My 8 months in this forum aka the friendliest thread in the rants section - Page 6 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #51 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-18-2012, 10:29 AM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: My 8 months in this forum aka the friendliest thread in the rants section

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolverSnake View Post
No! No American Psycho! Not in here!
I hate this place. It's a chicks restaraunt.

BULLY is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #52 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-18-2012, 10:29 AM
▽Confortably Numb△
 
♤Knows Nothing♤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paradise City
Posts: 5,821
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
                     
Re: My 8 months in this forum aka the friendliest thread in the rants section

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
Shut up and make me breakfast bitch.
And how should I do that, you live in a dumpster.


★ "Everything you do in life echoes throughout eternity." ★
---

>> Randy Orton Appreciation Group - Join Us! <<
♤Knows Nothing♤ is offline  
post #53 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-18-2012, 10:30 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: DEUTSCHLAND
Posts: 6,531
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: My 8 months in this forum aka the friendliest thread in the rants section

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
I hate this place. It's a chicks restaraunt.
But the worst thing is the bathroom's are not good to do coke in.
Patrick Bateman is offline  
post #54 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-18-2012, 10:33 AM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: My 8 months in this forum aka the friendliest thread in the rants section

Why didn't you just get a reservation at Dorsia?

BULLY is offline  
post #55 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-18-2012, 10:35 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up
Posts: 408
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
             
Re: My 8 months in this forum aka the friendliest thread in the rants section

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
And how should I do that, you live in a dumpster.

Just shut and make it bitch, no one said anything about living in dumpsters, you sick fuck.
Superior Quality is offline  
post #56 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-18-2012, 10:38 AM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: My 8 months in this forum aka the friendliest thread in the rants section

I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?

HOME
CMWit is offline  
post #57 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-18-2012, 10:39 AM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: My 8 months in this forum aka the friendliest thread in the rants section

Patrick? Is that you?

BULLY is offline  
post #58 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-18-2012, 10:47 AM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: My 8 months in this forum aka the friendliest thread in the rants section

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
Patrick? Is that you?
Harold, it's Bateman, Patrick Bateman. You're my lawyer so I think you should know: I've killed a lot of people. Some girls in the apartment uptown uh, some homeless people maybe 5 or 10 um an NYU girl I met in Central Park. I left her in a parking lot behind some donut shop. I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend, with a nail gun, and some man uh some old ...... with a dog last week. I killed another girl with a chainsaw, I had to, she almost got away and uh someone else there I can't remember maybe a model, but she's dead too. And Paul Allen. I killed Paul Allen with an axe in the face, his body is dissolving in a bathtub in Hell's Kitchen. I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've killed maybe 20 people, maybe 40. I have tapes of a lot of it, uh some of the girls have seen the tapes. I even, um... I ate some of their brains, and I tried to cook a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to kill a LOT of people. And I'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. I guess I'll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I'm a pretty uh, I mean I guess I'm a pretty sick guy. So, if you get back tomorrow, I may show up at Harry's Bar, so you know, keep your eyes open.

HOME
CMWit is offline  
post #59 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-18-2012, 11:00 AM
▽Confortably Numb△
 
♤Knows Nothing♤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paradise City
Posts: 5,821
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
                     
Re: My 8 months in this forum aka the friendliest thread in the rants section

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
Just shut and make it bitch, no one said anything about living in dumpsters, you sick fuck.
There's still some pepperoni leftovers from the pizza box you use as a pillow, that should suffice as a breakfast.


★ "Everything you do in life echoes throughout eternity." ★
---

>> Randy Orton Appreciation Group - Join Us! <<
♤Knows Nothing♤ is offline  
post #60 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-18-2012, 11:07 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: DEUTSCHLAND
Posts: 6,531
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: My 8 months in this forum aka the friendliest thread in the rants section

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
Harold, it's Bateman, Patrick Bateman. You're my lawyer so I think you should know: I've killed a lot of people. Some girls in the apartment uptown uh, some homeless people maybe 5 or 10 um an NYU girl I met in Central Park. I left her in a parking lot behind some donut shop. I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend, with a nail gun, and some man uh some old ...... with a dog last week. I killed another girl with a chainsaw, I had to, she almost got away and uh someone else there I can't remember maybe a model, but she's dead too. And Paul Allen. I killed Paul Allen with an axe in the face, his body is dissolving in a bathtub in Hell's Kitchen. I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've killed maybe 20 people, maybe 40. I have tapes of a lot of it, uh some of the girls have seen the tapes. I even, um... I ate some of their brains, and I tried to cook a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to kill a LOT of people. And I'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. I guess I'll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I'm a pretty uh, I mean I guess I'm a pretty sick guy. So, if you get back tomorrow, I may show up at Harry's Bar, so you know, keep your eyes open.
Patrick Bateman Maitre'd at Canel Bar?
Patrick Bateman is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome