Evolution - Page 8 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #71 of 298 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010, 06:27 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: England
Posts: 1,989
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Evolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_J View Post
I was supporting the idea of life on other planets. What i was saying as if God is real why would he only create a small amount of life throughout the Universe. With 2 of which being exclusive to Earth(humans & animals).
Evolution isn't just Earth specific...
Schultz is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #72 of 298 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010, 06:27 PM Thread Starter
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dancing the Salmon Dance
Posts: 3,560
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Evolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_J View Post
I was supporting the idea of life on other planets. What i was saying as if God is real why would he only create a small amount of life throughout the Universe. With 2 of which being exclusive to Earth(humans & animals).
To be fair though, any specie they came about on earth would be an animal so...
DR JUPES is offline  
post #73 of 298 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010, 06:28 PM
Proud #NewBlack
 
Bailey Jay's Christmas Dildo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,932
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: Evolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8 Ball View Post
You baffle me son. I honestly can't make sense of some of the stuff you come out with.
You was stating that there's a high chance that there is life on other planets i was agreeing with you. I was just talking to God believers who don't believe in life on other planets in the other bit of my post.
Bailey Jay's Christmas Dildo is offline  
post #74 of 298 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010, 06:29 PM
Proud #NewBlack
 
Bailey Jay's Christmas Dildo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,932
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: Evolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life on Jupiter View Post
To be fair though, any specie they came about on earth would be an animal so...
That's true.
Bailey Jay's Christmas Dildo is offline  
post #75 of 298 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010, 06:29 PM
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
Hotdiggity11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Harrison, Tennessee
Posts: 12,064
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: Evolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_J View Post
Exactly for the God believers do you seriously think he's so arrogant that he only created 3 forms of life(plants,animals,humans)? That is complete bull.


Ok, now I know you are clueless about science. Only 3 forms of life? Wow...

Wanted:

A tall well built woman with good
reputation, who can cook frogs
legs, who appreciates a good fuc-
schia garden, classical music and tal-
king without getting too serious.
But please read only lines 1, 3 and 5.
Hotdiggity11 is offline  
post #76 of 298 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010, 06:30 PM
There are players and then there are pieces
 
Myers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Los Angeles is burning
Posts: 5,011
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Evolution

If you are going by the bible, Dino's were mentioned two different times after the flood in the book of Genesis. SO it is presumed they were on the ark as well, probably as eggs or a smaller form, whatever you want to believe. If you believe in a canopy theory(many christian scientists do), then the dinosaurs and other animals became extinct after that layer in the ozone depleted.

Again this is just a theory many christians believe, I went to a christian school for 12 years and I don't know the truth, I just have a good idea.

Myers is offline  
post #77 of 298 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010, 06:32 PM
Proud #NewBlack
 
Bailey Jay's Christmas Dildo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,932
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: Evolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotdiggity11 View Post
Ok, now I know you are clueless about science. Only 3 forms of life? Wow...
I already added more to that number.
Bailey Jay's Christmas Dildo is offline  
post #78 of 298 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010, 06:32 PM Thread Starter
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dancing the Salmon Dance
Posts: 3,560
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Evolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myers View Post
If you are going by the bible, Dino's were mentioned two different times after the flood in the book of Genesis. SO it is presumed they were on the ark as well, probably as eggs or a smaller form, whatever you want to believe. If you believe in a canopy theory(many christian scientists do), then the dinosaurs and other animals became extinct after that layer in the ozone depleted.

Again this is just a theory many christians believe, I went to a christian school for 12 years and I don't know the truth, I just have a good idea.
Everyone presenting the TRUFAX!
DR JUPES is offline  
post #79 of 298 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010, 06:34 PM
...
 
MrMister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Book of Love
Posts: 28,302
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
                     
Re: Evolution

Victor you mentioned animals and humans as separate forms of life. Humans are animals. Just had to clear that up for those scoring at home.

MrMister is offline  
post #80 of 298 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010, 06:35 PM Thread Starter
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dancing the Salmon Dance
Posts: 3,560
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Evolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMister View Post
Victor you mentioned animals and humans as separate forms of life. Humans are animals. Just had to clear that up for those scoring at home.
Well MrMr, HUMANS DIDN'T EVOLVE FROM CHIMPANZEES THEREFORE ARE NOT ANIMALS!
DR JUPES is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome