Warren Zevon - Page 7 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 395 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 01:27 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 852
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Warren Zevon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
How do you "humanely" strangle someone?
Strangulation is one of the most humane ways possible to end a life. With gunshots, stabbing or other traumatic killings, there is a great chance of inflicting unnecessary suffering. With strangulation, the pain is minimal and after the loss of consciousness it is smooth sailing. Strangulation is a popular form of culling, up there with a well performed neck break. It is certainly a much better route than drowning, for example.
Warren Zevon is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 395 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 01:27 PM Thread Starter
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: Warren Zevon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Zevon View Post
I don't see how that comparison holds up. I've stated that the killing of other human beings differs from case to case, of course I would feel differently if it were my child, as it would be a completely different incident.
How so? Your wife, after another beating, goes into labour? Knowing what the future will hold for the child (wife beaters turn to beating their children as well) she decides to 'humanely cull' the child because she's in a desperate situation.

There is absolutely zero justification for committing this crime. It's cold blooded murder, any which way you look at it. Plain and simple.

Quote:
Strangulation is one of the most humane ways possible to end a life. With gunshots, stabbing or other traumatic killings, there is a great chance of inflicting unnecessary suffering. With strangulation, the pain is minimal and after the loss of consciousness it is smooth sailing. Strangulation is a popular form of culling, up there with a well performed neck break. It is certainly a much better route than drowning, for example.
Have you ever been strangled or suffocated? It's as torturous as the other methods of death that you mentioned. Moron.
Bullseye is offline  
post #63 of 395 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 01:28 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
Crona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,106
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                   
Re: Warren Zevon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Zevon View Post
I disagree. This whole thread came about due to me stating my opinion, and as such, this is very much a matter of opinion.
I apologizing for not being clear enough for you to comprehend my words. I am not positing an opinion, this is fact. You are wrong, the girl murdered her newborn son, the act was not reflective of her alleged strong character. This repetition is boring and it's quite sickening you do not realize what you are saying is abhorrent. There are things that have occurred in this world that are inherently wrong, this being one of them.

"Everything anybody ever valued or struggled for... it's all a monstrous, demented gag! So why can't you see the funny side? Why aren't you laughing?"
Crona is offline  
post #64 of 395 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 01:31 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 852
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Warren Zevon

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_JBennett View Post
I apologizing for not being clear enough for you to comprehend my words. I am not positing an opinion, this is fact. You are wrong, the girl murdered her newborn son, the act was not reflective of her alleged strong character. This repetition is boring and it's quite sickening you do not realize what you are saying is abhorrent. There are things that have occurred in this world that are inherently wrong, this being one of them.
I disagree. I do not view humane strangulation as murder.
Warren Zevon is offline  
post #65 of 395 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 01:35 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 852
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Warren Zevon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
How so? Your wife, after another beating, goes into labour? Knowing what the future will hold for the child (wife beaters turn to beating their children as well) she decides to 'humanely cull' the child because she's in a desperate situation.

There is absolutely zero justification for committing this crime. It's cold blooded murder, any which way you look at it. Plain and simple. *1

Have you ever been strangled or suffocated? It's as torturous as the other methods of death that you mentioned. *2 Moron.
*1 - I disagree that it was murder, and I certainly don't see it as being in cold blood.

*2 - No, I have not been strangled or suffocated. I do know, however that proper strangulation is a quick and relatively painless process, especially when performed on a subject with less developed muscles.
Warren Zevon is offline  
post #66 of 395 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 01:39 PM Thread Starter
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: Warren Zevon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Zevon View Post
*1 - I disagree that it was murder, and I certainly don't see it as being in cold blood.

*2 - No, I have not been strangled or suffocated. I do know, however that proper strangulation is a quick and relatively painless process, especially when performed on a subject with less developed muscles.
Strangled the new born child in the bathtub. The cord had not yet been cut. That's cold blooded, clear as day, MURDER.

What a shame. You'd not be holding the same viewpoint if you had been. Painless? Yes, because the feeling of air being denied to the body whilst your throat is being squeezed is fucking orgasmic.

@ masking over the personal question. Which means you would condone it. I repeat, I really hope your wife cheated on you.
Bullseye is offline  
post #67 of 395 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 01:40 PM
GOAT
 
BAD NEWS GOON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The bunker of liberty
Posts: 3,185
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Warren Zevon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Zevon View Post
I disagree. I do not view humane strangulation as murder.
So Chris Benoit didn't murder his wife, right?

BAD NEWS GOON is offline  
post #68 of 395 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 01:41 PM
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,425
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
                     
Re: Warren Zevon

Warren, it is a murder. Thats a fact, not an opinion. It is your opinion that you condone this murder and it is my opinion that you are also a hypocritical little scroat who has the intelligence of a bag of flour. Your views on this horrific act are woefully ignorant.


Rush is offline  
post #69 of 395 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 01:44 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
Crona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,106
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                   
Re: Warren Zevon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Zevon View Post
I disagree. I do not view humane strangulation as murder.
You not viewing that way does not make it that way. It is murder no matter how much you paint it otherwise. There is no disagreement to be had, stop replying as such. You have stated your views more than necessary.

"Everything anybody ever valued or struggled for... it's all a monstrous, demented gag! So why can't you see the funny side? Why aren't you laughing?"
Crona is offline  
post #70 of 395 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 01:46 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 852
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Warren Zevon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
Strangled the new born child in the bathtub. The cord had not yet been cut. That's cold blooded, clear as day, MURDER.

What a shame. You'd not be holding the same viewpoint if you had been. Painless? Yes, because the feeling of air being denied to the body whilst your throat is being squeezed is fucking orgasmic. *1

@ masking over the personal question *2. Which means you would condone it. I repeat, I really hope your wife cheated on you.
*1 -



*2 - I didn't acknowledge that because it was quite heavy in the flame baiting department, perhaps if you asked me nicely I would respond.
Warren Zevon is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome