Obama plan: Ban assault weapons - Page 27 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #261 of 288 (permalink) Old 01-23-2013, 12:53 AM
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In front of millions of Brazilians.
Posts: 10,564
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
                     
Re: Obama plan: Ban assault weapons

In 2.5 million cases of self-defense using a gun per year, only 24% of the time was the gun fired, and only 16% of the time at the perpetrator. This idea that gun owners WANT to shoot someone is completely unfounded.


Press Play to wake up.

And then join the 100 Years Alan Pardew Club!
CamillePunk is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #262 of 288 (permalink) Old 01-23-2013, 12:55 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Obama plan: Ban assault weapons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel Anthony View Post
Guns provide a false sense of power because they make the gun owner feel that they're in sort of control of any given situation so long as the gun is in their hand. While guns seem to provide security, they don't, because true security would be to not be in that position in the first place. Sometimes we can't control our situations and while we should be prepared against those doing harm, we're never really secure from those people because we're always living in a state of fear that there are people out there who do bad. It doesn't make you a fucking retard to admit this.
Owning a gun and carrying =/= living in a state of fear. What is with you and these retarded scenarios?

Quote:
And yes I own a gun. I'm sure now you want to compare them and see who can kill who faster and more efficiently?
No, I think you should actually be required to turn your gun in because

1.) You admit to having sick fantasies and an overwhelming sense of power with it in your hand.
2.) You're a fucking retard.

Why do you own a gun? Do you live in a state of fear?
EDIT:
Quote:
Because I will fucking shoot you, bro. Five times. In the head.
So you think that you're a big man because you own a gun? Do you feel in control? Jackass.

Last edited by Glass Shatters; 01-23-2013 at 12:58 AM.
Glass Shatters is offline  
post #263 of 288 (permalink) Old 01-23-2013, 01:08 AM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
BigWillie54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Saint Louis
Posts: 1,213
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Dont agree on a ban but dammit they gotta make it harder to get an assault weapon (and maybe at a much less extent guns period). The fact that my crazy ass cousin ( who I love but ..... pull a gun out on me randomly cause he's kinda sick and he though it would be "funny") could get an assault weapon with ease is kinda scary. Maybe have the wait for assault weapons a little longer and maybe some kinda mental test to make sure someone with an mental illness or some crazy dude dont get one. But test only for assault weapons . Atleast take the guns from them.

This is just a cover of what the real problem is....... mental health (also our culture but that's another issue).

Sent from my MB612 using VerticalSports.Com App

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/tdomf/67545/soccersucks-500x388.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adramelech View Post
Does anyone else have brief moments of clarity while watching stuff like this?

any questions?

Like for a split second, you just forget everything you know about TNA and say "Holy shit, I'm watching Kurt Angle wrestle Sting in clown make-up on PPV in 2011 in front of 800 non-paying tourists at an amusement park." to yourself? Shit is surreal man.
BigWillie54 is offline  
post #264 of 288 (permalink) Old 01-23-2013, 01:19 AM
Working on my abs
 
Joel Anthony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: EVERY EVENING, I HAVE A BY MYSELF MEETING
Posts: 2,599
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Obama plan: Ban assault weapons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
Owning a gun and carrying =/= living in a state of fear. What is with you and these retarded scenarios?


No, I think you should actually be required to turn your gun in because

1.) You admit to having sick fantasies and an overwhelming sense of power with it in your hand.
2.) You're a fucking retard.

Why do you own a gun? Do you live in a state of fear?
EDIT:

So you think that you're a big man because you own a gun? Do you feel in control? Jackass.
The whole point of a gun is to take lives, not save them. It was created out of a state of paranoia and fear.

And I own a gun for my protection just like the next decent person. Never needed it. Clean it and that's it, hopefully, that's it.

Unlike a lot of other gun owners I know, I don't think I'm a big man and I know I'm not in control of anything but myself. And that's why I'm not anti-gun. I'm pro-gun. It's the pussies with guns though.... The ones who pull them out anytime they get in to an argument, or someone cuts them off in traffic. Pussies.

Have you ever witnessed gun violence first hand? Known anyone slain by a gun? I have. So before you type your next sentiment, just know you're not talking to some "fucking retard" you're talking to someone with a little bit of experience in the realm of reality and real life.

Joel Anthony is offline  
post #265 of 288 (permalink) Old 01-23-2013, 01:27 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Obama plan: Ban assault weapons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel Anthony View Post
The whole point of a gun is to take lives, not save them. It was created out of a state of paranoia and fear.
Exactly. So why do you own one if guns are for pussies again? Are you a pussy? Are you scared? Do you live in a state of paranoia and fear?

Certified. Fucking. Retard.

Quote:
And I own a gun for my protection just like the next decent person. Never needed it. Clean it and that's it, hopefully, that's it.
You live in a state of paranoia and fear, yet chide others for supposedly doing so, although a lot of them have it for the same reasons you supposedly do.

Quote:
Unlike a lot of other gun owners I know, I don't think I'm a big man and I know I'm not in control of anything but myself.
You're just not making any sense now.

Quote:
And that's why I'm not anti-gun. I'm pro-gun. It's the pussies with guns though.... The ones who pull them out anytime they get in to an argument, or someone cuts them off in traffic. Pussies.
Agreed. But you are adding more variables as you go along to your original statement. You are seriously laughable.

Quote:
Have you ever witnessed gun violence first hand? Known anyone slain by a gun? I have. So before you type your next sentiment, just know you're not talking to some "fucking retard" you're talking to someone with a little bit of experience in the realm of reality and real life.
No, I'm talking via text on the Internet to a certified fucking retard who knows shit about shit.

You're a troll, I get it. But a shitty one.
Glass Shatters is offline  
post #266 of 288 (permalink) Old 01-23-2013, 01:30 AM
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In front of millions of Brazilians.
Posts: 10,564
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
                     
Re: Obama plan: Ban assault weapons

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWillie54 View Post
Dont agree on a ban but dammit they gotta make it harder to get an assault weapon (and maybe at a much less extent guns period). The fact that my crazy ass cousin ( who I love but ..... pull a gun out on me randomly cause he's kinda sick and he though it would be "funny") could get an assault weapon with ease is kinda scary. Maybe have the wait for assault weapons a little longer and maybe some kinda mental test to make sure someone with an mental illness or some crazy dude dont get one. But test only for assault weapons . Atleast take the guns from them.
What kind of assault weapon does he have?


Press Play to wake up.

And then join the 100 Years Alan Pardew Club!
CamillePunk is offline  
post #267 of 288 (permalink) Old 01-23-2013, 01:51 AM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
BigWillie54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Saint Louis
Posts: 1,213
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Sorry for my poor writing. It makes it seems he pointed an ak or something like that at me but in reality it was an revolver- esq gun he pointed at me (not sure the model. Has pics on fb with it). He don't have any assault weapons but he talked about getting one in numerous occasions I spoken to him.

My point is that though he does need protection of some kind (bad neighborhood) people like him shouldnt get be able to get an assault weapon. at least not easily.

Sent from my MB612 using VerticalSports.Com App

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/tdomf/67545/soccersucks-500x388.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adramelech View Post
Does anyone else have brief moments of clarity while watching stuff like this?

any questions?

Like for a split second, you just forget everything you know about TNA and say "Holy shit, I'm watching Kurt Angle wrestle Sting in clown make-up on PPV in 2011 in front of 800 non-paying tourists at an amusement park." to yourself? Shit is surreal man.

Last edited by BigWillie54; 01-23-2013 at 02:08 AM.
BigWillie54 is offline  
post #268 of 288 (permalink) Old 01-23-2013, 02:08 AM
Working on my abs
 
Joel Anthony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: EVERY EVENING, I HAVE A BY MYSELF MEETING
Posts: 2,599
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Obama plan: Ban assault weapons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
Agreed. But you are adding more variables as you go along to your original statement. You are seriously laughable.
My original comment wasn't directed to all gun owners and I stated that rather quickly once I realized I had made a rather broad generalization. My statement was that guns are for pussies. And they are. Pussies scared of physical confrontation. That's like me saying steroids are for pussies. Which I also believe. However, there are instances where steroids can be used for medical good. Just like guns can be used with good intention.

Like I said, I am not anti-gun. But I can see things for what they are when it comes to the gun mentality. Not everyone wants a world where the biggest gun rules. Where those with guns have and those who don't don't. And despite all of your SECURITY and PROTECTION dreams? That's the real reason guns were invented. For the kingdom to reign supreme. Our people safe, other people die. That's the world of the gun. There is no safety or protection when it comes to that. It's just a sad non-stop continuous downward spiral of hate, destruction and despair. Where you kill my brother, I kill your mom. You kill my dad and sister, I blow up your house. However, if I'm a hypocrite for one day having to defend my family? I will wear that label proud.

Joel Anthony is offline  
post #269 of 288 (permalink) Old 01-23-2013, 10:18 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: US
Posts: 10,863
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
                     
Re: Obama plan: Ban assault weapons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel Anthony View Post
Have you ever witnessed gun violence first hand? Known anyone slain by a gun? I have. So before you type your next sentiment, just know you're not talking to some "fucking retard" you're talking to someone with a little bit of experience in the realm of reality and real life.
Glass Shatters lives in a glass box surrounded by homos. He longs to break out, hence his username (nothing to do with Steve Austin).
cesaro_ROCKS is offline  
post #270 of 288 (permalink) Old 01-23-2013, 10:50 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Obama plan: Ban assault weapons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel Anthony View Post
My original comment wasn't directed to all gun owners and I stated that rather quickly once I realized I had made a rather broad generalization.
Made? Or continue to make?

Quote:
My statement was that guns are for pussies. And they are.
That looks like continue to make, to me. You know, present tense? Since I'm having to explain to you what you say now and all.

Quote:
Pussies scared of physical confrontation.
Yes, the defenseless woman in her home in the suburbs in the middle of a night is scared of physical confrontation from a much stronger and dangerous male. She is scared of physical confrontation, and is a pussy because of this.

Quote:
That's like me saying steroids are for pussies. Which I also believe. However, there are instances where steroids can be used for medical good. Just like guns can be used with good intention.
What a horrid analogy.

Quote:
Like I said, I am not anti-gun.
No shit, because you own one and like to tell people how they feel when they own one, when you really have no idea because you're fucking retarded.

Quote:
But I can see things for what they are when it comes to the gun mentality.
Correction: You see things the way you want to see them and then paint everyone around you with the same brush.

Quote:
Not everyone wants a world where the biggest gun rules.
No shit. Sadly, that's the way that American society is today. You have to have a gun for protection. Are we going to judo toss people who break into our homes with intent to do harm? Maybe put them in an arm bar? Some tae kwon do kicks?

Quote:
Where those with guns have and those who don't don't. And despite all of your SECURITY and PROTECTION dreams? That's the real reason guns were invented. For the kingdom to reign supreme. Our people safe, other people die.
NO SHIT, YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Quote:
That's the world of the gun. There is no safety or protection when it comes to that. It's just a sad non-stop continuous downward spiral of hate, destruction and despair. Where you kill my brother, I kill your mom. You kill my dad and sister, I blow up your house. However, if I'm a hypocrite for one day having to defend my family? I will wear that label proud.
Another horrid example and terrible generalization. You're seriously a fucking retard.

Blocked.
Glass Shatters is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome