BULLY? more like PUSSY - Page 37 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #361 of 1505 (permalink) Old 12-29-2012, 01:02 AM
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
The One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,219
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

You know what, why am I torturing myself? I am just going to put Cat on my ignore list. She's no selling anyway.

The One is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #362 of 1505 (permalink) Old 12-29-2012, 01:04 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: “We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.”
Posts: 5,125
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
fuck u guy, top 7 player of all time aint taking shit from you.
I'm curious what six you have above him & who you're forgetting.
Coffey is offline  
post #363 of 1505 (permalink) Old 12-29-2012, 01:09 AM
Gone. Be back next Monday!
 
Headliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 44,753
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious
If I could be serious for a minute...
He do look just like Lance Storm.

Headliner is offline  
post #364 of 1505 (permalink) Old 12-29-2012, 01:12 AM
Just two lost souls
 
Stax Classic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Swimming in a fish bowl
Posts: 9,865
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk-In View Post
I'm curious what six you have above him & who you're forgetting.
Not a single white guy, the damn racist


WHOOPINS AND N-BOMBS

sig by champ
Stax Classic is offline  
post #365 of 1505 (permalink) Old 12-29-2012, 01:13 AM
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
The One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,219
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Lol, he looks like Lance Storm son. And headliner, it was embarrassing for me to send you those votes. I guess it was that important to him.

The One is offline  
post #366 of 1505 (permalink) Old 12-29-2012, 01:13 AM
Winter is Coming
 
WestGOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 20,557
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
                     
Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk-In View Post
I'm curious what six you have above him & who you're forgetting.
I don't really have an order, except for Jordan being one of course. It would be Wilt, Jordan, Russell, Magic, KAREEM, and Bird though. There's a ton of other players that can be argued in there like Duncan, Hakeem, West, Shaq, and Oscar.

They called him the Lion of Lannister to his face...

...and whispered "Kingslayer" behind his back



The One True God CHANPviaDQ
WestGOD is offline  
post #367 of 1505 (permalink) Old 12-29-2012, 01:18 AM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Telos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,631
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Stopped reading halfway through. That was a massacre.

I've been well-traveled when it comes to online forums, probably 15 years worth of it. I can't say that I don't understand people who obsess with their social status in online communities, because I used to. I was a real-life loser (and although I use the past tense, I don't consider myself out of the woods), someone who was book smart but not much else. Gaining acceptance and forming friendships and "cliques" was a high priority for me because I sure as heck didn't feel accepted anywhere else. But I learned with time that "status" means dick.

Scrilla came on hard in this thread and as entertaining and vicious as the rant was, he has a point. It is not worth getting caught up in one's status on an online forum. It will never change, for better or worse, the person that you are when you sign off and interact with the outside world. It isn't something that hovers over your head like an HP meter in some MMORPG. It won't make your dick bigger or your tits more firm. It won't go on your resume. You will always care about your status much, much more than anybody else will, and that's why you shouldn't worry about it in the first place.

Everybody's objective should be to have fun, hopefully in a way that won't eventually get you "humbled". I come here and post, after a few years of lurking, because I enjoy discussing topics of interest with like-minded individuals, and wrestling is one of my interests. I imagine that is what brought the vast majority of us here, being how it's a goddamned wrestling forum and all. I prefer to keep a low profile, be relatively anonymous, and just enjoy being a casual member in a very lively forum. Everyone desires acceptance to some degree, but I feel bad for people like Bully who let it become more than it's worth. And I imagine there isn't a single fuck for him to give regarding my sympathy for him, but that's fine. He'll learn. It didn't come to me quickly, but eventually I learned as well. I'm not looking to make my mark or anything like that, but rather complacent with being tolerated and engaging in healthy conversation about unhealthy obsessions like rasslin'.

Thank you for your time. Off my soap box and back into my hole I go.

Telos is offline  
post #368 of 1505 (permalink) Old 12-29-2012, 01:19 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: “We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.”
Posts: 5,125
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
I don't really have an order, except for Jordan being one of course. It would be Wilt, Jordan, Russell, Magic, KAREEM, and Bird though. There's a ton of other players that can be argued in there like Duncan, Hakeem, West, Shaq, and Oscar.
Alright man, cool. No worries. I see every name I care about in there, so that's cool.
Coffey is offline  
post #369 of 1505 (permalink) Old 12-29-2012, 01:23 AM
People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.
 
Muta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Detroit
Posts: 3,330
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
                     
Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telos View Post
Stopped reading halfway through. That was a massacre.

I've been well-traveled when it comes to online forums, probably 15 years worth of it. I can't say that I don't understand people who obsess with their social status in online communities, because I used to. I was a real-life loser (and although I use the past tense, I don't consider myself out of the woods), someone who was book smart but not much else. Gaining acceptance and forming friendships and "cliques" was a high priority for me because I sure as heck didn't feel accepted anywhere else. But I learned with time that "status" means dick.

Scrilla came on hard in this thread and as entertaining and vicious as the rant was, he has a point. It is not worth getting caught up in one's status on an online forum. It will never change, for better or worse, the person that you are when you sign off and interact with the outside world. It isn't something that hovers over your head like an HP meter in some MMORPG. It won't make your dick bigger or your tits more firm. It won't go on your resume. You will always care about your status much, much more than anybody else will, and that's why you shouldn't worry about it in the first place.

Everybody's objective should be to have fun, hopefully in a way that won't eventually get you "humbled". I come here and post, after a few years of lurking, because I enjoy discussing topics of interest with like-minded individuals, and wrestling is one of my interests. I imagine that is what brought the vast majority of us here, being how it's a goddamned wrestling forum and all. I prefer to keep a low profile, be relatively anonymous, and just enjoy being a casual member in a very lively forum. Everyone desires acceptance to some degree, but I feel bad for people like Bully who let it become more than it's worth. And I imagine there isn't a single fuck for him to give regarding my sympathy for him, but that's fine. He'll learn. It didn't come to me quickly, but eventually I learned as well. I'm not looking to make my mark or anything like that, but rather complacent with being tolerated and engaging in healthy conversation about unhealthy obsessions like rasslin'.

Thank you for your time. Off my soap box and back into my hole I go.
Shit, I was playing with my wrestling figures and watching RAW that I taped on VHS in 1997. You must be McQueen-ish in age.

Quote:
Off my soap box and back into my hole I go.
Sounds like some shit my Grandpa would say.




Last edited by Muta; 12-29-2012 at 01:26 AM.
Muta is offline  
post #370 of 1505 (permalink) Old 12-29-2012, 01:25 AM
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,499
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telos View Post
or your tits more firm.
Speak for yourself, man. I've gotten firm double D's since joining here.


Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hogan’s got no hair on his chest? Only friend he’s got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome