I Hate Nerds. - Page 6 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #51 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-13-2012, 08:40 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Apocalypto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Planet Hell
Posts: 294
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: I Hate Nerds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K.O Peep View Post
Yeah but you also look like a chick. You look as skinny as me so shut the fuck up claiming I look bulimic when you look like the grim reaper's sister. Halestorm, Paramore, Metallica, Slipknot. Why do you give a fuck what bands I like?


And cena hater my mum is straight so she is not going to fuck some random anorexic chick with a god complex. Your mum may have no standards but mine does have standards
Don't worry, shit stick. I won't let your mother fuck me, given the abomination that she shat out of her rotten salami stinking snatch I am assuming she is a disgusting trollop too.

LOL Your taste in music is shit. Mine is superior.

http://thumbs2.tangasmix.com/tmix/albums/userpics1/3/37275/full/7/06122012052401.jpg
Apocalypto is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #52 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-13-2012, 08:52 PM
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,653
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
                     
Re: I Hate Nerds.

I am going ignore the first two lines you said Greek chick as I really can't bothered responding to that lame gibberish.

My music taste is fine thank you very much. I don't give a flying fuck whether you like it or not. It is my music taste not yours. Just because you like screaming death metal does not mean you have better taste.





Gambit is offline  
post #53 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-13-2012, 08:58 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Apocalypto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Planet Hell
Posts: 294
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: I Hate Nerds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K.O Peep View Post
I am going ignore the first two lines you said Greek chick as I really can't bothered responding to that lame gibberish.

My music taste is fine thank you very much. I don't give a flying fuck whether you like it or not. It is my music taste not yours. Just because you like screaming death metal does not mean you have better taste.
Oh no you didn't you nerdy phaggot



Death metal > Gay ass generic Nickelback

http://thumbs2.tangasmix.com/tmix/albums/userpics1/3/37275/full/7/06122012052401.jpg
Apocalypto is offline  
post #54 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-13-2012, 09:04 PM Thread Starter
Rolex Bomb Defuser
 
#1 Hater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: (972)-Laugh_At Haters That Spend-Too Much time on the internet GotNoLief
Posts: 410
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: I Hate Nerds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striketeam View Post
From what your saying, you dislike pussies. Being nerdy and being a pussy aren't necessarily the same thing, just because someone likes comics or video games doesn't mean they are a pushover and can't like a man. Also to your point, some men don't stand up to women because they don't know any better, they don't understand that women don't want someone who clings to them and is easy to control.
I guess it's the visual that I hate.

But yeah, I hate pussies. And I hate how my own counselor has been trying (thinking I don't know) to accept feminist doctrine. Or more accurately, accept everyone's flaws (women) and try to change myself because hunting, fighting and getting angry is "wrong".

you wasted time reading this
#1 Hater is offline  
post #55 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-13-2012, 09:12 PM Thread Starter
Rolex Bomb Defuser
 
#1 Hater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: (972)-Laugh_At Haters That Spend-Too Much time on the internet GotNoLief
Posts: 410
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: I Hate Nerds.

I grew up in a family of feminists.

I escaped, but only barely.

They told me I was wrong for enjoying hunting. That I was "out of control" and "not in touch" with modern times because I like violence. That I was wrong for being myself and that I was "arrogant", "
prideful" and a "pig".

I barely escaped those fucktards.

you wasted time reading this
#1 Hater is offline  
post #56 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-13-2012, 09:13 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up
Posts: 408
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
             
Re: I Hate Nerds.

Op you need to take your sour ass back to the wwe section, where you belong, twat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K.O Peep View Post
I am going ignore the first two lines you said Greek chick as I really can't bothered responding to that lame gibberish.

My music taste is fine thank you very much. I don't give a flying fuck whether you like it or not. It is my music taste not yours. Just because you like screaming death metal does not mean you have better taste.

Last edited by Superior Quality; 11-13-2012 at 09:19 PM.
Superior Quality is offline  
post #57 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-13-2012, 09:19 PM
777
Paid My Dues
 
777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Cave of the Great Spirit
Posts: 7,598
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
                     
Re: I Hate Nerds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cena's 1# Hater View Post
But yeah, I hate pussies. And I hate how my own counselor has been trying (thinking I don't know) to accept feminist doctrine. Or more accurately, accept everyone's flaws (women) and try to change myself because hunting, fighting and getting angry is "wrong".
This is probably the wisest statement you've ever posted. I can feel this shit.

Also, define nerd.
I have a lot of what are considered 'nerdy' interests, but that never stopped me from enjoying everything else that life had to offer either, including sex, drugs and violence or political debates on Michigan traffic laws showing on PBS.


I love professional-wrestling.

"One thing I found out through my experiences in life is that if I don't like something, usually it's me who has to change." - Eddie Guerrero
777 is offline  
post #58 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-13-2012, 09:20 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Dunk20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up your...
Posts: 1,474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: I Hate Nerds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cena's 1# Hater View Post
I guess it's the visual that I hate.

But yeah, I hate pussies. And I hate how my own counselor has been trying (thinking I don't know) to accept feminist doctrine. Or more accurately, accept everyone's flaws (women) and try to change myself because hunting, fighting and getting angry is "wrong".
Explain the teddy bear, and the phaggot signature you have.



number one fan
Dunk20 is offline  
post #59 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-13-2012, 09:29 PM Thread Starter
Rolex Bomb Defuser
 
#1 Hater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: (972)-Laugh_At Haters That Spend-Too Much time on the internet GotNoLief
Posts: 410
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: I Hate Nerds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
This is probably the wisest statement you've ever posted. I can feel this shit.

Also, define nerd.
I have a lot of what are considered 'nerdy' interests, but that never stopped me from enjoying everything else that life had to offer either, including sex, drugs and violence or political debates on Michigan traffic laws showing on PBS.
Nerd is just a visual. I guess in my heart it has more to do with attitude and way of lifestyle.

For instance, a nerd is not violent, aggressive and isn't confident talking to women.

So I wouldn't consider you a nerd. Watching Star Wars or whatever doesn't make a nerd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk20 View Post
Explain the teddy bear, and the phaggot signature you have.
It's sarcasm. Hence the username.

In real life, I'm considered dangerous (even though I'm not) and "not socially well rounded". Women don't understand how guys are.

I don't have any problems talking to people but my family and my counselor think I should give in to all of their beliefs. So because I don't I'm "socially inept".

you wasted time reading this
#1 Hater is offline  
post #60 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-13-2012, 09:42 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Dunk20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up your...
Posts: 1,474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: I Hate Nerds.

Its part of the journey of being a teenager, you will live.



number one fan
Dunk20 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome