HE SUCKS CUZ HE CAN'T DWAW HURR - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 02:36 PM Thread Starter
Hit the kitchen up, and water whip. SKRRT
 
Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Posts: 4,030
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
HE SUCKS CUZ HE CAN'T DWAW HURR

Posters who constantly base a wrestlers abilities based upon self-induced delusional findings that they can't draw are scum. Posters who blindly hate wrestlers for no reason other than the fact that they are popular are scum as well.

There are many that are easy targets, but the one I am going to type about is PushKofiKingston. You say that CM Punk (by the way I am not a CM Punk mark by any means, I am a fan but do not believe he is the be all end all of wrestling) is a ratings killer and can't draw. You cannot prove this at all because it is incorrect, but the most important thing I want to do is how easily it is to spin it around on your favorite wrestler.

Kofi Kingston has been in the WWE for what, 6 years or so? He has been the exact same uncharismatic, shitty mic talker, boring wrestler all these years. I would bet that the majority of thr segments that he's involved in have been ratings losses, and I'm sure fucking betting that absolutely no one other than you has bought a wwe ppv or watched raw or smackdown specifically because kofi kingston was on it.

Kofi kingston is the black tyson kidd. No one at all gives a fuck about him. No charisma, boring, just coasts along to collect their paycheck. People could insult you on every post you make cause you support such a shitty antidraw, but they don't because no one gives a shit about him, at least Punk is enough of an interest to draw peoples attention, whether it be positive or not.

See why the ratings argument is fucking stupid now? Just like you? Now fuck off and have a nice day. Sorry for shitty formatting I'm writing this on my phone wile foaming at the mouth.

Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 02:37 PM
Gone. Be back next Monday!
 
Headliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 44,753
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: HE SUCKS CUZ HE CAN'T DWAW HURR

Did you seriously post all of that text from your phone.

Headliner is offline  
post #3 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 02:39 PM
My Name Is God (I Hate You)
 
Honey Bucket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tits
Posts: 7,334
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
                     
Re: HE SUCKS CUZ HE CAN'T DWAW HURR

As Edmund Blackadder would've said: "I love you Flocka Ambrose, and I want to have your babies."

"Yes, I can hear you Clem Fandango!"
Honey Bucket is online now  
post #4 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 02:56 PM Thread Starter
Hit the kitchen up, and water whip. SKRRT
 
Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Posts: 4,030
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: HE SUCKS CUZ HE CAN'T DWAW HURR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
Did you seriously post all of that text from your phone.
I have nothing else to do. I'm sorry if I've let you down

Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year is offline  
post #5 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 02:58 PM
ABK
Unlimited Potential
 
ABK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,996
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: HE SUCKS CUZ HE CAN'T DWAW HURR

I don't care about those kind of posters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
Did you seriously post all of that text from your phone.
Is it startling? I've posted more than that from my phone.
ABK is offline  
post #6 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 02:59 PM
Gone. Be back next Monday!
 
Headliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 44,753
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Unhappy Re: HE SUCKS CUZ HE CAN'T DWAW HURR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flocka Ambrose View Post
I have nothing else to do. I'm sorry if I've let you down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abk™ View Post
I don't care about those kind of posters.



Is it startling? I've posted more than that from my phone.

Headliner is offline  
post #7 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 03:01 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
AngryPhil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 165
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: HE SUCKS CUZ HE CAN'T DWAW HURR

Yeah fuck that guy

Follow @OutOfWorkMale on twitter
AngryPhil is offline  
post #8 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 03:24 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,704
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: HE SUCKS CUZ HE CAN'T DWAW HURR

Funny how people who said for more than 5 years that John Cena sucks simply because WWE is not able to have Attitude Era ratings with him on top say now how ratings doesn't matter now with CM Punk as champion.
DualShock is offline  
post #9 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 03:32 PM
My Name Is God (I Hate You)
 
Honey Bucket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tits
Posts: 7,334
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
                     
Re: HE SUCKS CUZ HE CAN'T DWAW HURR

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Funny how people who said for more than 5 years that John Cena sucks simply because WWE is not able to have Attitude Era ratings with him on top say now how ratings doesn't matter now with CM Punk as champion.
Well they're just as bad. The point still stands, it's fucking irrelevant.

"Yes, I can hear you Clem Fandango!"
Honey Bucket is online now  
post #10 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 03:40 PM
I used to be jealous of Arron Afflalo
 
Brye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 23,188
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: HE SUCKS CUZ HE CAN'T DWAW HURR

It's literally the most irrelevant thing ever when it comes to caring about the show yet people worship it like it's god. Imagine sitting down after Monday Night Football thinking, "Shit, I wonder how Tom Brady drew last night?"

It's fucking dumb. The problem is that 'fans' aren't fans anymore. They're businessmen.



Sig: ABrown & CHAMP

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

WWE Layeth The Smacketh Down
Brye is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome