PEE NUS - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-13-2012, 09:27 PM Thread Starter
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: WF KLIQ OVERALLS
Posts: 1,787
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
PEE NUS

You know what pisses me right the FUCK off?!

Just imagine... Nice fall day. Leaves swirling around the meadow. Out in the park with your boys. Tossing the old pigskin around.

Then along she comes. The little slut with a twinkle in her eye. Her dark hair a flowing. In her little blue dress that's ready to be a kite blowing in the wind after you rip it off and fuck her doctor brains out.

I mean who wouldn't want to touch you? You got those nice black kicks. Your big dark eyes. Your curly hair. That fly yellow shirt...

...STILL...

...YOU COULDN'T...

...YOU MUSTN'T...

OH!!!! But only one thing lies standing in the way of bending that bitch over in her doctor's office.

You line up. There she is crouched on the ground and waiting for you. She wants you. She wants you NOW. So you're ready and you start off after her...

And WHAM... you miss the fucking football again. NO PUSSY! NO LUCY!

YOU JUST LIKE 90% OF THIS FORUM, BITCHES!

CHARLIE BROWN
LINK is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-13-2012, 09:34 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
Zankman Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Serbia
Posts: 2,158
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: PEE NUS

I'm on the weird part of the forum again.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/063/e/2/curt_hawkins_by_guilhermefaraco-d4rqwcn.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstro1988 View Post
Really, really enjoyed this week's Superstars. Honestly, the fans who are too snobbish to watch it, dismissing it as 'Jobberstars' really miss out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Extra- View Post
This post really makes you too smart for a '12er, doesn't it? Your new join date is 2008.
Zankman Jack is offline  
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-13-2012, 09:37 PM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: PEE NUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankman Jack View Post
I'm on the weird part of the forum again.
Where's the normal part situated? I'm yet to find it.

BULLY is offline  
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-13-2012, 09:39 PM
Convicted avatar thief
 
Callisto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: ELEGANT DINNER PARTYYYY
Posts: 7,451
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: PEE NUS

For a second, I read it as "the little slut had a Twinkie in her eye".

Callisto is offline  
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-13-2012, 09:41 PM
Rat-a-....ing-tat.
 
DoYouRealize???'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Okishima Island.
Posts: 1,169
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: PEE NUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by LINK View Post
You know what pisses me right the FUCK off?!

Just imagine... Nice fall day. Leaves swirling around the meadow. Out in the park with your boys. Tossing the old pigskin around.

Then along she comes. The little slut with a twinkle in her eye. Her dark hair a flowing. In her little blue dress that's ready to be a kite blowing in the wind after you rip it off and fuck her doctor brains out.

I mean who wouldn't want to touch you? You got those nice black kicks. Your big dark eyes. Your curly hair. That fly yellow shirt...

...STILL...

...YOU COULDN'T...

...YOU MUSTN'T...

OH!!!! But only one thing lies standing in the way of bending that bitch over in her doctor's office.

You line up. There she is crouched on the ground and waiting for you. She wants you. She wants you NOW. So you're ready and you start off after her...

And WHAM... you miss the fucking football again. NO PUSSY! NO LUCY!

YOU JUST LIKE 90% OF THIS FORUM, BITCHES!

CHARLIE BROWN
Pussy-less.

DoYouRealize??? is offline  
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-13-2012, 10:05 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
Zankman Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Serbia
Posts: 2,158
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: PEE NUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by YESYESYES View Post
Where's the normal part situated? I'm yet to find it.
Got me there.

There is a certain beauty in crazy forums like this.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/063/e/2/curt_hawkins_by_guilhermefaraco-d4rqwcn.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstro1988 View Post
Really, really enjoyed this week's Superstars. Honestly, the fans who are too snobbish to watch it, dismissing it as 'Jobberstars' really miss out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Extra- View Post
This post really makes you too smart for a '12er, doesn't it? Your new join date is 2008.
Zankman Jack is offline  
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-13-2012, 10:11 PM
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Kling Klang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,033
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: PEE NUS

Tossing the pig skin around is that what you kids call it theses days.


CHAMPviaDQ
Kling Klang is offline  
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-13-2012, 10:14 PM
ˇOle! ˇOle! ˇOle!
 
Sephiroth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 23,699
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
                     
Re: PEE NUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enziguri View Post
Tossing the pig skin around is that what you kids call it theses days.
Sephiroth is offline  
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-14-2012, 09:30 AM
The trick is to stay alive...
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the Mouth of Madness
Posts: 8,153
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
                     
Re: PEE NUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by LINK View Post
You know what pisses me right the FUCK off?!

Just imagine... Nice fall day. Leaves swirling around the meadow. Out in the park with your boys. Tossing the old pigskin around.
I read it as 'Out in the park with four boys' at first .
Bubz is offline  
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-14-2012, 01:10 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,776
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: PEE NUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehJerichoFan View Post
For a second, I read it as "the little slut had a Twinkie in her eye".
lol, I did too.
Svart is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome