offline  
post #100 of 128 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 12:29 PM Thread Starter
The Man of 1004 Usernames
 
BORK LASER'S XMAS SURPRISE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,547
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Jump the bandwagon, join the Cenation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_edge View Post
Let me rephraise it for you.

Why would you jump on a Cena bandwagon if you can jump on bandwagons for grown ups?
DubC said it best

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubC View Post
Cena is awesome, he gets hurt and comes back sooner than anyone expected, unlike that hack Austin who cries and moans. Cena>Redneck wife beater.
That's why.
BORK LASER'S XMAS SURPRISE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome