Noyk: Fucking or chastity, which is it then? - Page 22 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #211 of 364 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 11:07 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: DEUTSCHLAND
Posts: 6,531
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Noyk: Fucking or chastity, which is it then?

Probably.
Patrick Bateman is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #212 of 364 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 11:09 AM
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,426
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
                     
Re: Noyk: Fucking or chastity, which is it then?

You're the one lying to fit in on a wrestling forum you sad fuck


Rush is offline  
post #213 of 364 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 11:14 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
JT Martin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Posts: 626
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Noyk: Fucking or chastity, which is it then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
You're the one lying to fit in on a wrestling forum you sad fuck


But what's the point though?

Sig Credit=Abk

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic212248_5.gif
JT Martin is offline  
post #214 of 364 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 11:18 AM
No One You Know
 
♤Knows Nothing♤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paradise City
Posts: 5,811
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
                     
Re: Noyk: Fucking or chastity, which is it then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
You're the one lying to fit in on a wrestling forum you sad fuck
That shtick is old, seriously. Find something better to come up with besides that. How can you even tell if someone's trying to 'fit in' or not, especially in a forum, where you don't even know how someone acts or is like in reality?
Are you one of those guys who also throw "You have no life and no friends" insults via Internet, even though you don't know the person you are insulting at all?
Because that's a really pathetic thing to do mate.



Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolverSnake
Probably
..With who?

---
★ "Everything you do in life echoes throughout eternity." ★


>> Randy Orton Appreciation Group - Join Us! <<
♤Knows Nothing♤ is offline  
post #215 of 364 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 11:20 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: DEUTSCHLAND
Posts: 6,531
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Noyk: Fucking or chastity, which is it then?

Some crack whore.
Patrick Bateman is offline  
post #216 of 364 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 11:22 AM
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,426
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
                     
Re: Noyk: Fucking or chastity, which is it then?

Don't try and strawman this. You lied, and now that you've been called out on it you're all defensive. What is the motivation to lie on the forum? Seriously? I don't get it at all. Also its not old at all, its a fairly recent argument against you. Its okay NoyK, go back to lying in the jobbers thread to get strangers to like you through your wall of lies.


Rush is offline  
post #217 of 364 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 11:22 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,704
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Noyk: Fucking or chastity, which is it then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Martin View Post
Okay, okay....Timeout people!

Speaking of ex girlfriends, Shane with his mouth full reminds me of mine
DualShock is offline  
post #218 of 364 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 11:33 AM
No One You Know
 
♤Knows Nothing♤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paradise City
Posts: 5,811
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
                     
Re: Noyk: Fucking or chastity, which is it then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
Don't try and strawman this. You lied, and now that you've been called out on it you're all defensive. What is the motivation to lie on the forum? Seriously? I don't get it at all. Also its not old at all, its a fairly recent argument against you. Its okay NoyK, go back to lying in the jobbers thread to get strangers to like you through your wall of lies.
I got a better question; what is the motivation and reason to take everything so serious on the forum, and make tryhard attempts into being funny and 'owning' someone you don't even know how he/she acts/is like in reality, with no other proof but Internet Forum posts on a computer screen?

Time to get into your logic; are you that much of a scared little pussy that you can't do that in real life, because you know there's a possibility that you might get merked?

---
★ "Everything you do in life echoes throughout eternity." ★


>> Randy Orton Appreciation Group - Join Us! <<
♤Knows Nothing♤ is offline  
post #219 of 364 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 11:42 AM
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,426
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
                     
Re: Noyk: Fucking or chastity, which is it then?

Again, don't strawman and answer the question, why did you lie to try and fit in on a wrestling forum?

Now, to answer your post. I don't try and be funny nor do i try and own people. How i am on this forum is how i am in real life. My life isn't sad and pathetic that i need to create a persona on a forum to hide behind, or to get people to like me. If people on this forum like me, then cool they like me. If thy don't, they don't no big deal. I don't feel the need to win over people, lie to people or try and portray myself in a different light.

Again you're trying to make this personal. I don't care how you act in real life, my questions have been why on earth did you lie about this? In the grand scheme of things its no big deal, just makes you a ripe target for ridicule. The fact that you can't handle it is the icing on the cake so to speak.

I speak my mind and share my opinion whether it is face to face or via the internet. I don't have to lie to make myself feel good. You obviously do which is sad. I feel for you lad.


Rush is offline  
post #220 of 364 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 11:53 AM
No One You Know
 
♤Knows Nothing♤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paradise City
Posts: 5,811
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
                     
Re: Noyk: Fucking or chastity, which is it then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
Now, to answer your post. I don't try and be funny nor do i try and own people. How i am on this forum is how i am in real life. My life isn't sad and pathetic that i need to create a persona on a forum to hide behind, or to get people to like me. If people on this forum like me, then cool they like me. If thy don't, they don't no big deal. I don't feel the need to win over people, lie to people or try and portray myself in a different light.

Again you're trying to make this personal. I don't care how you act in real life, my questions have been why on earth did you lie about this? In the grand scheme of things its no big deal, just makes you a ripe target for ridicule. The fact that you can't handle it is the icing on the cake so to speak.

I speak my mind and share my opinion whether it is face to face or via the internet. I don't have to lie to make myself feel good. You obviously do which is sad. I feel for you lad.

I also lie in Online games, pretending to be a girl so I can troll some players into obscurity. Does that mean I'm someone who is trying to fit in and get a bunch of nerdy, horny dude's acknowledgement? It's for my own, and other people's entertainment, especially doing this on Raidcall/Teamspeak, you should try it sometime, I swear you will even grow some abs from laughing so much.
And yes, some people might have an opinion of it as a childish and unfunny thing to do, but again; opinion.

Oh and I hope you're not immature enough to crack a 'lolfag' joke about what I wrote up.


I'll tell you again like I've stated in this forum before; I am alot, alot different on the Internet than I am in real life, with the exception of when I am talking to real friends of course.

It has nothing to do with someone's life. So let's pretend I was freaking Cristiano Ronaldo, what would that tell you? You judged my persona and personality over some Internet play-around thing, yet the 'real me' is a young millionare that gets all the chicks he wants.

What I'm saying is, again, stop taking so much things into context to the point of judging someone's real life actions and personality over the Internet. It's stupid, really. There's a few people that know how my normal self acts like, at least someone has a conscience around here to understand that most of the stuff I do is play around and act 'out of myself'.

Seriously just shake it out mate.

---
★ "Everything you do in life echoes throughout eternity." ★


>> Randy Orton Appreciation Group - Join Us! <<

Last edited by ♤Knows Nothing♤; 10-06-2012 at 11:55 AM.
♤Knows Nothing♤ is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome