blur is a internet stalker. - Page 4 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 111 (permalink) Old 11-08-2012, 06:48 PM
My Name Is God (I Hate You)
 
SPROUTS BUCKET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tits
Posts: 7,328
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: blur is a internet stalker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremystcyr View Post
naw i won't do that.. but i will make that you enjoy licking my balls in my sig.. and riding my ass.. that sound better.. no gay.. but you seem to be doing that.
Okay well I was actually trying to help you, but forget it, you really are a stupid cunt. You deserve all the flak you get.

"Yes, I can hear you Clem Fandango!"
SPROUTS BUCKET is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 111 (permalink) Old 11-08-2012, 06:48 PM Thread Starter
HBK is the best damn Wrestler ever!
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 861
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
             
Re: blur is a internet stalker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
You come into rants and accuse blur that he stalks you only because you have a penis. Do you know how he feels? People will make fun of him that he is interested in other users dicks because of your rant and you post that people should not go that low in rants?
Blur probably doesn't know about this thread and he will not get the inside jokes when people call him a gay stalker now. And all because of you and you are the victim?
What the hell is wrong with you?
I did say he was gay for one, and to.. i only state the truth.. now if you do not like what i say, then do not reply anymore


jeremystcyr is offline  
post #33 of 111 (permalink) Old 11-08-2012, 06:50 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Dunk20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up your...
Posts: 1,474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: blur is a internet stalker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremystcyr View Post
I did say he was gay for one, and to.. i only state the truth.. now if you do not like what i say, then do not reply anymore
If you aspergers I won't argue with you. We are equals but I don't feel confortable arguing over someone with a disability.



number one fan
Dunk20 is offline  
post #34 of 111 (permalink) Old 11-08-2012, 06:51 PM Thread Starter
HBK is the best damn Wrestler ever!
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 861
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
             
Re: blur is a internet stalker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
Stop bitching.

You come into rants, make a rant about another member, then when you get shit on in your own threads you whine about it and use your disability as a crutch. For all I know, you could have a 5th grade education and this is the best you could type.
and? do i give a fuck what you say? nope sorry.


jeremystcyr is offline  
post #35 of 111 (permalink) Old 11-08-2012, 06:51 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,791
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: blur is a internet stalker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremystcyr View Post
i have a learning disability i stated this before.. don't mean i am stupid, and no don't mean i am perfect.. but needing to diss on people with disability and to go that low in a rant.. is just sick.. and them type of people deserve to die.

> dissing on people with a disability is sick
> people who do that deserve to die


Oh okay. Obvious troll is obvious, you remind me of someone
HEELKris is offline  
post #36 of 111 (permalink) Old 11-08-2012, 06:52 PM
My Name Is God (I Hate You)
 
SPROUTS BUCKET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tits
Posts: 7,328
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: blur is a internet stalker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEELKris View Post
> dissing on people with a disability is sick
> people who do that deserve to die


Oh okay. Obvious troll is obvious, you remind me of someone
Just like someone who laughs at kids with cancer eh?

"Yes, I can hear you Clem Fandango!"
SPROUTS BUCKET is offline  
post #37 of 111 (permalink) Old 11-08-2012, 06:53 PM Thread Starter
HBK is the best damn Wrestler ever!
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 861
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
             
Re: blur is a internet stalker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEELKris View Post
> dissing on people with a disability is sick
> people who do that deserve to die


Oh okay. Obvious troll is obvious, you remind me of someone
and?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Vibe View Post
Just like someone who laughs at kids with cancer eh?
this dude does this, laugh at kids with cancer? that straight out low life scum, people that laugh at kids with cancer need to be shot up in the head like 20 times.


jeremystcyr is offline  
post #38 of 111 (permalink) Old 11-08-2012, 06:53 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: blur is a internet stalker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremystcyr View Post
and? do i give a fuck what you say? nope sorry.
Yes you do, you got so offended when I "made fun" of your "disability". The more I interact with you however, the more I think you have a middle school education and you made up this disability excuse to avoid being insulted. So far, it isn't working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline  
post #39 of 111 (permalink) Old 11-08-2012, 06:55 PM Thread Starter
HBK is the best damn Wrestler ever!
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 861
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
             
Re: blur is a internet stalker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
Yes you do, you got so offended when I "made fun" of your "disability". The more I interact with you however, the more I think you have a middle school education and you made up this disability excuse to avoid being insulted. So far, it isn't working.
you did what to your dog in the ass?


jeremystcyr is offline  
post #40 of 111 (permalink) Old 11-08-2012, 06:57 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Scotland / Wrestling Universe
Posts: 357
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
-3.123 / 10
Whap Me Jungles is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome