Wrestling Forum Pet Peeves? - Page 18 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #171 of 398 (permalink) Old 10-14-2012, 03:48 PM
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
 
Andre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: On loan to WF for Xmas
Posts: 3,824
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
                     
Re: Wrestling Forum Pet Peeves?

With Cloverleaf (keep thinking he's call Cloverfield for some stupid reason) there comes a lot of forced and unfunny joke posts, dreadful rant after rant, trying to fit in with more established members by pretending to 'get' in jokes that he doesn't understand as well as arguing with new posters and then coming out with "ha ha, I was trolling you" in the next post.

All of the above are attempts by him to gain positive attention, but he fails to get it, hence why he makes rants like the one where he moaned about people ignoring his one possibly decent thread. That's trying and failing right there.

Like I said before, I don't dislike him or anything, but I found his second point amusing. Textbook wrestling forum protocall (that probably only exists in my head) suggests that he will reply by saying it was a joke.

Oh yeah and... etc.



Andre is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #172 of 398 (permalink) Old 10-14-2012, 03:57 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Striketeam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,515
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Wrestling Forum Pet Peeves?

- Posters who overuse smilies or post pictures as if it were some clever retort.
- Posters who think just because they signed up earlier than others that they are somehow "cool" and form groups with other long time posters.
- Posters that put down other posters that have higher expectations out of Raw/Smackdown and don't praise the mediocre/awful product WWE have been putting on the last four years like they do.
- Posters that obsess over women and make disturbing post about them.

Striketeam is offline  
post #173 of 398 (permalink) Old 10-14-2012, 03:59 PM
Trying to make it to the midcard
 
Y2-Jerk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The Tardis
Posts: 6,753
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: Wrestling Forum Pet Peeves?

- People who don't give me green rep when I post something so I can feel good about myself and sleep peacefully knowing i'm liked

Y2-Jerk is offline  
post #174 of 398 (permalink) Old 10-14-2012, 04:00 PM
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
                     
Re: Wrestling Forum Pet Peeves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
With Cloverleaf (keep thinking he's call Cloverfield for some stupid reason) there comes a lot of forced and unfunny joke posts, dreadful rant after rant, trying to fit in with more established members by pretending to 'get' in jokes that he doesn't understand as well as arguing with new posters and then coming out with "ha ha, I was trolling you" in the next post.

All of the above are attempts by him to gain positive attention, but he fails to get it, hence why he makes rants like the one where he moaned about people ignoring his one possibly decent thread. That's trying and failing right there.

Like I said before, I don't dislike him or anything, but I found his second point amusing. Textbook wrestling forum protocall (that probably only exists in my head) suggests that he will reply by saying it was a joke.

Oh yeah and... etc.

I vaguely recall the threads but not the fitting in thing. I have smoked copious amounts of marijuana for most of my adult life though, so my memory is not to be trusted.

Still, I like him. I like you. I actually like almost everybody I interact with on here. I'm not even nearly the cunt I sometimes appear to be.

It's just so much fun being a cunt.

Anark is offline  
post #175 of 398 (permalink) Old 10-14-2012, 04:02 PM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Wrestling Forum Pet Peeves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
I vaguely recall the threads but not the fitting in thing. I have smoked copious amounts of marijuana for most of my adult life though, so my memory is not to be trusted.

Still, I like him. I like you. I actually like almost everybody I interact with on here. I'm not even nearly the cunt I sometimes appear to be.

It's just so much fun being a cunt.
Stop trying to fit in! Asskisser! tryhard!

BULLY is offline  
post #176 of 398 (permalink) Old 10-14-2012, 04:03 PM
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
                     
Re: Wrestling Forum Pet Peeves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
Stop trying to fit in! Asskisser! tryhard!
Did you manage to get Baraa's dick out of your arse yet?

Anark is offline  
post #177 of 398 (permalink) Old 10-14-2012, 04:07 PM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Wrestling Forum Pet Peeves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Did you manage to get Baraa's dick out of your arse yet?
I took your advice and snapped it off with my cheeks. I now use it to stir my Jamesons. Cheers.

BULLY is offline  
post #178 of 398 (permalink) Old 10-14-2012, 04:09 PM
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
                     
Re: Wrestling Forum Pet Peeves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
I took your advice and snapped it off with my cheeks. I now use it to stir my Jamesons. Cheers.
Yeah, works for me every time I find a small Egyptian penis in my bumhole.

Anark is offline  
post #179 of 398 (permalink) Old 10-14-2012, 04:12 PM
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
 
Andre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: On loan to WF for Xmas
Posts: 3,824
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
                     
Re: Wrestling Forum Pet Peeves?

The was just a joke (see the protocall does exist!) that I felt like bolting onto the post for no particular reason other than the fact that I rarely get to use it. The one thing on these forums that I use less than diplomacy.

Oh, and for the record Anark I think you're a massive cunt, probably because you are one despite what your deluded mind is suggesting to you.


I love you really, please don't cry.



Andre is offline  
post #180 of 398 (permalink) Old 10-14-2012, 04:15 PM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Wrestling Forum Pet Peeves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Yeah, works for me every time I find a small Egyptian penis in my bumhole.
I tried to tell him he's a queer but I think he's in de nile.

BULLY is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome