Why are the masses so unwashed?? - Page 26 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #251 of 353 (permalink) Old 08-26-2012, 03:22 PM
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
                     
Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Livid One View Post
His rethoric may be juvenile and somewhat retarded but his heart is in the right place. I'm with you bro.
His heart might be in the right place but his brain has been AWOL for quite some time.

Anark is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #252 of 353 (permalink) Old 08-26-2012, 03:35 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
ice_edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 5,198
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
what the bloody hell does that mean?

why cant you be more direct?

I am pretty direct but it's not as if you want to understand right? Your answers won't change now matter how good someone can explain themselves.

Truth doesn't matter since living in lies is much easier.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Can you post this again, only this time have it make some sense? Thank you.



No, you are posting on a forum that celebrates men in spandex pretending to fight.

Want to know the last high profile guy who believed in crazy conspiracies like you but actually tried to do something about it, other than posting incoherent ramblings on a website which has men in their pants play-fighting as its main discussion point?

Anders Breivik.
LOL wow the stupidity can't go any lower.

Anders Breivik? LOL the only Norwegian (not even Swedish) name mainstream has thought you.

How about Eric and Dylan, how about Cho or Even James Holmes? Not gonna mention them as crazy conspiracy theorists?.

For you're own sake stop dreaming blind one. The truth is getting farther away from you.




Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
He can't be more direct because he doesn't actually have a fucking clue what he's on about. He acts vague and mysterious to try and come across as some sort of deep intellectual.

Oh, and the illuminati will come after him if he tells the truth. Some bollocks along those lines.
Truth is twisted each and every single day. The thing you call truth and your own world view right now are lies. You have been spoon fed lies your entire life just like people have been for generations.

Only the ones on top know the real truth and real agenda behind most major events...all of them? No but many none the less.

ice_edge is offline  
post #253 of 353 (permalink) Old 08-26-2012, 03:42 PM
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
                     
Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_edge View Post
Anders Breivik? LOL the only Norwegian (not even Swedish) name mainstream has thought you.

How about Eric and Dylan, how about Cho or Even James Holmes? Not gonna mention them as crazy conspiracy theorists?.
Had nothing do with race, you numpty. And I clearly stated I was talking about the latest nutjob to do something crazy because of conspiracy theories. You drag up names from long before Anders Breivik.

Who's the stupid one now, huh? Yeah, that's right. You.

Go clean your guns.

Anark is offline  
post #254 of 353 (permalink) Old 08-26-2012, 03:51 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
ice_edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 5,198
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Had nothing do with race, you numpty. And I clearly stated I was talking about the latest nutjob to do something crazy because of conspiracy theories. You drag up names from long before Anders Breivik.

Who's the stupid one now, huh? Yeah, that's right. You.

Go clean your guns.
What the fuck are you talking about?

What does breivik have anything to do with this?

You are just trying to distract everyone that you are the puppet of the system.

So now you are putting everyone who is out there to seek the truth as a gunblazing nutjobs?

Do you have any idea how stupid you are puppet? You don't but hey that's exactly what you are suppose to do so nothing less should be expected from you.

Last edited by ice_edge; 10-25-2013 at 04:33 PM.
ice_edge is offline  
post #255 of 353 (permalink) Old 08-26-2012, 03:53 PM
Celestial Messiah
 
reDREDD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 33,588
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_edge View Post

I am pretty direct but it's not as if you want to understand right? Your answers won't change now matter how good someone can explain themselves.

Truth doesn't matter since living in lies is much easier.
See, this is your problem. As always, you say so much yet none of it actually has any meaning. Vague is the only way you can hide the fact that you dont know any more than anyone else

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_edge View Post
Truth is twisted each and every single day. The thing you call truth and your own world view right now are lies. You have been spoon fed lies your entire life just like people have been for generations.

Only the ones on top know the real truth and real agenda behind most major events...all of them? No but many none the less.

this is where your argument falls apart

1) How do you know your version of truth and your own world view isnt a lie? What if you created a bubble of delusion to convince yourself that actually know how the world works. How do you know? Show me proof. Facts that actually make sense. The truth can be bent but our logic can never lie to us. Rational thought is the most human thing around

2) if only the ones on top know the truth, how did you stumble onto it? how did the information trickle down? and second, how do you know the conspiracy must exist behind every major even

3) and my final point, what proof do you have that you arent more ignorant than anyone around you? i said it to the other guy, and i say it to you. NOBODY has any right to talk down to anyone else.

if this is your way of spreading your information, a smug vague attitude, then i pity you ice_edge

reDREDD is offline  
post #256 of 353 (permalink) Old 08-26-2012, 03:53 PM
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
 
The One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,219
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_edge View Post
What the fuck are you talking about?

What does breivik has anything to do with this?

You are just trying to distract everyone that you are the puppet of the system.

So now you are putting everyone who is out there to seek the truth as a gunblazing nutjobs?

Do you have any idea how stupid you are puppet? You don't but hey that's exactly what you are suppose to do so nothing less should be expected from you.
Stop snorting meth, its clearly fucking you up.

The One is offline  
post #257 of 353 (permalink) Old 08-26-2012, 03:53 PM
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
 
Andre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: On loan to WF for Xmas
Posts: 3,824
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
                     
Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_edge View Post
Truth is twisted each and every single day. The thing you call truth and your own world view right now are lies. You have been spoon fed lies your entire life just like people have been for generations.

Only the ones on top know the real truth and real agenda behind most major events...all of them? No but many none the less.

LOL. I know that the media is full of shit, most people do. I take EVERYTHING I read or hear (mainstream or alternative media) with a pinch of salt. I already made that quite obvious, you utter spastic.

The only things that I call truths are the things that I have experienced in my own personal life, things that have happened which I know to be acccurate. Those are first hand experiences/educations, unlike the ideas that you try to pass off as your own which are fifth hand.

You're the one who fully buys into an agenda, not me. Now, I'm not saying that the fifth hand information that you try to routinely pass on as your own doesn't contain some reality, there's no smoke without fire, right? However, all information can became distorted over time. Also remember that everbody has an agenda, whichever side they're on.

I actually don't think you know what you are reading when you write your replies because you so haphazardly miss the target on a regular basis.

Now stop consuming and regurgitating information and passing it off as fact or even as your own enlightened opinion. You are just as bad as the 'sheep' that you berate, just on the other side.



Andre is offline  
post #258 of 353 (permalink) Old 08-26-2012, 03:59 PM
SNOWBLIND
 
Best Looking CUNT in Porn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: On the Rocks with a Bitch and a Bottle
Posts: 6,401
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
                     
Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

I'm convinced he's trying to wind you all up. There's no way someone could walk around in modern society and spout all of this in such a condescending way without someone else caving his skull in with a sledgehammer.
Best Looking CUNT in Porn is offline  
post #259 of 353 (permalink) Old 08-26-2012, 04:00 PM
women sense my power and they seek the life essence
 
Horselover Fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Long Beach is the spot where I serve my cane
Posts: 11,657
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

welcome to the internet andy

Horselover Fat is offline  
post #260 of 353 (permalink) Old 08-26-2012, 04:12 PM
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
 
Andre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: On loan to WF for Xmas
Posts: 3,824
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
                     
Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

It's at the point where it has to be a wind up. I mean, for somebody who is so obsessed with details and "truths" to completely misunderstand/no sell constant burials. He's also fully missing the point that he's a massive hypocrite for criticising others for their behaviour when he's also guilty of it.

Andy, I really wish that you hadn't come up with that theory because one of these days he's going to get sick of these routine humiliations, snap, create another meltdown thread and claim that this was his "plan to fool us". That's the level of Joey Deacon esque intelligence that we're dealing with right here.



Andre is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome