People who leave the bathroom while brushing their teeth - Page 5 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 126 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 10:46 AM Thread Starter
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
                     
Re: People who leave the bathroom while brushing their teeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post


lolIreland
Yeah, we play men's sports. Not 'standing around in a field for hours and then stop for tea' sports.

Though, in the interests of honesty, it is the fact that cricket is the only sport in the world that stops for tea that turned me onto it.

Ireland isn't a test nation though, so fuck the rankings, CHRIS GAYLE PISSES ON ALL OF YOU. All the best Irish players play for England just so they can play test cricket.

I like 20/20, hence the Gayle reference, but I don't mind being accused of being English when it comes to DEM ASHES, especially as the England cricket team is more a collection of players from the British colonies and other nations they invaded.

Fucking shite that the actual trophy never leaves England though. For me that's a fucking disgrace. If the Aussies win, let them take it back and beat some aborigines up with it. It's only fair.

Anark is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 126 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 10:59 AM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: People who leave the bathroom while brushing their teeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Yeah, we play men's sports. Not 'standing around in a field for hours and then stop for tea' sports.
Well it was invented in England after all. "Cup a tea and a scone guvna?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post


Ireland isn't a test nation though, so fuck the rankings, CHRIS GAYLE PISSES ON ALL OF YOU. All the best Irish players play for England just so they can play test cricket.

I like 20/20, hence the Gayle reference, but I don't mind being accused of being English when it comes to DEM ASHES, especially as the England cricket team is more a collection of players from the British colonies and other nations they invaded.
Test matches is where it's at. 20/20 doesn't count. It's just hit and giggle. It's like ordering a big mac and getting a cheeseburger. It's like going to subway and ordering a foot long and only getting a 6 inch. It's like... yeah you get the idea. Chris Gayle is a superstar though, no doubting that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Fucking shite that the actual trophy never leaves England though. For me that's a fucking disgrace. If the Aussies win, let them take it back and beat some aborigines up with it. It's only fair.
Don't worry the aborigines are too busy beating each other up. "You took ma flask brudder?"

BULLY is offline  
post #43 of 126 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 11:06 AM Thread Starter
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
                     
Re: People who leave the bathroom while brushing their teeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
Test matches is where it's at. 20/20 doesn't count. It's just hit and giggle. It's like ordering a big mac and getting a cheeseburger. It's like going to subway and ordering a foot long and only getting a 6 inch. It's like... yeah you get the idea. Chris Gayle is a superstar though, no doubting that.
Yeah, don't worry, I'm a test monkey. I only seem able to gather the patience to actually watch it when it's the Ashes though. I love the fucking Ashes. I don't even give a shit who wins.

Being born in London, I can very easily claim glory off an England victory, but being from an Irish family there's also that little bit of joy that comes from England being beaten.

It's a funny world I live in.

I now live in France. Home of the CHEATING FUCKING CUNT THIERRY HENRY. One of the greatest players to ever grace the game but who will always be remembered for being a CHEATING FUCKING CUNT.

Oh how they grimace when I remind them of this.

Anark is offline  
post #44 of 126 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 11:20 AM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: People who leave the bathroom while brushing their teeth

Don't worry I'm a Liverpool supporter, I'm not particularly fond of him either. As far as that handball is concerned, how the fuck didn't the ref see it? He handballed it twice even Diego Maradona wouldn't be so bold. I wonder sometimes.

<Back on topic>
As for the original post, I don't do that but my gf does. It's no biggie for her to brush her teeth, while texting on her phone and talking to me all at the same time. Can't understand the toothpaste dribbling, jibberish that comes out of her mouth, so I just agree, Then regret it later. Seriously, She multi-tasks like it's an olympic sport.


Last edited by BULLY; 10-13-2012 at 11:27 AM.
BULLY is offline  
post #45 of 126 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 11:24 AM
Kiz
 
Kiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: #63notout
Posts: 20,299
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
                     
Re: People who leave the bathroom while brushing their teeth

we dont beat up aborigines

lebs beat people up.

Kiz is offline  
post #46 of 126 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 11:33 AM
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Karma101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,922
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
                     
Re: People who leave the bathroom while brushing their teeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Piss particles in your mouth. They may be tiny, but they're there. You've got piss in your mouth and your name isn't even You_Heard.
And it doesn't even bother me, can't taste it therefore it doesn't matter.
Karma101 is offline  
post #47 of 126 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 11:34 AM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Dirk Diggler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,071
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
             
Re: People who leave the bathroom while brushing their teeth

I always end up leaving the bathroom while brushing my teeth.
I don't complete any tasks though, I just wander around aimlessly.

Dirk Diggler is offline  
post #48 of 126 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 11:36 AM Thread Starter
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
                     
Re: People who leave the bathroom while brushing their teeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma101 View Post
And it doesn't even bother me, can't taste it therefore it doesn't matter.
So if I cum in your burger but then pour a load of hot chilli sauce all over it then you wouldn't give a shit?

What if I had AIDS? You can't taste my AIDS, so you wouldn't give a shit, right?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Pinkman View Post
I don't complete any tasks though, I just wander around aimlessly.
No, your aim is to FUCKING INFURIATE ME.

Anark is offline  
post #49 of 126 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 11:43 AM
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Karma101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,922
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
                     
Re: People who leave the bathroom while brushing their teeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
So if I cum in your burger but then pour a load of hot chilli sauce all over it then you wouldn't give a shit?

What if I had AIDS? You can't taste my AIDS, so you wouldn't give a shit, right?
I don't like any kind of sauce in my burgers thank you very much. So yes I would care.
Karma101 is offline  
post #50 of 126 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 11:45 AM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: People who leave the bathroom while brushing their teeth

Don't get on RKO Peep's bad side then he works at Mcdonalds.

MCLOVIN

BULLY is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome