Pro gay only ! - Page 7 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 168 (permalink) Old 02-26-2012, 10:52 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,704
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pro gay only !

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeadening View Post
Im sorry but what the fuck is your point?

Are you commenting on how we are all secretly anti gay and how thats wrong, or do you hate gay people or what?
My point is that this place is full of hypocrites who are pointing with the finger on some people who are not pro gay but at the same time laugh at Cena & Orton gay pics and the nice mohawk you homo Punk promo.
I have not a problem with gays and not a problem with people who are secretly homophobes.
I have a problem with 2 groups of people here.
The first group are people of hypocrites I already mentioned. Being disgusted at some people who are anti gay but at the same time laughing at some gay stuff because homosexuality is something you can make fun of it and it`s still part of toilet humor of the same people who bitch around if someone is anti gay.

The second group are people bitching around that they have no rights and no freedom of speech but at the same time they exclude someone from the discussion and forbid that these people have freedom of speech and the right to say whatever they want.

And that`s my fucking point if you want to know
DualShock is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 168 (permalink) Old 02-26-2012, 11:13 AM
It Really Wasn't!
 
Hey Santa It Wasn't My Fault!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 16,007
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pro gay only !

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Nice avatar LOL
Was that when CM Punk insulted a fan with "nice mohawk you homo" and we all laughed about because he was great and entertaining how he "put a homo in his place" and you thought that CM Punk was so epic that night that you use him as your avatar?

To all homosexual wrestlingfans in this forum: don`t let someone fool you. This site is full of homophobic people, the point is that they are a bunch of hypocrites(example Evolution).
They will make a gay wrestlingfan thread 15 sites long how they have nothing against gays, they will argue with anti-gay people, they will even threat other people who are anti-gay but at the same time they will make a CM Punk homophobic moment their avatar or sig, they will post Randy Orton & John Cena photoshoped gay pictures because gay is funny and they will mark out if CM Punk, John Cena or The Rock call someone a fag because "the good ol CM Punk is back", "Cena was funny for the first time since 7 years" or "The Rock proved with the gay insult why he is the most funny and most entertaining superstar in the history"
Think about it why is it more funny to have a photoshopped pic of Cena & Orton in a bed than a photoshopped picture of Cena & Maryse.
The same people who write this hypocritical BS how they wonder why some people still don`t accept gays will laugh about a Cena & Orton gay picture.

Homosexual wrestlingfans, have you ever asked yourself why is it when you visit this forum or any other wrestling or non-wrestling forum in the world wide web you always receive friendly responses, how you are already accepted, how people have no problems that someone is gay and how they react agressive to some people who are anti-gay but in real life we still have no star in WWE, UFC, NBA, NFL or NHL who is openly gay, how you still have problems in some situation to admit that you are gay and that you still have some problems to achieve some goals in your life because of this.

Why is it that? Because they are hypocrites. They will comment in a forum how they accept you but they will stab you in the back in real life because you are gay.


That`s the perfect example. If the OP is wrong and the majority is pro gay, the homosexuals would achieve more in their life and the world. We will have more gay people in the politics, science, Hollywood, music, sports.
We have gay people in this area but nobody knows that they are gay because gays are still not accepted.
So tell me why is it like that when the OP is a moron who lies that he speaks for the majority?
Maybe because the OP is not a moron and he speaks for the majority. Maybe you are all hypocritical morons who are part of the majority the OP is talking about.

Well I'm not in the 6th grade any more so I don't go around saying that things are gay and calling people fags. I find it ridiculous that people do that today when they speak and also find it stupid that people seriously call each other fags on the site.

I also don' the majority aren't like the OP. If I had to say anything I would that the majority of people just don't care about how the gays are treated.
Hey Santa It Wasn't My Fault! is offline  
post #63 of 168 (permalink) Old 02-26-2012, 11:23 AM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Mani-Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: germany
Posts: 230
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Pro gay only !

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
My point is that this place is full of hypocrites who are pointing with the finger on some people who are not pro gay but at the same time laugh at Cena & Orton gay pics and the nice mohawk you homo Punk promo.
I have not a problem with gays and not a problem with people who are secretly homophobes.
I have a problem with 2 groups of people here.

The first group are people of hypocrites I already mentioned. Being disgusted at some people who are anti gay but at the same time laughing at some gay stuff because homosexuality is something you can make fun of it and it`s still part of toilet humor of the same people who bitch around if someone is anti gay.

The second group are people bitching around that they have no rights and no freedom of speech but at the same time they exclude someone from the discussion and forbid that these people have freedom of speech and the right to say whatever they want.

And that`s my fucking point if you want to know
DO you wanna say that everybody here who laughs about a gay joke hates gay people?

Let The Game Begin

It's all about The Game
Mani-Man is offline  
post #64 of 168 (permalink) Old 02-26-2012, 11:45 AM
Searching for a new identity
 
NoGimmicksNeeded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 5,992
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pro gay only !

Sounds like there's now a bit of confusion between militant political correctness and tolerance. You can be a staunch supporter of gay rights and laugh at a gay joke. Hell, you can be a homosexual and laugh at a gay joke. If you're an adult and you can't genuinely separate the two, it's more your problem than mine.

Just to clarify; I (fairly often, actually) make jokes at one of my friends about her in a fairly sexist way, you know, get back in the kitchen, iron my shirt, etc. Obviously she knows they're jokes and gives back as good as she gets. On the other hand, I have also done, and will continue to do, work to help organisations that deal with addressing feminism and gender equality. By your logic, DualShock, am I sexist? I'm genuinely interested here.
NoGimmicksNeeded is offline  
post #65 of 168 (permalink) Old 02-26-2012, 11:50 AM
THESE THOTS AIN'T LOYAL
 
scrilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chatbox
Posts: 15,367
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pro gay only !

for not being gay you sure do think about gay sex a lot xrayzen


#BELLA&HOOPLA
scrilla is offline  
post #66 of 168 (permalink) Old 02-26-2012, 01:59 PM
I put the "W" in WWE!
 
cesaro_ROCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: US
Posts: 10,863
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pro gay only !

This argument won best picture in 1947 (gentlemen's agreement), interesting eh?

Join the Greatest Group on WF: Cesaro World Order




The Swiss Superman
cesaro_ROCKS is offline  
post #67 of 168 (permalink) Old 02-26-2012, 04:44 PM
BLUE IS BACK
 
Hiplop's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Slightly better than you
Posts: 9,639
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pro gay only !

Quote:
Originally Posted by XrayZen View Post
Thats my logic, puss bag. Think of your own - And obviously I don't give a flying fuck, or I wouldn't call a mod a dumb cunt or something like that. If I am perma banned from here, I'd be more concerned with the shit I took yesterday and flushed away, than that.
You sound like a frantic little pansy, kinda typical for the pro gay crowd.



The king [or queen] of snappy one liners, great.
Your post count should be up to 20,000 or so in another few months at the rate you're going - Atta boy !

Back to the topic - Why do mods around here cater to cum slurping homos ?
You want to ban the topic completely, fine - But only allowing pro gay propaganda is clearly fucked up.




Have a look at you and your bf's future, godless deviant

you're an idiot. Seriously, what is wrong with gay folk? Do you hate the continent of africa too, they spread disease (hint, its because of your douchebag christians). Also, thoughts on FEMALES with AIDS?



what a BABE
Hiplop is offline  
post #68 of 168 (permalink) Old 02-26-2012, 05:49 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
ice_edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 5,198
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pro gay only !

Unfortunately I had some bad experiences here on the net with bi sexual/gay people hitting on me.

If you hit on me there is big chance we won't be friends but I also had some interesting conversations with other gay people.

Problem is this whole idea just clashes with my personal deep beliefs of kind.

I would wonder what would happen if we truly achieved a massive gay acceptance and all of the sudden it would be trendy to be gay. Wouldn't that destroy the traditional family values of sorts.

And if it did would it be good thing?

In the end it's always thinking about one step ahead.
ice_edge is offline  
post #69 of 168 (permalink) Old 02-26-2012, 06:11 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
gothmog 3rd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,441
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: Pro gay only !

Soo, gay bashing is out the window, whowould have thought. But racism is still cool right?

Wrestlemania 31


Cody Rhodes vs Goldust

Ladder match for the Tag Team Championship: The Ascension (c) vs The Usos vs team 3

Bray Wyatt vs Big Show

Intercontinental Championship: Dolph Ziggler (c) vs Daniel Bryan or John Cena

André The Giant Memorial Battle Royal: Sheamus or John Cena

United States Championship Match: Rusev (c) vs John Cena or Jack Swagger

Randy Orton vs Triple H - Orton wins with a coiled RKO after 14 minutes.

Divas Championship: Nicki Bella (c) vs Brie Bella

Triple Threat for the WWEWHC: Roman Reigns (c) vs Dean Ambrose (RR winner) vs Seth Rollins (Rematch Clause from EC)
gothmog 3rd is offline  
post #70 of 168 (permalink) Old 02-26-2012, 06:18 PM
It Really Wasn't!
 
Hey Santa It Wasn't My Fault!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 16,007
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pro gay only !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_edge View Post
Unfortunately I had some bad experiences here on the net with bi sexual/gay people hitting on me.

If you hit on me there is big chance we won't be friends but I also had some interesting conversations with other gay people.

Problem is this whole idea just clashes with my personal deep beliefs of kind.

I would wonder what would happen if we truly achieved a massive gay acceptance and all of the sudden it would be trendy to be gay. Wouldn't that destroy the traditional family values of sorts.

And if it did would it be good thing?


In the end it's always thinking about one step ahead.
In the United States the divorce rate is incredible and you already have a bunch of kids being raised by either single parents or parents that are separated. Between me and my two best friends I'm the only one who's parents are still together and even so my dad is in his second marriage. We've already ended the "traditional" family because there aren't many households that fit that mold anymore.

When I think of the traditional family I think of a mom and dad with 3 kids where the dad works and the moms stays home. That image doesn't exist any more for a bunch of reasons so I would go ahead and say that our traditional family values have already been destroyed. The traditional family doesn't have step-dads or moms' new boyfriend, or half brothers and sisters but they exists for a lot of people today.
Hey Santa It Wasn't My Fault! is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome