Who stands out the most on WF? - Page 51 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #501 of 648 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 07:38 AM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

I used to watch bushido: way of the warrior back in the 90's.

It was actually really enjoyable.

Might give it a chance.

BULLY is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #502 of 648 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 08:21 AM
The Man of 1004 Usernames
 
BORK LASER'S XMAS SURPRISE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,547
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salt Upon Wounds View Post
Another case of rep angst, looks like it's turning into an epidemic

EDIT: where is my green rep FREAK?
I posted that way before I checked my rep fuckface. And you really expected me to green rep you? Aww that was cute. Learn to make a decent post first.
BORK LASER'S XMAS SURPRISE is offline  
post #503 of 648 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 08:35 AM
Moron
 
Wig Splitter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Sunset Sarsaparilla Town
Posts: 1,221
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson 3:16™ View Post
I posted that way before I checked my rep fuckface. And you really expected me to green rep you? Aww that was cute. Learn to make a decent post first.

What'cha goin on about Willis? What does the time you posted the original comment have to do with my reference to the rep angst from your edit? And I still want my green rectangle. There ain't no backpedalling from this, Punjabi.
Wig Splitter is offline  
post #504 of 648 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 09:14 AM
The Man of 1004 Usernames
 
BORK LASER'S XMAS SURPRISE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,547
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salt Upon Wounds View Post
What'cha goin on about Willis? What does the time you posted the original comment have to do with my reference to the rep angst from your edit? And I still want my green rectangle. There ain't no backpedalling from this, Punjabi.
What did my comment have to do with your reference to rep angst in the first place? You were the one who was butthurt, you were the one who red repped me. And it didn't even bother me. So much so that I green repped you in return. And fyi, I'm not Punjabi.
BORK LASER'S XMAS SURPRISE is offline  
post #505 of 648 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 09:27 AM
Moron
 
Wig Splitter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Sunset Sarsaparilla Town
Posts: 1,221
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson 3:16™ View Post
What did my comment have to do with your reference to rep angst in the first place?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson 3:16™ View Post
edit - Lol red rep. Aww, you got hurt eh? Here, take some green and fuck off now.
A school example of chronic rep angst at its best.




Quote:
You were the one who was butthurt, you were the one who red repped me. And it didn't even bother me. So much so that I green repped you in return.




Quote:
And fyi, I'm not Punjabi.
Nobody cares, Rajeesh.
Wig Splitter is offline  
post #506 of 648 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 09:30 AM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

Areyou one of the og's?

BULLY is offline  
post #507 of 648 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 09:33 AM
Moron
 
Wig Splitter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Sunset Sarsaparilla Town
Posts: 1,221
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

You mean like a choco-american? Nah man, white as Bill O'Reily's asscrack.
Wig Splitter is offline  
post #508 of 648 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 10:20 AM
Just two lost souls
 
Stax Classic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Swimming in a fish bowl
Posts: 9,865
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

Hmm, well standing out would mean, when you open a thread, who are you hoping has replied already for you to read. I don't really go to the wrestling section, so outside that section, the first person that pops in to my mind is Million Dollar Prons. Guys a riot.


WHOOPINS AND N-BOMBS

sig by champ
Stax Classic is offline  
post #509 of 648 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 12:03 PM
The Man of 1004 Usernames
 
BORK LASER'S XMAS SURPRISE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,547
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salt Upon Wounds View Post
A school example of chronic rep angst at its best.





Nobody cares, Rajeesh.
Well I didn't red rep you back, neither did I complain about you red repping me. I just stated that you red repped me cause you were mad at me after I exposed you for the idiot that you always were and are. So that wasn't rep angst

And fuck, I green repped you for real bro. How is it not showing up on your User CP? Go check it again, hit some F-5's till it shows up.

Ah wait, even the rep system knows that you don't deserve a green rep from me.

You were just being plain stupid by taking on me thinking that I made that rant to get some symphy. You never realised I was kidding and you never realised that guys were being sarcastic when they wished me luck for my future. You were just being dumb as fuck and when you realised that you indeed were being stupid, you were hurt, you red repped me out of excess butthurtness and then you changed the topic by speaking of rep angst and by blindly calling me a Punjabi because you're too dumb to know anything more about India except Khali.

And no, I'm not Rajesh either. Go back to your mom's basement Howard, you jewish piece of trash. And please, please don't come back.
BORK LASER'S XMAS SURPRISE is offline  
post #510 of 648 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 12:17 PM
IJ
i do it for the ratchets
 
IJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: 308 Negra Arroyo Lane
Posts: 1,486
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson 3:16 View Post
Well I didn't red rep you back, neither did I complain about you red repping me. I just stated that you red repped me cause you were mad at me after I exposed you for the idiot that you always were and are. So that wasn't rep angst

And fuck, I green repped you for real bro. How is it not showing up on your User CP? Go check it again, hit some F-5's till it shows up.

Ah wait, even the rep system knows that you don't deserve a green rep from me.

You were just being plain stupid by taking on me thinking that I made that rant to get some symphy. You never realised I was kidding and you never realised that guys were being sarcastic when they wished me luck for my future. You were just being dumb as fuck and when you realised that you indeed were being stupid, you were hurt, you red repped me out of excess butthurtness and then you changed the topic by speaking of rep angst and by blindly calling me a Punjabi because you're too dumb to know anything more about India except Khali.

And no, I'm not Rajesh either. Go back to your mom's basement Howard, you jewish piece of trash. And please, please don't come back.
wasn't it you that made that huge thread about how you're leaving and done with the forum.

and now you're back, with a new avatar and signature?

IJ is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome