Who gets banned next? - Page 13 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
View Poll Results: Who do you want to be banned next?
scrilla 31 21.99%
Waratah 2 1.42%
James Wanker 39 27.66%
GOON 5 3.55%
legendmaker2 5 3.55%
The Rebel 0 0%
Sephiroth 15 10.64%
Sky of Cry 9 6.38%
You're Pretty Good 7 4.96%
Evolution 28 19.86%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #121 of 187 (permalink) Old 04-19-2012, 12:20 PM
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In front of millions of Brazilians.
Posts: 10,566
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who gets banned next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrilla View Post
wait is this a black irish guy or am i a black mexican guy?
Rock smiley was unrelated to your ethnicity. Not everything has to be a racial joke, dude. You got a lot of growing up to do.


Press Play to wake up.

And then join the 100 Years Alan Pardew Club!
CamillePunk is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #122 of 187 (permalink) Old 04-19-2012, 12:21 PM
THESE THOTS AIN'T LOYAL
 
scrilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chatbox
Posts: 15,367
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who gets banned next?

:javy


#BELLA&HOOPLA
scrilla is offline  
post #123 of 187 (permalink) Old 04-19-2012, 01:30 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: US
Posts: 10,863
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who gets banned next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
Congratulations!*


* - Unless it comes out with a pancho and a sombrero. Then congratulations scrilla! :Rock You've got an heir to your orange stand/taco truck business.
Could be Blondey instead. That would be one Awesome baby.
cesaro_ROCKS is offline  
post #124 of 187 (permalink) Old 04-19-2012, 03:44 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 56
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Who gets banned next?

I would also like CMWit to be added to the poll hes made me feel like a total scumbag
wwesource2012 is offline  
post #125 of 187 (permalink) Old 04-19-2012, 04:00 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who gets banned next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwesource2012 View Post
I would also like CMWit to be added to the poll hes made me feel like a total scumbag
I did not make you feel like a scumbag, you cheated on your woman, that is what is makign you feel like a scumbag, you cheated bro then thought you could get sympathy from everyone

HOME
CMWit is offline  
post #126 of 187 (permalink) Old 04-19-2012, 04:05 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 56
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Who gets banned next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
I did not make you feel like a scumbag, you cheated on your woman, that is what is makign you feel like a scumbag, you cheated bro then thought you could get sympathy from everyone
I asked for advice though... not a lecture about what i did wrong, youre not my dad
wwesource2012 is offline  
post #127 of 187 (permalink) Old 04-19-2012, 04:10 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who gets banned next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwesource2012 View Post
I asked for advice though... not a lecture about what i did wrong, youre not my dad
If you were my kid I'd kick the shit out of you for being a scumbag, grow the fuck up man, I mean you said you were 24 right? Grow a fucking set of balls dude, look at your actions, stepped out on woman by going to dominatrix, then when you feel you can get caught as she left marks on your back, you go to a WRESTLING FORUM to ask for advice, that shit all right there is something a lil boy does, not a man

HOME
CMWit is offline  
post #128 of 187 (permalink) Old 04-19-2012, 04:25 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 56
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Who gets banned next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
If you were my kid I'd kick the shit out of you for being a scumbag, grow the fuck up man, I mean you said you were 24 right? Grow a fucking set of balls dude, look at your actions, stepped out on woman by going to dominatrix, then when you feel you can get caught as she left marks on your back, you go to a WRESTLING FORUM to ask for advice, that shit all right there is something a lil boy does, not a man
I came here because none of you know me personally, all of my friends are obviously joint friends of me and my partner.

If i went to them i was scared theyd tell her. obviously in the end she found out anyway and now theres pictures of my all over her facebook naked in the garden with her slandering me
wwesource2012 is offline  
post #129 of 187 (permalink) Old 04-19-2012, 04:28 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who gets banned next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwesource2012 View Post
I came here because none of you know me personally, all of my friends are obviously joint friends of me and my partner.

If i went to them i was scared theyd tell her. obviously in the end she found out anyway and now theres pictures of my all over her facebook naked in the garden with her slandering me
How is she slandering you?

HOME
CMWit is offline  
post #130 of 187 (permalink) Old 04-19-2012, 06:04 PM
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,653
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who gets banned next?

Scumbag please shut up or I will get the whip again small cock boy. Oops sorry I turned you on.





Gambit is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome