Who stands out the most on WF? - Page 57 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #561 of 648 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 10:46 PM
Proud #NewBlack
 
karla's christmas_SWAG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 22,836
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

I feel as thou I can't call him Cody as of yet. So hey Sabin.


KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. Karla in Pink
karla's christmas_SWAG is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #562 of 648 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 10:49 PM
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
 
CHAMPviaDQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,901
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleySabin View Post
oh hey
Want to hear something mildly interesting?

Okay.

Well SVR2009 is the only wrestling game I have and I bought it for like 6 bucks or something when I got back in to wrestling and I heard WWE13 sucks. Anyway, I made Okada, Shinsuke and Hirooki Goto so far and dude, my Shinsuke looks amazing. I wish I had one of those XBOX capture cards ( cell phone capture is lame ) so I could show you. I showed my brother and he was like 'That looks exactly like him'.



!!!



2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year

CHAMPviaDQ is offline  
post #563 of 648 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 10:54 PM
Déesse de L'extase
 
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 33,562
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger_ROCKS View Post
I feel as thou I can't call him Cody as of yet. So hey Sabin.
I have many monikers. Don't care whenever one is used. It's all good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAMPviaDQ View Post
Want to hear something mildly interesting?

Okay.

Well SVR2009 is the only wrestling game I have and I bought it for like 6 bucks or something when I got back in to wrestling and I heard WWE13 sucks. Anyway, I made Okada, Shinsuke and Hirooki Goto so far and dude, my Shinsuke looks amazing. I wish I had one of those XBOX capture cards ( cell phone capture is lame ) so I could show you. I showed my brother and he was like 'That looks exactly like him'.



!!!
Son of a

I haven't thought about busting out the CA-Dubs for any other Puro guys. Dude, you should try and send a pic if you can. No matter how crummy it comes off. If his hair wasn't impossible, I'd say go for MiSu next, haha.

Reminds me of when I made Jushin Liger & Chris Sabin on SVR 2006. I felt so proud after it.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES is offline  
post #564 of 648 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 11:03 PM
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
 
CHAMPviaDQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,901
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleySabin View Post
I have many monikers. Don't care whenever one is used. It's all good.



Son of a

I haven't thought about busting out the CA-Dubs for any other Puro guys. Dude, you should try and send a pic if you can. No matter how crummy it comes off. If his hair wasn't impossible, I'd say go for MiSu next, haha.

Reminds me of when I made Jushin Liger & Chris Sabin on SVR 2006. I felt so proud after it.
I'll try to get you a clear shot or even get a good video of it. MiSu was my number 2 but his hair IS impossible. Check this out:



I have a Gamecube and I had that game somewhere, I could easily make MiSu but I don't have the memory card anymore (I don't think) and I don't want to play that old ass game, lol.

KAZE NI NARE!



2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year

CHAMPviaDQ is offline  
post #565 of 648 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 11:04 PM
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 21,955
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleySabin View Post
I clicked the Anderson promo following that video when he slams WWE. It's fucking horrible.
Ha, he makes himself out to be a victim who never did any wrong. I think he had potential but with the constant injuries and reckless ring work, they tried and it just didn't work.

EDIT: SVR 2006 is the best!
Choke2Death is offline  
post #566 of 648 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 11:07 PM
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
 
CHAMPviaDQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,901
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
Ha, he makes himself out to be a victim who never did any wrong. I think he had potential but with the constant injuries and reckless ring work, they tried and it just didn't work.

EDIT: SVR 2006 is the best!
That's what I keep reading/hearing.



2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year

CHAMPviaDQ is offline  
post #567 of 648 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 11:10 PM
Déesse de L'extase
 
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 33,562
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAMPviaDQ View Post
I'll try to get you a clear shot or even get a good video of it. MiSu was my number 2 but his hair IS impossible. Check this out:



I have a Gamecube and I had that game somewhere, I could easily make MiSu but I don't have the memory card anymore (I don't think) and I don't want to play that old ass game, lol.

KAZE NI NARE!
I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Oh dang I have my Day of Reckoning game complete with memory card. I'll create Suzuki and do the campaign with him

I'll make WWE finally put over an amazing Japanese talent that isn't Inoki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
Ha, he makes himself out to be a victim who never did any wrong. I think he had potential but with the constant injuries and reckless ring work, they tried and it just didn't work.

EDIT: SVR 2006 is the best!
Not to mention he royally sucks without the filters too. Asshole gimmick is ugggggggghhhh. He's probably the most bitter guy towards that company so it's pretty hilarious.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES is offline  
post #568 of 648 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 11:13 PM
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 21,955
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAMPviaDQ View Post
That's what I keep reading/hearing.
It's awesome! I had such a hard time completing some of the challenges, I ended up having some epic matches instead and won most of them by countout. Then Season Mode is pretty fun and the roster is great too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleySabin View Post
Not to mention he royally sucks without the filters too. Asshole gimmick is ugggggggghhhh. He's probably the most bitter guy towards that company so it's pretty hilarious.
Haven't watched much TNA stuff but from the sound of things, that gimmick seems absolutely terrible and a forced attempt at being edgy.
Choke2Death is offline  
post #569 of 648 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 11:28 PM
Déesse de L'extase
 
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 33,562
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

It is on both accounts. I couldn't believe it at first. It's really bad. Doesn't matter who would use it. Just bad.

Thankfully it seems his new stint in TNA seems to have it on the backburner right now.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES is offline  
post #570 of 648 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 11:30 PM
The Man of 1004 Usernames
 
BORK LASER'S XMAS SURPRISE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,547
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salt Upon Wounds View Post
rep angst hurt u so bad Mogabi

i will hurt you no more my sweet child
Try harder
BORK LASER'S XMAS SURPRISE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome