Wrestling Forum Federation - Page 3 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 119 (permalink) Old 07-29-2011, 04:23 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
JimmyWangYang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,797
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                 
Re: Wrestling Forum Federation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC1295 View Post
We should have a Bragging Rights style match between 2011s and 2002s-2010s.

And Nitemare, being a 2001, can go fuck himself. Or go to TNA and fuck up their show, either way.
2011s?
Only a very select group in that case, you know the kind who can put sentences together and don't make threads like "WHY DID DA BAD MAN MR PUNK PIN MA JAAAAAHN CEEEEENA?!?!?!?!"

Also the older people don't even care much for 2010's.
This is such a fascist state of affairs.

Survivor Series instead, lets get a massive tag team : Team 2011 v Team Two Thousand And Gay
JimmyWangYang is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 119 (permalink) Old 07-29-2011, 04:30 PM
GOD
ITS NEW JACK THE ORIGINAL GANGSTA
 
GOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Twin Peaks
Posts: 8,119
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Wrestling Forum Federation

ghetto anthony trying to be cool defending these 2011 members and that backfired. hah gay.


"We ain't gotta dream no more, man." - Stringer Bell
GOD is offline  
post #23 of 119 (permalink) Old 07-29-2011, 04:32 PM
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
That Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,371
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Wrestling Forum Federation

GA turn heel on their asses, they don't deserve you on their side

That Guy is offline  
post #24 of 119 (permalink) Old 07-29-2011, 04:49 PM
I don't want to be a f*cking spokesperson.
 
Whorses's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Scotland.
Posts: 544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: Wrestling Forum Federation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyWangYang View Post
2011s?
Only a very select group in that case, you know the kind who can put sentences together and don't make threads like "WHY DID DA BAD MAN MR PUNK PIN MA JAAAAAHN CEEEEENA?!?!?!?!"

Also the older people don't even care much for 2010's.
This is such a fascist state of affairs.

Survivor Series instead, lets get a massive tag team : Team 2011 v Team Two Thousand And Gay
I like that idea. Can we still come out in special t-shirts though? I mean, that is what I really want, that would be fantastic.

I feel like I'm under Nazi rule and I'm fighting to avoid getting thrown in the gas chambers. (The idea is to never shower, just incase)

To be fair though I rarely see posters like that. Except the guy that said Undertaker is 19-0 because he wears gloves and he can punch more without his hands hurting.

I'm making a heel turn right here and announcing that I hate the IWC, this is war.

'The Scuba Diver'


Past UN: LC1295

Read my blog!
Whorses is offline  
post #25 of 119 (permalink) Old 07-29-2011, 04:51 PM
Just two lost souls
 
Stax Classic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Swimming in a fish bowl
Posts: 9,865
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Wrestling Forum Federation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyWangYang View Post
2011s?
Only a very select group in that case, you know the kind who can put sentences together and don't make threads like "WHY DID DA BAD MAN MR PUNK PIN MA JAAAAAHN CEEEEENA?!?!?!?!"

Also the older people don't even care much for 2010's.
This is such a fascist state of affairs.

Survivor Series instead, lets get a massive tag team : Team 2011 v Team Two Thousand And Gay
Rant PPV's son, get a team together and challenge the guys. You know how Jupes and Mr Styles are teaming again for one time only? That sort of thing.
Stax Classic is offline  
post #26 of 119 (permalink) Old 07-29-2011, 04:52 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
JimmyWangYang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,797
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                 
Re: Wrestling Forum Federation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC1295 View Post
I like that idea. Can we still come out in special t-shirts though? I mean, that is what I really want, that would be fantastic.

I feel like I'm under Nazi rule and I'm fighting to avoid getting thrown in the gas chambers. (The idea is to never shower, just incase)

To be fair though I rarely see posters like that. Except the guy that said Undertaker is 19-0 because he wears gloves and he can punch more without his hands hurting.

I'm making a heel turn right here and announcing that I hate the IWC, this is war.
You hate yourself? That is a good start to any heel turn.
Nothing like a bit of self-regret and loathing.

Lets fight against the corrupt state of self appraisers and gangs of terror on there forums!



Also, consider the team search officially on!
JimmyWangYang is offline  
post #27 of 119 (permalink) Old 07-29-2011, 04:53 PM
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
That Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,371
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Wrestling Forum Federation

If Nightmare can't be on the team I want him as a commentator, that should be fun.

That Guy is offline  
post #28 of 119 (permalink) Old 07-29-2011, 04:55 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
JimmyWangYang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,797
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                 
Re: Wrestling Forum Federation

Only the finest of 2011'ers shall make the cut!
JimmyWangYang is offline  
post #29 of 119 (permalink) Old 07-29-2011, 05:01 PM
I don't want to be a f*cking spokesperson.
 
Whorses's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Scotland.
Posts: 544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: Wrestling Forum Federation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyWangYang View Post
You hate yourself? That is a good start to any heel turn.
Nothing like a bit of self-regret and loathing.

Lets fight against the corrupt state of self appraisers and gangs of terror on there forums!



Also, consider the team search officially on!
Yes. I hate myself, for being such an obnoxious poster. But life's a bitch. Damn I loath myself. I'm going to get so much heat in this war.

Good call, and this fascist regime of the early joiners!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
If Nightmare can't be on the team I want him as a commentator, that should be fun.
Yeah, I suppose that'll be acceptable. No wrestling though, he's past it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyWangYang View Post
Only the finest of 2011'ers shall make the cut!
Quite. I feel like an official 2011's army thread is needed for such an occasion. A six-man tag team would probably do for now!

Down with the Wrestling Forum Nazis!

'The Scuba Diver'


Past UN: LC1295

Read my blog!
Whorses is offline  
post #30 of 119 (permalink) Old 07-29-2011, 05:01 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dancing the Salmon Dance
Posts: 3,560
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Wrestling Forum Federation

JWY you will not be making it.
DR JUPES is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome