Atheists - Page 54 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #531 of 541 (permalink) Old 12-10-2012, 01:02 PM
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,732
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
                     
Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
When Gandhi remembers incorrectly my statement that I was RAISED Catholic, but am not a follower of the religion any longer, he paraphrases it to make it seem like I once stated that I am a firm believer in a "cult".

"I'm not mistaken " Don't you read?

So what you are a deist or something?

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #532 of 541 (permalink) Old 12-10-2012, 01:09 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Atheists

Accuses people of not reading and quotes himself "If I'm not mistaken.", after I already told him that he was indeed mistaken.

Glass Shatters is offline  
post #533 of 541 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 03:05 AM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Mr. High IQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 224
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Atheists

I've yet to find a compelling positive argument for atheism. The whole, "God's a poopy head and you're irrational!" line of argumentation just isn't very convincing to me.

So, what say you, atheists. Present a convincing positive argument for a self-creating (God-free) existence. Give me the same degree of evidence as you demand from theists. If you can't do it, well then, I'll have to reject the atheist claim. I guess that would make me an aatheist.

Last edited by Mr. High IQ; 12-24-2012 at 03:10 AM.
Mr. High IQ is offline  
post #534 of 541 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 03:06 AM
▽Confortably Numb△
 
♤Knows Nothing♤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paradise City
Posts: 5,816
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
                     
Re: Atheists

Not again


★ "Everything you do in life echoes throughout eternity." ★
---

>> Randy Orton Appreciation Group - Join Us! <<
♤Knows Nothing♤ is offline  
post #535 of 541 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 03:30 AM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Mr. High IQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 224
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Atheists

The butt hurt has begun...



Still waiting on that compelling positive argument for atheism,,.
Mr. High IQ is offline  
post #536 of 541 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 03:33 AM
▽Confortably Numb△
 
♤Knows Nothing♤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paradise City
Posts: 5,816
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
                     
Re: Atheists

You don't get it.
♤Knows Nothing♤ is offline  
post #537 of 541 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 03:36 AM
$4 VIC
 
Redwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Cipher Unknown
Posts: 2,946
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. High IQ View Post
I've yet to find a compelling positive argument for atheism. The whole, "God's a poopy head and you're irrational!" line of argumentation just isn't very convincing to me.

So, what say you, atheists. Present a convincing positive argument for a self-creating (God-free) existence. Give me the same degree of evidence as you demand from theists. If you can't do it, well then, I'll have to reject the atheist claim. I guess that would make me an aatheist.
You don't want to get into an argument with i$e.

Redwood is offline  
post #538 of 541 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 03:55 AM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Mr. High IQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 224
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by MethHardy View Post
Atheist are the future of the world. Religion and its scum are dying off in every country and soon science will take us into a new golden age.
Actually, the last I checked, Christianity's growing at a faster rate in the Far East than it's declining in the West, thus, the total number of Christians, worldwide, is actually increasing. Also, I like how you claim religion is dying, yet then go on to promote scientism, which is, itself, a form of religion.
Mr. High IQ is offline  
post #539 of 541 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 04:49 AM
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
                     
Re: Atheists

Idiot.

Anark is offline  
post #540 of 541 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 09:22 AM
Politically Incorrect
 
Stax Classic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 9,879
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
                     
Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Raven View Post
You don't want to get into an argument with i$e.
Well, I do, but already did it in this thread.


WHOOPINS AND N-BOMBS

sig by champ
Stax Classic is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome