I'm sick of this sudden Rock hate - Page 4 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 465 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 08:30 PM
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 21,955
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: I'm sick of this sudden Rock hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93.20 View Post
unless you're the butthurt faggot throating the roidy peas
To be honest with ya, I'm not even that much of a Rock fan. I like him and all, but I wont take my time to write essays about how great he is. All that matters is he finally got the belt off that skinny fat bore.
Choke2Death is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 465 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 08:30 PM
Moron
Premium
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,205
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: I'm sick of this sudden Rock hate

Why would it make you sick? I still like the Rock, I can acknowledge the fact that some of his promos since he's returned have sucked big dick but I don't give a shit if anybody wants to say he doesn't deserve the title, or is washed up, or whatever. I disagree with that stuff but who cares?
Shazayum is offline  
post #33 of 465 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 08:32 PM
Stealing the Show
 
Ziggler Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 7,429
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: I'm sick of this sudden Rock hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuN™ View Post
No, Andre, I'm not trolling.

And I'm still waiting for someone to actually prove what I wrote in the OP is wrong, instead of replying back with "Rock sucks".
hey you fucking retarded cunt...we said we get that he makes the company money. You're like those retards that make ratings a personal crusade, when at the end of the day what these guys do business-wise for the E means almost nothing to you. But hey, if it gets you through the day to say "ROCKY MAKES VINCE MORE MONEY THAN PUNK EVER COULD", then go for it.

We GET that having the Rock back makes the company money and garners them the "mainstream" acceptance that vince craves more than a tryst with any of the Divas. But just because vince thinks it's a good decision, doesnt fucking mean we have to.

Stop being an ignorant twat, and wake the fuck up and realize that DWAYNE isnt doing this for the company, but rather for himself.



dont bother replying
Ziggler Mark is offline  
post #34 of 465 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 08:33 PM
$4 VIC
 
Christmas on Redwood Lane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Cipher Unknown
Posts: 2,943
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: I'm sick of this sudden Rock hate

What this have to do with Punk, Choke2Death?

Christmas on Redwood Lane is offline  
post #35 of 465 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 08:35 PM
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,499
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: I'm sick of this sudden Rock hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
RISE ABOVE IT.

I wouldn't pay them any attention. They are just butthurt faggots who love the taste of Phil's dick.
They can't ever taste Phil's dick because it's always in my mouth.


Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hogan’s got no hair on his chest? Only friend he’s got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline  
post #36 of 465 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 08:35 PM
My Name Is God (I Hate You)
 
SPROUTS BUCKET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tits
Posts: 7,326
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: I'm sick of this sudden Rock hate

I'll only watch a PPV if it gets a good buyrate.

"Yes, I can hear you Clem Fandango!"
SPROUTS BUCKET is offline  
post #37 of 465 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 08:35 PM Thread Starter
No One You Know ©
 
Jon Snowman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paradise City
Posts: 5,798
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
                     
Re: I'm sick of this sudden Rock hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post
DWAYNE isnt doing this for the company, but rather for himself.
Elaborate. Why would he need to do everything he's done lately?
And try to actually reason, not reply again and again "oh, he just sucks because I don't like him", give me something that proves what I posted in the OP wrong.
Give me facts, not opinions.


And this ain't about Punk. I'm a huge, huge Punk fan myself for the record.

---
★ "Everything you do in life echoes throughout eternity." ★


>> Randy Orton Appreciation Group - Join Us! <<
Jon Snowman is offline  
post #38 of 465 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 08:36 PM
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 21,955
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: I'm sick of this sudden Rock hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Raven View Post
What this have to do with Punk, Choke2Death?
It's mostly his marks who are hating on The Rock. You can work out the rest for yourself.
Choke2Death is offline  
post #39 of 465 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 08:37 PM
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,653
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
                     
Re: I'm sick of this sudden Rock hate

Who care about how much money the Rock makes for WWE? Are you a shareholder?

Also he has never had a soaring eagle so Swagger > Rock any day. Rock would not even get in Bret Hart's top 1000





Gambit is offline  
post #40 of 465 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 08:38 PM
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
 
Riot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 2,578
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: I'm sick of this sudden Rock hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuN™ View Post
No, Andre, I'm not trolling.

And I'm still waiting for someone to actually prove what I wrote in the OP is wrong, instead of replying back with "Rock sucks".


Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
Your WWE Champion should be on television, he should be at house shows, he should wrestle on cable television.

Its not like John Cena doesn't bring publicity to WWE. Its not like WWE doesn't have enough publicity as is. What Rock brings media wise is insignificant to WWE in its current form, unless he is actually in the ring.
You're welcome.

Get On Mah Level Ho!
Riot is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome