People that judges grammar? - Page 5 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 01:47 AM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
li/<o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So-cal
Posts: 1,396
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: People that judges grammar?

Man being in the IWC for so long it has happened a lot on forums you will always see a smartass making fun of your grammar when they dont know your personal life. Maybe one of the most known reasons is because English isn't your first language? This isn't school this are some forums to interact....
li/<o is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 02:50 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor
Posts: 1,231
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: People that judges grammar?

lol I started this whole shit.

You could have just told us you have a learning disability at first so we wouldn't booli yuo.
blur is offline  
post #43 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 06:31 AM
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: People that judges grammar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremystcyr View Post
Why do people think they so perfect all the time? and what makes people think they better than you with things, and does anyone hate being judged? Like what you do, how you act and so forth.. my case is i do not spell the best online... i can not help this though, i was born with a learning disability which makes it a hard sometimes to spell with good grammar i do not try to have bad grammar i just try to chat like everyone else does, does these people that judge your grammar think of this at all, or is half the internet forums just fucktards?

So i decided to open a topic about this, and thought i would get a discussion going as of why people judge grammar.

I do not come on forums to be judged for way i type and talk online, i come online to participate and to have fun..
Learning difficulty, you say? Then get your aide to help you next time you insufferable cunt. It is not hard to read over what has been typed, think if it makes enough sense and is coherent, and then hit submit. Fucking moron.
Bullseye is offline  
post #44 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 06:46 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor
Posts: 1,231
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: People that judges grammar?

What I posted:

Quote:
Nice grammar.
His reply;
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremystcyr View Post
FUCK YOU fucking fucktard, you don't like my grammar don't read what i got to say, i ain't perfect like you think you are bitch.

i am sick of people like you ass hole.. i am sick of people judging me because way i type, because they think they better than you.. go away do not post in my topic again nerd.

i got banned off a forum recently because the site thought they were perfect.. fuck you with nice grammar shit like your some hot shot.

you got nothing i want, you don't know me so stfu.

this isn't a topic about peoples grammmar its about ryback keep it that way.
blur is offline  
post #45 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 06:47 AM
Turn Out The Lights
 
XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,419
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
                     
Re: People that judges grammar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kratos View Post
I get corrected all the time. I'm one of the worst on here at spelling ad grammar.
*and


XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE is offline  
post #46 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 06:48 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Scotland / Wrestling Universe
Posts: 357
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
I hope this rant was made ironically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blur View Post
lol I started this whole shit.

You could have just told us you have a learning disability at first so we wouldn't booli yuo.
B A STAR
Whap Me Jungles is offline  
post #47 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 06:50 AM
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: People that judges grammar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whap Me Jungles View Post
I hope this rant was made ironically.
It was mad ironicly.

Anark is offline  
post #48 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 06:54 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor
Posts: 1,231
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: People that judges grammar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whap Me Jungles View Post
I hope this rant was made ironically.



B A STAR

blur is offline  
post #49 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 06:56 AM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: People that judges grammar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blur View Post
What I posted:



His reply;

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline  
post #50 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 09:21 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: DEUTSCHLAND
Posts: 6,531
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: People that judges grammar?

A rant about grammar? How dissapointing.

Patrick Bateman is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome