Why are chicks getting tired of dicks? Well real ones anyway... - Page 25 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #241 of 500 (permalink) Old 01-30-2013, 02:23 AM
Turn Out The Lights
 
XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,419
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
                     
Re: Why are chicks getting tired of dicks? Well real ones anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger_ROCKS View Post
Brie is beneath Karla, so go that way ------------>
want to make another rant poll and see how badly you do again?


XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #242 of 500 (permalink) Old 01-30-2013, 02:25 AM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Mister Mystery Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 1,751
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
             


I'll take this any day.


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Yes I'm a part of The IWC. No we don't all share the same opinions you idiot!!
Mister Mystery Man is offline  
post #243 of 500 (permalink) Old 01-30-2013, 02:26 AM
Proud #NewBlack
 
karla's christmas_SWAG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 22,827
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
                     
Re: Why are chicks getting tired of dicks? Well real ones anyway...

Katy, Brie, and that Zooey chick, I just don't see what's so special about any of them.

Quote:
want to make another rant poll and see how badly you do again?
Of course I would lose because Karla is an unknown model and probably most peeps on this wrestling site have watched that new chick series, whatever show Brie is in, and watch and adore Katy's music vids.


KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. Karla in Pink

Last edited by karla's christmas_SWAG; 01-30-2013 at 02:29 AM.
karla's christmas_SWAG is offline  
post #244 of 500 (permalink) Old 01-30-2013, 02:30 AM
$4 VIC
 
Christmas on Redwood Lane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Cipher Unknown
Posts: 2,943
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Why are chicks getting tired of dicks? Well real ones anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger_ROCKS View Post
Katy, Brie, and that Zooey chick, I just don't see what's so special about any of them.
Probably because they don't remotely look underage. Which obviously exceeds your tastes, WAGG.

Christmas on Redwood Lane is offline  
post #245 of 500 (permalink) Old 01-30-2013, 02:32 AM
Déesse de L'extase
 
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 33,556
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
                     
Re: Why are chicks getting tired of dicks? Well real ones anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger_ROCKS View Post
Katy, Brie, and that Zooey chick, I just don't see what's so special about any of them.



Of course I would lose because Karla is an unknown model and probably most peeps on this wrestling site have watched that new chick series, whatever show Brie is in, and watch and adore Katy's music vids.
whatever show Brie is in? You don't watch COMMUNITY?

All 3 dames you listed are brilliant too. Especially Brie.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES is offline  
post #246 of 500 (permalink) Old 01-30-2013, 02:38 AM
$4 VIC
 
Christmas on Redwood Lane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Cipher Unknown
Posts: 2,943
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Why are chicks getting tired of dicks? Well real ones anyway...


Christmas on Redwood Lane is offline  
post #247 of 500 (permalink) Old 01-30-2013, 04:34 AM
SNOWBLIND
 
Best Looking CUNT in Porn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: On the Rocks with a Bitch and a Bottle
Posts: 6,401
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
                     
Re: Why are chicks getting tired of dicks? Well real ones anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
Rihanna is fire but I'd be scared to touch that bitch. She might have an STD or something. She gets around.
"She might have an STD"

As in, one single STD? Sheeeeit, and R. Kelly only pissed on one teenager.

That bitch is like a periodic table of sexually transmitteds.

FWIW there's times where I think she looks hot as all get out. But there's also times where she just looks plain ridiculous and not hot at all even though I'd still almost certainly rail her because I'm a disgrace and should probably be put down already.
Best Looking CUNT in Porn is offline  
post #248 of 500 (permalink) Old 01-30-2013, 06:15 AM
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,938
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Why are chicks getting tired of dicks? Well real ones anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleySabin View Post
I still love orange soda b/c Kel loves orange soda.
lol. Same here.

Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

kobra860 is offline  
post #249 of 500 (permalink) Old 01-30-2013, 07:36 AM
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
 
Andre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: On loan to WF for Xmas
Posts: 3,824
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
                     
Re: Why are chicks getting tired of dicks? Well real ones anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger_ROCKS View Post
Katy, Brie, and that Zooey chick, I just don't see what's so special about any of them.



Of course I would lose because Karla is an unknown model and probably most peeps on this wrestling site have watched that new chick series, whatever show Brie is in, and watch and adore Katy's music vids.
People find those women attractive because...and here's the suprise...they are attractive women, not rat faced little children who are dressed up like something that would fall out of a pinata.

How the fuck do you come to the conclusion that Karla is an unknown model on here when every poor sod that has signed up to this site has had to endure her image at one point or another? Also, you say she has a great ass, what ass?

Karla was bad enough, but then you had to put that blonde ten year old in your sig as well. It's just a matter of time before operation yewtree busts your door down. Wagg'll fix it, indeed.

Paedophiles: Just say no, go have a wank (to normal stuff) instead.



Andre is offline  
post #250 of 500 (permalink) Old 01-30-2013, 08:39 AM
XMAS JOY~
 
the joy~! of seabsmas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ----->
Posts: 28,705
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Why are chicks getting tired of dicks? Well real ones anyway...


the joy~! of seabsmas is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome