Why doesn't this forum have a spam section? - Page 3 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 09:28 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor
Posts: 1,231
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: Why doesn't this forum have a spam section?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
Your mother made a joke when she conceived you.
blur is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 09:28 PM
Custom User Title
 
NasJayz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Sacramento, California, United States
Posts: 11,422
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
                     
Re: Why doesn't this forum have a spam section?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striketeam View Post
Some posters here don't know this, thank you for informing them. The only issue left here is suspending Cat.
Can I just spank her for being naughty instead?


NasJayz is online now  
post #23 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 09:30 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,704
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Why doesn't this forum have a spam section?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striketeam View Post
Thank you for the help, that's all I wanted to know.
Your post makes no sense. You say you wanted to know where the spam section is. Headliner told you this and you thanked him because you didn't know before. That is all cool but your thread "Gandhi fucks corpses" makes no sense or will you now post that in the Game Words & Trivia section?
I would believe you if your thread was not about someone you accuse of fucking dead people. You knew it all the time, that's why you posted it in the rants section because you knew if you posted it anywhere else you will get banned.
Now you open a new thread bitching and acting like you don't know what's up.
What the hell is wrong with you?
DualShock is offline  
post #24 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 09:37 PM
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,499
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: Why doesn't this forum have a spam section?

There is a difference between spam and off topic.

Most rants have at least a paragraph for the opening to let people know what the issue is.

After a page or two, people start talking about other shit. That isn't all spam, it's just going off topic, which is mostly lengthy discussions about football.

Posting a stupid fucking video and not actually ranting in the rants section is garbage and you should log out and never return.


Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline  
post #25 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 09:39 PM
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In front of millions of Brazilians.
Posts: 10,572
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
                     
Re: Why doesn't this forum have a spam section?

The "CamillePunk era" quality control rules were enforced with the closing of your shit thread, and I request that initiative be exercised here as well.

Make it so, Evo.


Press Play to wake up.

And then join the 100 Years Alan Pardew Club!
CamillePunk is offline  
post #26 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 09:40 PM
Hit the kitchen up, and water whip. SKRRT
 
Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Posts: 4,030
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: Why doesn't this forum have a spam section?

so many of these threads are shit fuck man what the fuck happened to the quality of these threads?

Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year is offline  
post #27 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 09:43 PM Thread Starter
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Striketeam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,515
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Why doesn't this forum have a spam section?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Your post makes no sense. You say you wanted to know where the spam section is. Headliner told you this and you thanked him because you didn't know before. That is all cool but your thread "Gandhi fucks corpses" makes no sense or will you now post that in the Game Words & Trivia section?
I would believe you if your thread was not about someone you accuse of fucking dead people. You knew it all the time, that's why you posted it in the rants section because you knew if you posted it anywhere else you will get banned.
Now you open a new thread bitching and acting like you don't know what's up.
What the hell is wrong with you?
You just answered your own question. If I posted that topic in any other section I would have been banned, so I posted it in rants because this is a spam section where almost anything can be posted freely and without restriction. I wanted to point out why this member might have to resort to fucking corpses, considering the sexual repression of his country.

Striketeam is offline  
post #28 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 09:45 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,704
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Why doesn't this forum have a spam section?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
There is a difference between spam and off topic.

Most rants have at least a paragraph for the opening to let people know what the issue is.

After a page or two, people start talking about other shit. That isn't all spam, it's just going off topic, which is mostly lengthy discussions about football.

Posting a stupid fucking video and not actually ranting in the rants section is garbage and you should log out and never return.
I think (and I posted it in the other thread) that the OP wanted to make fun of Gandhi and his comments about necrophilia with a video that porn in his country is banned and now he is forced to fuck dead people.

But he proved how dumb he is because if you ban the movies you haven't banned women.
Why should Gandhi fuck corpses if he can't watch porn. OP acts like the women are banned.

But maybe OP has a chance to see pussy only in the movies so he thinks if they ban porn in his country he will never see pussy again so he would be the one who would start digging graves
DualShock is offline  
post #29 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 09:47 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor
Posts: 1,231
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: Why doesn't this forum have a spam section?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striketeam View Post
You just answered your own question. If I posted that topic in any other section I would have been banned, so I posted it in rants because this is a spam section where almost anything can be posted freely and without restriction. I wanted to point out why this member might have to resort to fucking corpses, considering the sexual repression of his country.
Can he get banned for racism?
blur is offline  
post #30 of 113 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 09:49 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,704
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Why doesn't this forum have a spam section?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blur View Post
Can he get banned for racism?
Mystical still posts in the rants. That means that racism is allowed
DualShock is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome