To those who red rep posters, I take my hat off to you... - Page 14 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #131 of 146 (permalink) Old 10-19-2012, 09:26 PM
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,499
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: To those who red rep posters, I take my hat off to you...

Calling out two people in particular for red repping you = you care about rep.


Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hogan’s got no hair on his chest? Only friend he’s got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #132 of 146 (permalink) Old 10-19-2012, 10:14 PM Thread Starter
Learning to break kayfabe
 
CREDMI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 72
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: To those who red rep posters, I take my hat off to you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
Calling out two people in particular for red repping you = you care about rep.
catawhatever, it doesn't surprise me that you fail to understand what I mean, you are used to getting owned by everyone you try to match wits with, including 19yr virgins.

This is the first & trust me, the last time I will justify your existence with a response.

rush got a mention because I owned him in a debate about a certain player in a thread by using statistics & superior intellect to prove my case, he was unable to do the same & basically just had to say "Naaah, I'm right". He was unable to provide any reasoning or knowledge to support his claim, so he resorted to giving me a red rep. That's weak, but at least he tried to fight his way out of a paperbag, it overpowered him, but he tried.

You, catawhatever, you just didn't like something I said, so you took the cowardly way of saying nothing in the public's eye & red repping me with some meaningless comment that tried to make yourself sound significant. You are an unintellegent, insignificant, annoying pimple on the arse of this site & nothing more.

That's all I have to say, so goodbye, retort if you wish, but don't expect me to reply!!!
CREDMI is offline  
post #133 of 146 (permalink) Old 10-19-2012, 11:00 PM
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,499
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: To those who red rep posters, I take my hat off to you...

Actually, dickhead...


http://www.wrestlingforum.com/rants/...fied-rant.html


...I very publicly made comments towards you, followed by a red rep that I believe said 'leave', which was pretty much what I said in my post, so nothing was hidden.


Assuming you are not a rejoiner (lol), this would be the only time we conversed, so, yeah, you are mad about a red rep.


Have another.


EDIT: Also, if you just got enough posts the other day to enter rants, how would you know how many times I got 'owned' (which was pretty much never)? I haven't been online as much since then in any big arguments, so, either you have read every single page of every single post, or, you're a rejoiner.


Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hogan’s got no hair on his chest? Only friend he’s got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.


Last edited by Catalanotto; 10-20-2012 at 12:05 AM.
Catalanotto is offline  
post #134 of 146 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 01:51 AM
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies
 
The Manowarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Where The Lines Overlap
Posts: 9,304
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
                     
Re: To those who red rep posters, I take my hat off to you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
Agreed, but at the same time people don't even worry abuot speeling day to day words let alone someone's name, hell even I with my dyslexia don't alwasy see what I type and force of habit takes over

Do you pronounce it Toe-mas or Tom-as? Just curious
It's Tom-as.

I accept Hayley Williams rep.

The Manowarrior is offline  
post #135 of 146 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 01:58 AM
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: To those who red rep posters, I take my hat off to you...

fake kiwi is Pera. Useless twat.
Bullseye is offline  
post #136 of 146 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 02:08 AM
Little Poppa Pump
 
Hank Scorpio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Viaduct Villians
Posts: 2,277
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: To those who red rep posters, I take my hat off to you...

OP are you a Leeds United fan? You seem like a chav
Hank Scorpio is offline  
post #137 of 146 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 02:33 AM
Déesse de L'extase
 
Hayley Seydoux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 33,581
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
                     
Re: To those who red rep posters, I take my hat off to you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
fake kiwi is Pera. Useless twat.
lolz really? I owned that guy late last year. It was pretty embarrassing on his part.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
Hayley Seydoux is offline  
post #138 of 146 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 05:43 AM
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,426
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
                     
Re: To those who red rep posters, I take my hat off to you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
rush got a mention because I owned him in a debate about a certain player in a thread by using statistics & superior intellect to prove my case, he was unable to do the same & basically just had to say "Naaah, I'm right". He was unable to provide any reasoning or knowledge to support his claim, so he resorted to giving me a red rep. That's weak, but at least he tried to fight his way out of a paperbag, it overpowered him, but he tried
you wanted Dave Hussey in the team you muppet. He scored a duck and got hit for 20+ off 2 overs. Thats why i red repped you so go eat a dick son I said Doherty was a better option than Hogg. Doherty being the 29 year old with a future, Hogg being the 41 year old who should retire. Stats back that up other than Doherty bowling the 20th over in a match where Gayle is going off and Pollard is teeing off as well. Thats poor captaincy and says nothing about Doherty other than he should never bowl at the death in a T20 which is fucking obvious for anyone with a brain who likes cricket


Rush is offline  
post #139 of 146 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 06:03 AM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: To those who red rep posters, I take my hat off to you...

Sounds like another Darthmidian or whatever his fucking name is. People shouldn't pretend to be an expert on things they know nothing about.

BULLY is offline  
post #140 of 146 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 08:49 AM
Searching for a new identity
 
ROUSEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In My Liverpool Home
Posts: 5,921
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
                     
Re: To those who red rep posters, I take my hat off to you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
catawhatever, it doesn't surprise me that you fail to understand what I mean, you are used to getting owned by everyone you try to match wits with, including 19yr virgins.

This is the first & trust me, the last time I will justify your existence with a response.

rush got a mention because I owned him in a debate about a certain player in a thread by using statistics & superior intellect to prove my case, he was unable to do the same & basically just had to say "Naaah, I'm right". He was unable to provide any reasoning or knowledge to support his claim, so he resorted to giving me a red rep. That's weak, but at least he tried to fight his way out of a paperbag, it overpowered him, but he tried.

You, catawhatever, you just didn't like something I said, so you took the cowardly way of saying nothing in the public's eye & red repping me with some meaningless comment that tried to make yourself sound significant. You are an unintellegent, insignificant, annoying pimple on the arse of this site & nothing more.

That's all I have to say, so goodbye, retort if you wish, but don't expect me to reply!!!
I suggest you stop pestering Mrs Mozza right now, you little turd. :Marbury

Oh and Cat. Love you Rushy

l Follow me @Mxrty1878 l



Farewell to lower Frederick Street, Ensign Terrace and Park Lane
For I think it will be a long, long time before I see you again
ROUSEY is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome