Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

-   Andy3000's CODY CASTRATION CRACK DEN OF CHAOS (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/andy3000s-cody-castration-crack-den-chaos/)
-   -   Poser exposed (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/andy3000s-cody-castration-crack-den-chaos/643008-poser-exposed.html)

Santa Snoth 11-08-2012 07:49 PM

Poser exposed
 
So I enter the lovely and dignified Cat's thread about two dudes that love each other or something. I read the short story and the following exchange occured:

Quote:

Originally Posted by WallofShame
Meh

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catalanotto
I remember when you read one of my posts and then sent me private messages about it?


I still have them in my message box.


Jimmies rustled.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WallofShame
I remember baiting you and you taking the bait. I spoke of your hypocrisy and you came back with the classic "cool story, bro".

Regardless, my 'meh' comment was the result of me reading the post, not laughing, and commenting meh. Sorry you think everything is personal.

Also, I'll happily admit you "rustled my jimmies", but that was more the result of the fact that I can't stand rampant stupidity.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catalanotto
Nice try.

You got butthurt enough to click on my name and send out a long, boring message over a comment that had nothing to do with you. I responded with 'cool story, bro' because I don't give a fuck how upset you are over a rep comment. You continued for a few more messages just throwing insults after I repeatedly showed no interest in what you had to say.

Jimmies rustled, because you had a sore ass.

You can't cover up the truth. You're pathetic. Another user who is upset over a red fucking square. You're a dime a dozen.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WallofShame
I literally have no idea what you are talking about. What actually happened:

I was reading some random thread. You had a post in it. I don’t remember what it was about. Maybe it was funny maybe it was just some random comment. Idk.

I recognized your username and remembered your outlandish comments from my few first trips to rants and a couple humorous reps. I thought your gimmick was hilarious, or maybe you’re actually really like that, again I don’t know.

I got a good laugh thinking if I red repped you; I bet you would respond IMMEDIATELY, despite the fact that you are always spouting off about the insignificance of rep, how you never check your rep page or whatever, and you don’t give a shit what anyway says or does to you/about you.

So I did.

And of course, you red repped me back IMMEDIATELY with some butt-hurt comment. I got another good laugh and PMed you outlining the hypocrisy of your gimmick and how you gave me a good laugh.

And that was the end of it. Until one month later I make a comment of ‘meh’ on a post I didn’t think was funny and you get up in arms and relate it to something unrelatable. Sorry that all your followers loved your short story but I didn’t think it was anything special. I swear rants is based off the Indian caste system. All these people sucking your dick are the untouchables and you own like a thousand sacred cows or something. Sorry for stepping out of line, masta.

And yes, I cared enough to type this all out. I just can't the stupidity anymore. Your delusion has completely russled my jimmies.

I look forward to your utterly predictable response

In response to the always depressing sxe_maverick fellow:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catalanotto
Yeah, it's pretty funny because I gave him a red rep first a long time ago and he has had a problem with me ever since. It's hilarious when someone claims they left 'bait' and the other person took it. By that theory, he obviously took my bait when I red repped him and has had a bloody ass ever since.

Recognize the username? People don't recognize my username. They know it very well.

Excuses, excuses.

Spoiler for image she posted with post, edited so screen isn't stretched:



Evidence:

Spoiler for The actual PMs that were exchanged:


Spoiler for Her butthurt rep back in a random MLB thread shortly after my rep:


:hmm:

Dunk20 11-08-2012 07:55 PM

Re: Poser exposed
 
Two things:

There's a missing link in that first spoiler, you edited?

Secondly, maybe she repped you over the most recent post at that time to avoid wasting time searching for one related to the matter.

And now a question.
What did you expose really?

HEELKris 11-08-2012 07:57 PM

Re: Poser exposed
 
Good work, bruh.


first page. don't be jealous guys

Asenath 11-08-2012 07:58 PM

Re: Poser exposed
 
I don't understand what's going on here, except that y'all might need a nap & a time out.

Elipses Corter 11-08-2012 08:04 PM

Re: Poser exposed
 
You say her rep indicates she was butt hurt, yet you make a thread about her, basically because she red repped you?



Red rep, horrible rant.

Superior Quality 11-08-2012 08:05 PM

Re: Poser exposed
 
Shit rant number 3 of the day but atleast it's better then Bully's pathetic rant.

BULLY 11-08-2012 08:07 PM

Re: Poser exposed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystical (Post 12243241)
Shit rant number 3 of the day but atleast it's better then Bully's pathetic rant.

haha you still butthurt that I mentioned you.

Pathetic cunt

Sir Digby Chicken Christmas 11-08-2012 08:12 PM

Re: Poser exposed
 
you are no one

Walls 11-08-2012 08:14 PM

Re: Poser exposed
 
More attention for her ego, fantastic. Don't feed the Succubus.

ROUSEY 11-08-2012 08:24 PM

Re: Poser exposed
 
Who do you think you are ranting about my bird, let's have it ya wool.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome