High school student develops cure for cancer - Page 6 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #51 of 244 (permalink) Old 01-18-2012, 06:50 PM
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Still racing out at the Trestles
Posts: 4,813
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: High school student develops cure for cancer

UDK and P.Smith acting like jackasses? Nothing new here.

Anyway, great news.

Huganomics is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #52 of 244 (permalink) Old 01-18-2012, 06:54 PM
Winter is Coming
 
UnDeFeatedSanta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 20,547
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
                     
Re: High school student develops cure for cancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killswitch Stunner View Post
End of the species? My god, people will take anything and blow it up into something silly.
I wasn't being serious, he said I was disgrace to our species so I said people like him would lead to the end of our species.

lol at me being jackass, people get mad about anyone's opinion if they dont just agree and act cheerful about everything.

They called him the Lion of Lannister to his face...

...and whispered "Kingslayer" behind his back



The One True God CHANPviaDQ
UnDeFeatedSanta is offline  
post #53 of 244 (permalink) Old 01-18-2012, 06:59 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 9,124
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: High school student develops cure for cancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeFeatedKing View Post
lol, people that can't see the big picture are funny. If I had a new born that was suffering from cancer would my opinion be different? Probably. But that isn't the case so idk why you would bring that up.

Millions cured...20 years later, fresh water is running out rapidly, there is no room for the population, further destroy the environment to make room which further causes future consequences, etc etc.

Sorry I think about the future as well as the present, but you're idiot so I wouldn't expect you to think about what this could result into for the future generations because you'll have a cure for you and your family if they ever get cancer. Who is being selfish again? Oh yeah, it's you. People like you will lead to the end of our species.
Let's be clear, son... no one needs a dunce cunt like you looking out for their future.

If you want to put an end to over-population (lol) then lead by example and be the first to go. But we already know you would never kill yourself, right? You think people should start dying, just not you or anyone in your family, right? Or wait... PLEASE tell me it's because you offer something to the rest of humanity so it doesn't sound like that's incredibly selfish too
Cerbs is offline  
post #54 of 244 (permalink) Old 01-18-2012, 07:14 PM
Winter is Coming
 
UnDeFeatedSanta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 20,547
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
                     
Re: High school student develops cure for cancer

you're a fucking moron cerbs, honestly, can't even express that further. It has nothing to do with certain people dying, whether it's my family or not. Millions of people have cancer. Our population is already rapidly increasing at a very high rate. Save those millions of people and cure the disease completely and that means even more people are increasing the world's birth rate. Not only are people not dying from the disease, but more people are being born from those people that would be dying, which means our already alarmingly high birth rate would increase even faster.

So Cerbs, you and your current family will be fine. Let's just cure everything and make sure no one dies unless it's a natural death, because lack of natural resources and water won't effect us that badly. So who cares right? JOYNESS FOR ALL, except of course the future generations that will have to deal with the consequences that we caused, just like past generations have caused many of the problems of today and left us to deal with them.

They called him the Lion of Lannister to his face...

...and whispered "Kingslayer" behind his back



The One True God CHANPviaDQ
UnDeFeatedSanta is offline  
post #55 of 244 (permalink) Old 01-18-2012, 07:19 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
TheCelticRebel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 547
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                 
Re: High school student develops cure for cancer

World War 3 will sort out the overpopulation problem, you all just need to relax.


I wanna kiss his little plump shoulders, while I show him how to make a girl pregnant.

―Paul Hahrrgis
TheCelticRebel is offline  
post #56 of 244 (permalink) Old 01-18-2012, 07:24 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 9,124
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: High school student develops cure for cancer

Whatever you say, loser. But I'm not dignifying any more of your trolling with response. And it must be trolling, because I seriously can't believe anyone would be serious about anything you're saying. If you were sick with cancer you would beg for the cure and you fucking know it. And you must not have seen much of the continent you live on if you think for a second "overpopulation" is a legit issue at all, and ever would be within several hundred years.

But whether you're serious or not, you sound like a rotten faggot either way. Seek help.
Cerbs is offline  
post #57 of 244 (permalink) Old 01-18-2012, 07:30 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 600
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: High school student develops cure for cancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeFeatedKing View Post
you're a fucking moron cerbs, honestly, can't even express that further. It has nothing to do with certain people dying, whether it's my family or not. Millions of people have cancer. Our population is already rapidly increasing at a very high rate. Save those millions of people and cure the disease completely and that means even more people are increasing the world's birth rate. Not only are people not dying from the disease, but more people are being born from those people that would be dying, which means our already alarmingly high birth rate would increase even faster.

So Cerbs, you and your current family will be fine. Let's just cure everything and make sure no one dies unless it's a natural death, because lack of natural resources and water won't effect us that badly. So who cares right? JOYNESS FOR ALL, except of course the future generations that will have to deal with the consequences that we caused, just like past generations have caused many of the problems of today and left us to deal with them.
Do you or have you had any family members diagnosed with cancer? I'm guessing no. Stop trying to justify that pathetic excuse for a post you made earlier on in the thread. The fact you call us selfish before proclaiming that you don't give a shit about our relatives means you have no argument to begin with. There's no point in even picking apart the rest of the drivel you typed out. Seriously, it might have been better if you just admitted you were a selfish douche instead of trying to be all self-righteous and tell us we are wrong.

You must be so happy with all the reactions you got though. I'd call that a mission success.
Kun10 is offline  
post #58 of 244 (permalink) Old 01-18-2012, 07:31 PM
Winter is Coming
 
UnDeFeatedSanta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 20,547
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
                     
Re: High school student develops cure for cancer

^^^Why should I care about anyone I don't know personally? Obviously I dont want them dying, but I dont care either way. Do you care about my relatives? Would you care if they died? Would that sadden you for some strange reason? Probably none of the above right? Because you don't know them personally and they don't affect your life. Every human is selfish, GTFO if you're trying to tell me you're some type of saint. Oh god I don't want a cure to a major disease because I think it will be worse for the world in the long run, SO SELFISH.

LOLOLOLOL, at you. Go research population trends and learn something Cerbs, because you obviously don't know much. A few hundred years? Yeah right. You clearly don't know how cause and effect situations work either, but I'm not too suprised about that. I find it even more funny you brought up the size of the continent, much of it is Canada and most of Canada isn't inhabitable.

They called him the Lion of Lannister to his face...

...and whispered "Kingslayer" behind his back



The One True God CHANPviaDQ

Last edited by UnDeFeatedSanta; 01-18-2012 at 07:37 PM.
UnDeFeatedSanta is offline  
post #59 of 244 (permalink) Old 01-18-2012, 07:35 PM
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
Cactus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,192
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: High school student develops cure for cancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeFeatedKing View Post
you're a fucking moron cerbs, honestly, can't even express that further. It has nothing to do with certain people dying, whether it's my family or not. Millions of people have cancer. Our population is already rapidly increasing at a very high rate. Save those millions of people and cure the disease completely and that means even more people are increasing the world's birth rate. Not only are people not dying from the disease, but more people are being born from those people that would be dying, which means our already alarmingly high birth rate would increase even faster.

So Cerbs, you and your current family will be fine. Let's just cure everything and make sure no one dies unless it's a natural death, because lack of natural resources and water won't effect us that badly. So who cares right? JOYNESS FOR ALL, except of course the future generations that will have to deal with the consequences that we caused, just like past generations have caused many of the problems of today and left us to deal with them.
Hey, we seem to be doing alright. Fuck the future generations. At the end of the day, I'll be dead then so why should I care?

I'd never thought I'd be seeing someone react so negatively to a cancer cure. Stop being a pessimistic ass.
Cactus is offline  
post #60 of 244 (permalink) Old 01-18-2012, 07:45 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 600
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: High school student develops cure for cancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeFeatedKing View Post
^^^Why should I care about anyone I don't know personally? Obviously I dont want them dying, but I dont care either way. Do you care about my relatives? Would you care if they died? Would that sadden you for some strange reason? Probably none of the above right? Because you don't know them personally and they don't affect your life. Every human is selfish, GTFO if you're trying to tell me you're some type of saint.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeFeatedKing View Post
^^So Cerbs, you and your current family will be fine. Let's just cure everything and make sure no one dies unless it's a natural death, because lack of natural resources and water won't effect us that badly. So who cares right? JOYNESS FOR ALL, except of course the future generations that will have to deal with the consequences that we caused, just like past generations have caused many of the problems of today and left us to deal with them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeFeatedKing View Post
Who is being selfish again? Oh yeah, it's you. People like you will lead to the end of our species.
I'm still trying to work out what your argument is here. One minute you don't give a fuck about anybody except yourself the next we are all selfish for putting 'future generations' in danger.
Kun10 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome