rants - Page 6 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #51 of 280 (permalink) Old 01-06-2013, 07:00 PM
Proud #NewBlack
 
karla's christmas_SWAG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 22,822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
                     
Re: rants

Didn't LC bury Sheik?


KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. Karla in Pink
karla's christmas_SWAG is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #52 of 280 (permalink) Old 01-06-2013, 07:03 PM
Winter is Coming
 
UnDeFeatedSanta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 20,547
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
                     
Re: rants

no, she just trolled the shit out of him.

They called him the Lion of Lannister to his face...

...and whispered "Kingslayer" behind his back



The One True God CHANPviaDQ
UnDeFeatedSanta is offline  
post #53 of 280 (permalink) Old 01-06-2013, 07:10 PM
how mad are you tho for real
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: http://reddit.com/r/me_irl/
Posts: 3,485
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
                     
Re: rants

If you really think about it, this is more aimed at the supposedly shitty OP's, but not the rest of the threads. The quality of a "thread" overall should be determined by the input of repliers.

Take for example, the Bad Blood thread. The OP was good, but nothing particularly special when you get down to it; just your standard call-out thread for a member fully deserving of it. Oh, and look, it turned out to be a marathon of lulz and celebrating. Huh, funny that.

If it's the OP that steals the show within a thread (case in point = i$e's Retrospective, the BULLY thread) then that's all a thread really needs to be good. However, if we're left with an OP that is shoddily written, dumbfounding, or pointless, then what will improve it is the quality of those that post within it.

Refer to those "threads" in the OP as, simply that, OP's. The thread overall is based on the all-things-considered quality of replies AND perhaps also the OP. If you really think that threads are shitty, then start taking cracks at those stinking them up within.


me irl
le uninspired crismus naem maymay is offline  
post #54 of 280 (permalink) Old 01-06-2013, 07:12 PM
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: rants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
I like LC but anyone who dismisses this guy just because he attacked her is nothing more than your typical loser male member trying to get in to the e-pants of a girl on the net.
How predictably stupid of you. If you think he's being dismissed on the basis of that one thing then you have not been paying attention to anything he has posted over the last couple of months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
lol Anark, what a geek
Never been geeked before.

I'VE MADE IT.

Anark is offline  
post #55 of 280 (permalink) Old 01-06-2013, 07:28 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Apocalypto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Planet Hell
Posts: 294
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: rants

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
Yeah you were advertising the silk road (mad props btw) but you said you don't condone the use of it or illegal drugs. BULLY? More like PUSSY.

I CONDONE THE USE OF EVERYTHING THAT IS ILLEGAL, FUCK THE GOVERNMENT (except porn involving non-adults or non-consenting adults, dont get excited WAGG)
LMAO @ this parroting dick rider stealing mine and scrilla "BULLY the PUSSY" insult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuN™ View Post
blur, I fucking hate you. I clicked on that damn Google link, and the keywords 'gay forums' stayed in my browser's search bar for a while, and now this girl who came over is questioning my tendencies. You prick.

0/10
You like dicks though. So she is right.


http://thumbs2.tangasmix.com/tmix/albums/userpics1/3/37275/full/7/06122012052401.jpg
Apocalypto is offline  
post #56 of 280 (permalink) Old 01-06-2013, 07:38 PM
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
ROGERTHAT21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,239
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: rants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froot View Post
If you really think about it, this is more aimed at the supposedly shitty OP's, but not the rest of the threads. The quality of a "thread" overall should be determined by the input of repliers.

Take for example, the Bad Blood thread. The OP was good, but nothing particularly special when you get down to it; just your standard call-out thread for a member fully deserving of it. Oh, and look, it turned out to be a marathon of lulz and celebrating. Huh, funny that.

If it's the OP that steals the show within a thread (case in point = i$e's Retrospective, the BULLY thread) then that's all a thread really needs to be good. However, if we're left with an OP that is shoddily written, dumbfounding, or pointless, then what will improve it is the quality of those that post within it.

Refer to those "threads" in the OP as, simply that, OP's. The thread overall is based on the all-things-considered quality of replies AND perhaps also the OP. If you really think that threads are shitty, then start taking cracks at those stinking them up within.
While the Bad Blood thread started off well, it just turned into a couple of users insulting his looks because he no sold the rant.


Sig Credit: Bubba-3D
ROGERTHAT21 is offline  
post #57 of 280 (permalink) Old 01-06-2013, 07:39 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Apocalypto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Planet Hell
Posts: 294
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: rants

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Of course it is and this is no surprise because I posted that 2 weeks ago


http://www.wrestlingforum.com/12426870-post20028.html
Boy was I wrong. I meant 10 shitty rants in a month but we have already 10 shitty rants in a week

There are more bad rants made in only 2 days after the end of the jobbers thread than in those 3 months when the jobbers thread existed. Look how many rants were closed during this 2 days period. Coincidence?

@ some people who posted "the people who made most of the shitty rants are not jobbers so this argument is invalid"
First of all who knows if the OPs of the other rants would post this stuff in the jobbers thread instead of making a new rant if the jobbers thread was still open.
Second, when you say jobbers you mean probably 5-6 people on this forum but over 30 members had over 100 random posts in that thread, imagine if every of them made at least one random rant.

Once again, the jobbers thread was like the ratings or the GOAT thread. You can't stop people making the "CM Punk sucks because the ratings are low" or "Triple H is the real GOAT" new threads but you can decrease the number of new GOAT and ratings threads. Same with the random rants

The current state is shitty but this is your section without the jobbers thread like I said it. The irony is that 2 people that would guaranteed not brag that they post too much in the jobbers thread made the worst rants ever


Nuff said
Skyfall's fast food rant or the funny masturbation story of JihadJake were the only good rants after the end of the cancer of the rants
According to the archives, Rants was epic back in the late 2000s. Long before the shitty Jobbers thread came into existence. Your argument in support of the Jobbers thread is indeed invalid.

http://thumbs2.tangasmix.com/tmix/albums/userpics1/3/37275/full/7/06122012052401.jpg
Apocalypto is offline  
post #58 of 280 (permalink) Old 01-06-2013, 07:46 PM
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
 
CHAMPviaDQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,890
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
                     
Re: rants

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGERTHAT21 View Post
While the Bad Blood thread started off well, it just turned into a couple of users insulting his looks because he no sold the rant.
Did Teazy/Tantrum force you to switch to Teal font colour?



2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year

CHAMPviaDQ is offline  
post #59 of 280 (permalink) Old 01-06-2013, 07:47 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: rants

I just find it hilarious that people who hinge their identities off of a thread on Wrestling Forum exist.

"JobberZ twead 4 teh win do3!!!1one!!1 We jobbers 4 real..."
Glass Shatters is offline  
post #60 of 280 (permalink) Old 01-06-2013, 07:53 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,704
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: rants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
According to the archives, Rants was epic back in the late 2000s. Long before the shitty Jobbers thread came into existence. Your argument in support of the Jobbers thread is indeed invalid.
And even then shitty threads existed just like today
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/rants/...n-bitches.html

I never said the jobbers thread will save rants, it will only reduce the number of shitty rants just like the GOAT and the ratings thread in other sections.
And you should know it better, you could post almost anything in the jobbers thread and when you made a rant on your own it was not only poor received, it led to your username change against your will
DualShock is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome