IWC Double Standard - Page 3 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-09-2012, 07:46 PM
red bull red edition
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 5,821
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
                     
Re: IWC Double Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 View Post
Why would I need to edit my last post, though? I already made one post, the first post, which made my feelings clear about the topic w/o insulting the OP. Then, once I saw this had been moved to rants, I made the second post because I could insult the OP. Why would I make a second post prior to the move is there was nothing much to respond to. The OP hadn't responded so there was no reason for me to post a second time.
damn man, u were dangerously close to approaching bad blood territory with all the "post" in that post... you're cool with me though.
shutupchico is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-09-2012, 07:46 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,704
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: IWC Double Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
Maybe because if you post shit like that outside of rants, you might get banned?
I know. I just wait for someone to be stupid enough to prove me how tough he is on the internet and posts that outside the rants section and gets banned LOL

Nah, I have no problems if someone edits his post after its moved to the rants section. I just find his post hilarious that he edited it to use 350 random insults. That is so cheap and uncreative.
No matter if edited or not, posting something like "stop riding Russo's dick. That piece of shit killed WCW just like you kill this forum you idiot" it would be something that makes sense and it would be something that fits the rants and something you can post only here.
But posting random nonsense like "yo cocksucker go fuck another man ! bitches, cunts and hoes! Yo yo yo cuckold"
It sounds so stupid and so random. Like a little internet warrior who is so excited that he posts in the rants section for the first time and now he can use the word "fuck" for the first time.
I expected better who is here almost 2 years and visits the rants section very often.
DualShock is offline  
post #23 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-09-2012, 07:54 PM
L-DOPA ~
 
Laura Stevenson's Joyful Voice of Christmas!~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: London, UK
Posts: 5,118
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
                     
Re: IWC Double Standard

Russo had a filter by the name of Vince McMahon in WWE. The end.



MUSTANG
Laura Stevenson's Joyful Voice of Christmas!~ is offline  
post #24 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-09-2012, 07:55 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,704
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: IWC Double Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 View Post
Why would I need to edit my last post, though? I already made one post, the first post, which made my feelings clear about the topic w/o insulting the OP. Then, once I saw this had been moved to rants, I made the second post because I could insult the OP. Why would I make a second post prior to the move is there was nothing much to respond to. The OP hadn't responded so there was no reason for me to post a second time.
Calm down man. I already explained to NoyK that I was not serious and I do it sometimes to see if someone will really do it outside the rants. Why are you so aroused?
DualShock is offline  
post #25 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-09-2012, 07:56 PM
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO
 
JoseDRiveraTCR7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 9,711
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: IWC Double Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutupchico View Post
damn man, u were dangerously close to approaching bad blood territory with all the "post" in that post... you're cool with me though.
Yeah, reading it back it was a excessive with the "post". I'm just going to ignore the guy. He's just trying to get to me with this supposed edit.

JoseDRiveraTCR7 is online now  
post #26 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-09-2012, 07:58 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,704
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: IWC Double Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusade View Post
Russo had a filter by the name of Vince McMahon in WWE. The end.
LOL thank god Russo is gone and McMahon who is such a genius filters the ideas of other writers and gives us such a great TV like during the years 97-99
DualShock is offline  
post #27 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-09-2012, 08:00 PM
red bull red edition
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 5,821
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
                     
Re: IWC Double Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 View Post
Yeah, reading it back it was a excessive with the "post". I'm just going to ignore the guy. He's just trying to get to me with this supposed edit.
russos gotta stick together. i'd laugh if more came in to defend op.
shutupchico is offline  
post #28 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-09-2012, 08:05 PM
L-DOPA ~
 
Laura Stevenson's Joyful Voice of Christmas!~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: London, UK
Posts: 5,118
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
                     
Re: IWC Double Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
LOL thank god Russo is gone and McMahon who is such a genius filters the ideas of other writers and gives us such a great TV like during the years 97-99
Which is why WWE is still in business today and WCW isn't. You can't deny facts. Russo had great ideas but every great one he had about 10 horrible ones. Hence why WCW was such a shambles in 99-2000. I don't say Russo killed WCW on his own (thats a stretch) but he certainly contributed to it.

Also you forget Russo was part of a GROUP of writers in 1997-1999 which included him, McMahon and Pritchard as the main writers. So whilst yes Russo can be attributed to SOME of the attitude era's success, he isn't the SOLE MAIN REASON for it which Russo and his mark fans like you claim.

And yes WWE today is shitty compared to the attitude era. That doesn't rebuttal my point.



MUSTANG
Laura Stevenson's Joyful Voice of Christmas!~ is offline  
post #29 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-09-2012, 08:07 PM
No One You Know
 
Jon Snowman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paradise City
Posts: 5,802
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
                     
Re: IWC Double Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutupchico View Post
russos gotta stick together. i'd laugh if more came in to defend op.
I think there's only two in this forum. Can't remember the other guy's Username though.

---
★ "Everything you do in life echoes throughout eternity." ★


>> Randy Orton Appreciation Group - Join Us! <<
Jon Snowman is offline  
post #30 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-09-2012, 08:07 PM
No One You Know
 
Jon Snowman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paradise City
Posts: 5,802
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
                     
Re: IWC Double Standard

*Double post, God I hate my internet sometimes*

---
★ "Everything you do in life echoes throughout eternity." ★


>> Randy Orton Appreciation Group - Join Us! <<

Last edited by Jon Snowman; 09-09-2012 at 08:20 PM.
Jon Snowman is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome