Learn the rules... - Page 3 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-24-2010, 01:26 PM
Just two lost souls
 
Stax Classic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Swimming in a fish bowl
Posts: 9,865
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Learn the rules...

You say learn the rules, I say everybody make their own.
Stax Classic is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-24-2010, 01:34 PM
Somewhere in Mexico
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,238
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                 
Re: Learn the rules...

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Random Person View Post
4) some should just keep it to themselves
you should take your own advice and save your embarrassment from posting something like number 8 again.
afkatk is offline  
post #23 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-24-2010, 01:40 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sheffield, England
Posts: 4,201
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Learn the rules...

What a load of complete crap.

Thats all.
Do Your Fcking Job is offline  
post #24 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-24-2010, 01:47 PM
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
 
Rawlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,748
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Learn the rules...

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Random Person View Post
1) Matches are to be enjoyed, not analyzed
2) If you like the heels, boo them, it is the equivalent of cheering faces
3) If a wrester is average it doesn't mean he is horrible, stop acting so pampared
4) Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, some should just keep it to themselves
5) If you hate a face, stay silent and do not boo, they hate a lack of reaction
6) Losing does not make a superstar "buried" or a "jobber"
7) The WWE can push a superstar over anytime they want to
8) Creative knows best, these guys are experienced
1. if someone ENJOYS analyzing a match, then who are you to tell them they shouldn't?
2. honestly, who gives a shit here. kayfabe is dead.
3. i don't even really know what this is referring to. if i think someone sucks, it's usually, because, well, i think they suck.
4. this ruins your entire rant. you are saying everyone should have their own opinion and then saying everyone should follow "rules." fail sauce.
5. staying silent is no fun. i'm more about having fun than i am for displeasing the desires of wrestlers.
6. easy one to agree with.
7. .......ok? pretty sure you didn't need to tell anyone that, they've obviously proven it
8. yeah, people in power always knows best just because they're in power. Obama knows best, the CEO of BP knows best, as long as any person is in that position of power, guess they know best right? boy, that's a pretty stupid way to look at it.

cool and smooth, that's how i play.



QUIZ OF THE YEAR FIELDING & BRAND (BUT MOSTLY FIELDING) SWAG
Rawlin is offline  
post #25 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-24-2010, 01:49 PM
Follower of Lockeism
 
NJ88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Cumbria, England
Posts: 12,447
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Learn the rules...

Those aren't rules...

Marking for: John Morrison, Randy Orton, CM Punk, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes and Jack Swagger.
NJ88 is offline  
post #26 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-24-2010, 02:07 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 4,479
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Learn the rules...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haystacks Calhoun View Post
You say learn the rules, I say everybody make their own.
That sounds like something Roddy Piper would say. I like it
WutChagoNAdoBrothA is offline  
post #27 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-24-2010, 02:11 PM Thread Starter
WWE Jobber
 
A Random Person's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: In the van marked free candies and puppies
Posts: 2,791
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
             
Re: Learn the rules...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizza View Post
Breaking of these said rules are punishable via DEATH. TREASON OF WF!
Violators will be throwed ovah teh top rope!!!
A Random Person is offline  
post #28 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-24-2010, 05:50 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,852
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Learn the rules...

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Random Person View Post
1) Matches are to be enjoyed, not analyzed
2) If you like the heels, boo them, it is the equivalent of cheering faces
3) If a wrester is average it doesn't mean he is horrible, stop acting so pampared
4) Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, some should just keep it to themselves
5) If you hate a face, stay silent and do not boo, they hate a lack of reaction
6) Losing does not make a superstar "buried" or a "jobber"
7) The WWE can push a superstar over anytime they want to
8) Creative knows best, these guys are experienced

Is that so hard?

1. What's wrong with doing both?
2. I'll cheer for who I like.
3. I respect them all for trying. Just not those who show no real improvement and not wanting to learn.
4. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, however it is to be discussed.
5. I'm vocal to those who I don' t think pull their weight.
6. No but them losing a load of matches in a row... I believe the term is jobber!
7. True, they can. Doesn't mean we can't discuss it.
8. A creative that had no plans for a guy like Raven! and a whole heap of others.
BambiKiller is offline  
post #29 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-24-2010, 11:22 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
BruiserKC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Posts: 1,990
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Learn the rules...

As for number 2...I cheered for the Four Horsemen back in the day, plus the Road Warriors when they were bad-ass heels.

With numbers 7 and 8, they kinda go hand-in-hand. WWE can push who they want, but they don't always push the right people or bitch up the push. Therefore creative doesn't always know what the hell they're doing.

That is like the argument that if monkeys type long enough, they'll eventually put something out worthwhile. Do you want to wait for the monkeys to actually do that?



The original heel commentators
BruiserKC is offline  
post #30 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-24-2010, 11:30 PM Thread Starter
WWE Jobber
 
A Random Person's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: In the van marked free candies and puppies
Posts: 2,791
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
             
Re: Learn the rules...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruiserKC View Post
As for number 2...I cheered for the Four Horsemen back in the day, plus the Road Warriors when they were bad-ass heels.

With numbers 7 and 8, they kinda go hand-in-hand. WWE can push who they want, but they don't always push the right people or bitch up the push. Therefore creative doesn't always know what the hell they're doing.

That is like the argument that if monkeys type long enough, they'll eventually put something out worthwhile. Do you want to wait for the monkeys to actually do that?
I agree with you, but I "cheer" through booing @ live events.

The point is to trust creative. Things may seem wrong at first but USUALLY end up right. They did things that turned out amazing that I could not even imagine trying to put together. They need more credit.
A Random Person is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome