Atheists - Page 33 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #321 of 541 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 03:37 PM
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
                     
Re: Atheists


Anark is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #322 of 541 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 03:41 PM
simply the best
 
Meki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: .
Posts: 762
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Atheists

Why doesn't everyone just admit that we have no fucking clue what happened and we never will. Live your life like you want to. If there's a god, good. If there isn't, also good.
Meki is offline  
post #323 of 541 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 03:44 PM
THESE THOTS AIN'T LOYAL
 
scrilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chatbox
Posts: 15,367
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: Atheists

didnt read anything besides like 5 lines in the OP. lol at atheism being adolescent.


#BELLA&HOOPLA
scrilla is offline  
post #324 of 541 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 03:52 PM
Ayatollah of Moral turpitude
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: My giant Igloo with built-in Wi-Fi
Posts: 3,816
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
                     
Re: Atheists

.

Last edited by Bah! Humblarg_; 12-15-2012 at 10:19 PM.
Bah! Humblarg_ is offline  
post #325 of 541 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 05:22 PM
simply the best
 
Meki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: .
Posts: 762
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Atheists

This is a religious thread, you're not supposed to make sense blarg
Meki is offline  
post #326 of 541 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 05:29 PM
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,727
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
                     
Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparta101 View Post
Just because you believe in a religion does not mean you have to follow everything in that book. In my opinion at least. I personally don't pray, and follow much of it, but I do use it as guidelines on how to be a better person.

And merry i$emas there is a lot of stuff that I agree with you on when it comes to religion, but I am not going to stand there and talk down anyone that does. For example, I believe in the big bang and not the 7 day theory or the Adam and Eve thing, but I have questions even about it. How did that ball of energy that created everything even get there in the first place? Even for religious people, if God created everything, then who created him?
What the fuck? Aren't you a muslim?

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is offline  
post #327 of 541 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 05:39 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,704
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Nobody anywhere says they donít believe in anything. Youíve made that up because you think it makes atheists sound stupid, but oh how the irony rebounds upon you.

Atheists do not believe in God. Thatís it. From there an atheist can take their Ďbeliefsí absolutely anywhere. They can believe in fairies and goblins if they want, just not God.
I don't made anything up. Atheism stands for "without belief". Atheism is not about believing. That's why Atheists use science as arguments, because they rather have evidences instead of believing in something. That's why the majority says that Atheists don't believe in anything because they refuse to acknowledge anything without evidences.
And fairytailes and goblins are really irrelevant in this discussion.
That is like me saying that Atheists don't believe anything and you say that I am wrong because you believe that Tupac is alive. Really?
Believing in goblins, fairytailes, vampires, unicorns, Tupac or that Hitler is alive and that he lives in South America has nothing to do with religious stuff and believing in fairies or aliens will not affect you as a religious person or atheist. Religious stuff is what the majority means with "not believing in anything"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
You havenít looked into the big bang theory beyond a quick google, have you? The big bang theory doesnít claim there was nothing there and then all of a sudden BOOM.

Of course there was something there, but weíre fucked if we know what it was.
and I never claimed that there was nothing before the big bang but the question is what created this something before the big boom. Of course you all don't know what it was because even if you find out what led to this there will automatically pop up a new question "But what created that what led to this?"
Like the old game "who was the father of your father of your father of your father?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Who knows? We donít, not yet. That is where atheists are with the universe. We donít have all the answers because we havenít figured them all out yet.

At no point has anyone ever said that there was nothing and then all of a sudden there was something (well, apart from people who believe in God. Oh wait, no, no, I'm wrong, they actually believe God was just ALWAYS THERE, forever, even billions of years before he actually created anything). That is a lie perpetrated by idiot Christians who try to convert their fellow ignorants by dazzling them with nonsense.

Unfortunately for you, your nonsense is not particularly dazzling. Have you tried Scientology? That should be right up your street.
This is what I don't get. The Atheists call most of what religious people say nonsense but they admit many times that they haven't found out the answers yet.
We religious people have all the answers so how can Atheists claim that their arguments are better if they have not all answers.
Let's take the Aussie Football as example you talked about. You say you know everything and I admit that I know absolutely nothing. So how can I say that I can beat all your arguments in the Aussie football thread when my best argument is "I am right and you are wrong and I will prove it when I find the answers"?
DualShock is offline  
post #328 of 541 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 05:43 PM
21-0
 
Hennessey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,521
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
                     
Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
What the fuck? Aren't you a muslim?
I am a muslim, but not the Islam muslim. Nobody in my family is not from anywhere near that place. I have a Quran in my book, but I dont really read it.
Hennessey is offline  
post #329 of 541 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 05:44 PM
simply the best
 
Meki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: .
Posts: 762
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Atheists

I was also born a muslim, realized those were not the norms I wanted to live by and decided to be human. Not even Atheist because it doesn't answer all my questions. Nothing does, accept that fact and you'll live peacefully
Meki is offline  
post #330 of 541 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 06:00 PM
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,727
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
                     
Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparta101 View Post
I am a muslim, but not the Islam muslim. Nobody in my family is not from anywhere near that place. I have a Quran in my book, but I dont really read it.
Well muslims who read the quran and actually FOLLOW its rules are not really fun people to be around,I have no idea why you even said I was wrong back in the other thread about islam but you don't even read the damn quran yourself.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome