Stupid Posts Thread - Page 134 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1331 of 9693 (permalink) Old 02-09-2013, 12:55 PM
San Francisco Giants 2010,2012 and 2014 World Series Champs.
 
TKOK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Listening to Hunter Pence drop F-bombs in the locker room.
Posts: 16,366
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
                     
Re: Stupid Posts Thread

Did that sex tape he made ever get released? Not that i want to see a naked 60 year old Hogan, but when he climaxes he probably yells out Brookes name.


San francisco 49ers- San Francisco Giants-Sacramento Kings
TKOK is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1332 of 9693 (permalink) Old 02-09-2013, 03:01 PM
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,338
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
                     
Re: Stupid Posts Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKOK View Post
Did that sex tape he made ever get released? Not that i want to see a naked 60 year old Hogan, but when he climaxes he probably yells out Brookes name.
Don't think so, not like most people would pay a whole lot to see it when you can just watch Hogan screw TNA week by week brother.
BrosOfDestruction is offline  
post #1333 of 9693 (permalink) Old 02-09-2013, 03:05 PM
MCMXCII
 
Jason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,631
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: Stupid Posts Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKOK View Post
Did that sex tape he made ever get released? Not that i want to see a naked 60 year old Hogan, but when he climaxes he probably yells out Brookes name.
MHHMMM.
Jason is offline  
post #1334 of 9693 (permalink) Old 02-09-2013, 03:16 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,704
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Stupid Posts Thread

I hope the Hogan movie will be entertaining like the other porn movies

DualShock is offline  
post #1335 of 9693 (permalink) Old 02-09-2013, 03:26 PM
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,499
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: Stupid Posts Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKOK View Post
Did that sex tape he made ever get released? Not that i want to see a naked 60 year old Hogan, but when he climaxes he probably yells out Brookes name.
Not sure if the entire video has been released yet but a few minutes of it was released a while ago.


Hogan is fucking hung.


Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline  
post #1336 of 9693 (permalink) Old 02-09-2013, 03:32 PM
Convicted avatar thief
 
Callisto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: ELEGANT DINNER PARTYYYY
Posts: 7,452
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
                     
Re: Stupid Posts Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKOK View Post
Did that sex tape he made ever get released? Not that i want to see a naked 60 year old Hogan, but when he climaxes he probably yells out Brookes name.
Here's a detailed description of what has been leaked.

http://gawker.com/5948770/

Quote:
It opens with Hulk Hogan performing oral sex on the woman as she lays on the bed. Then another man's voice can be heard from inside the room off-camera and both Hulk and the naked woman engage in idle chit-chat with the mystery man. Because the woman closely resembles Mrs. Clem, some have suggested that the voice of the mystery man is, in fact, Bubba the Love Sponge. If this is true, Bubba has no problem sharing his wife with his best friend.

"You guys do your thing," this man says. "I'll be in the office if you need me."

He exits swiftly and allows Hulk and this woman their privacy. Hulk and the woman engage in more chit-chat and Bubba's name is mentioned. The woman says "We just fucked earlier today." Hulk asks "Who? You and Bubba?" She just laughs. It doesn't matter.

Hulk strips down. His tan line is exposed and his hairline is vulnerable and silly without the do-rag, but there is sex to be had regardless. Hulk must get hard, though, and the woman is eager to make that happen. Her fellatio is successful and Hulkamania is about to run wild on her but then his cell phone rings. He checks it because he thinks it might be his son, Nick. The ringtone on Hulk Hogan's phone is a song by his daughter, Brooke Hogan, called "About Us" featuring Paul Wall. He is a proud father.

But Hulk checks the caller and does not want to talk that person at all. "Fuck no," he says.

He stands on the side of the bed and the woman scoots up from the pillows and resumes giving the former WWE heavyweight champion of the universe a blowjob. It is a slow, dutiful blowjob and Hulk is thrusting himself into her mouth to speed up the process. This goes on for a few minutes and at one point Hulk examines the canopy bed curtains in a way that suggests he'd like to purchase this particular style for his own canopy bed some day. She takes a break. She spits loudly. She resumes for a few seconds, but it appears the spit has worked because Hulk mutters something in a growly sex voice. The woman removes him from her mouth and spins around on the bed like an excited puppy. She stands. They grope each other and stare at each other. "What did you say?" she asks, laughing and tying up her hair in a pony tail. Then they both laugh because there was a miscommunication during the sex act and they don't want to feel awkward.

"You got a rubber? I want you to climb on top of me," Hulk repeats, but not as sexy as it was the first time, which she didn't hear. Yes, she does have a rubber. Then we watch Hulk stand up and clumsily attempt to roll a condom on to his erect penis which, even if it has been ravaged by steroids and middle-age, still appears to be the size of a thermos you'd find in a child's lunchbox. Hulk hurls his massive body on to the canopy bed and the woman climbs on top, finally, and they begin. There is lots of squealing and moaning from her and she says stuff like, "I want to make you cum" and, "Your dick feels so good inside me"—that sort of thing. There is light spanking from Hulk done to show he supports her efforts and is close to orgasming.

Then, Hulk grunts. Hulk grunts more. Then Hulk grunts like he's doing an impression of old Hulk Hogan grunting right before he's about to cum/come. Climax happens for both participants and they seem pleased with the results. The woman provides two tender kisses on Hulk's upper chest. Hulk says, "Mmmk," because he's a little bemused by the situation he finds himself in on this day as we'll soon find out. Here's how Hulk explains his reaction to the woman he just had sex with:

"The rubber almost came off," he says.

She's not concerned. "It did what it was supposed to."

Hulk thought that was funny and makes her repeat it.

She does so and then peels off the rubber from his penis and carries it away. She holds the condom full of Hulk jiz like it's a random dirty sock she found in the dryer. Hulk is still coming down from his orgasm and is making quick, loud Tony Soprano wheezes.

"Oh my god," he exhales. "Can't believe I have to drive back home. Fuuuuck."

The woman giggles, climbs back into bed with him and reminds Hulk that this is why he should move to this neighborhood. They engage in some cuddling for a couple minutes but Hulk does have to go because he has to go meet his son Nick who was presumably no longer in prison during the time this was filmed. Playful banter resumes amidst the afterglow. Hulk gets up naked and accepts the invitation from the woman to take a shower. But then he tells the woman that he's shocked that the fucking took place at all because he'd just eaten ten minutes before he got there and "felt like a pig." He had sashimi. He smacks his large stomach and makes his way to the shower.
You're welcome.


Last edited by Callisto; 02-09-2013 at 03:36 PM.
Callisto is offline  
post #1337 of 9693 (permalink) Old 02-09-2013, 03:40 PM
MCMXCII
 
Jason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,631
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: Stupid Posts Thread

Quote:
His tan line is exposed and his hairline is vulnerable and silly without the do-rag, but there is sex to be had regardless. Hulk must get hard, though, and the woman is eager to make that happen. Her fellatio is successful and Hulkamania is about to run wild on her but then his cell phone rings.
I'm dying right now.

The wording is so on point.
Jason is offline  
post #1338 of 9693 (permalink) Old 02-09-2013, 04:23 PM
Hunter of Invisible Game
 
McQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: highway jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
Posts: 33,207
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Stupid Posts Thread


McQueen is offline  
post #1339 of 9693 (permalink) Old 02-09-2013, 04:36 PM
There are many copies... and they have a plan.
Premium
 
SrsLii's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: At home
Posts: 1,053
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Stupid Posts Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleySabin View Post
Apparently it's been a "rule" on here from the git-go. I think it had something to do with maybe the ages of some minority of posters being too young to see such a thing. idk. It was years ago when I got this info that it isn't allowed. Or now apparently, needs to be confirmed first.
I don't understand how you can be too young to see kissing. This is some head-explodey stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A$AP View Post
I'm dying right now.

The wording is so on point.
God. Because OF COURSE he makes her do all the work. :

It's funny, usually my husband will watch any sex tape just because why not, but even he drew the line at this one. I wonder how many people even watched it. I can't imagine there were very many people out there that were interested.
SrsLii is offline  
post #1340 of 9693 (permalink) Old 02-09-2013, 04:43 PM
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,907
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
                     
Re: Stupid Posts Thread

That description reads like a Hogan parody porno, lol. He should have ended all his sentences with 'brother'.



2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year

CHAMPviaDQ is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome