Double standards on this forum featuring Bulk and Snrub - Page 6 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #51 of 101 (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 10:28 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: DEUTSCHLAND
Posts: 6,531
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Double standards on this forum featuring Bulk and Snrub

Rustle got jimmied.
Patrick Bateman is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #52 of 101 (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 10:51 AM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Apocalypto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Planet Hell
Posts: 294
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Double standards on this forum featuring Bulk and Snrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Snrub View Post
anyone that doesn't like me is wrong.
You're just a piss weak insignificant douchebag, phaggot. Jump off a building.
Apocalypto is offline  
post #53 of 101 (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 10:55 AM
Turn Out The Lights
 
XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,423
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
                     
Re: Double standards on this forum featuring Bulk and Snrub

The irony of you calling anyone a faggot is amazing. You look like you're the poster boy for GLAAD you whiny cocksucker.


XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE is offline  
post #54 of 101 (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 12:03 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Apocalypto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Planet Hell
Posts: 294
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Double standards on this forum featuring Bulk and Snrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
The irony of you calling anyone a faggot is amazing. You look like you're the poster boy for GLAAD you whiny cocksucker.
Well pardon me that Androgynous is in nowadays. As for you:



You look like the potato girl.
Apocalypto is offline  
post #55 of 101 (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 12:05 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Scotland / Wrestling Universe
Posts: 357
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: Double standards on this forum featuring Bulk and Snrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
Well pardon me that Androgynous is in nowadays. As for you:



You look like the potato girl.
You must have the intellect and sense of the potato girl, to call Rush out.
Whap Me Jungles is offline  
post #56 of 101 (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 12:12 PM
Working on my abs
 
legendmaker2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,798
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Double standards on this forum featuring Bulk and Snrub

the fight starts with rush hitting him once and the guy crying like a girl

legendmaker2 is offline  
post #57 of 101 (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 12:25 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Apocalypto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Planet Hell
Posts: 294
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Double standards on this forum featuring Bulk and Snrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whap Me Jungles View Post
You must have the intellect and sense of the potato girl, to call Rush out.
Remind to quote this post whenever it comes people owning you. You have just exposed yourself as another of the many dick riders trying to fit in, in Rants.
Apocalypto is offline  
post #58 of 101 (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 02:17 PM
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
                     
Re: Double standards on this forum featuring Bulk and Snrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
Remind to quote this post whenever it comes people owning you. You have just exposed yourself as another of the many dick riders trying to fit in, in Rants.
I've owned you so many times I need a filing cabinet for my receipts.

Can't really call you a dick rider, but you're a classic case of trying to use Rants to get over. It's not a bad plan, has worked for some people , but you just don't have the material. You're not a big hitter, you're the punching bag. You're practice.

The worst thing is that you don't seem to care about this. If you were trying to improve then fine, but it's the same old playground insults in every post, in every mini feud you have (and I'm losing count of them now). The only new thing you've done since you abandoned the Livid One account is this I'm a sexy androgynous guy thing which is kinda creepy, considering what a full-on spazzo you look in your pics.

Anark is offline  
post #59 of 101 (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 03:24 PM
Déesse de L'extase
 
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 33,567
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
                     
Re: Double standards on this forum featuring Bulk and Snrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
Well pardon me that Androgynous is in nowadays.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES is offline  
post #60 of 101 (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 03:32 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Apocalypto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Planet Hell
Posts: 294
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Double standards on this forum featuring Bulk and Snrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
I've owned you so many times I need a filing cabinet for my receipts.

Can't really call you a dick rider, but you're a classic case of trying to use Rants to get over. It's not a bad plan, has worked for some people , but you just don't have the material. You're not a big hitter, you're the punching bag. You're practice.

The worst thing is that you don't seem to care about this. If you were trying to improve then fine, but it's the same old playground insults in every post, in every mini feud you have (and I'm losing count of them now). The only new thing you've done since you abandoned the Livid One account is this I'm a sexy androgynous guy thing which is kinda creepy, considering what a full-on spazzo you look in your pics.
Another boring, serious, unwitty, whiny shit post by Annie.

Apocalypto is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome