O RLY?! - Page 3 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 01:46 PM
Jonathan Coachman
 
Ghetto Anthony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,487
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: O RLY?!

I'm starting a Shad Gaspard Trend.

Ghetto Anthony is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 01:46 PM
Simply Ravishing
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 7,291
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: O RLY?!

I'm surprised my brother (Escalade) didn't beat you to this rant. He is the one that has been making all the stupid rants lately, guess you are taking over for him now eh?

He was gonna make the rant, now he's pissed off. not RLY

<a href=http://www.wwe24seven.com/images/72/gail-kim42.thumbnail.jpg target=_blank>http://www.wwe24seven.com/images/72/....thumbnail.jpg</a>
Mr. Perfect is offline  
post #23 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 01:47 PM
Made Out Of Nothing
 
Spartanlax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 11,589
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: O RLY?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghetto Anthony
I'm starting a Shad Gaspard Trend.
He does seem impressive. I just saw a match of Gaspard vs Punk, it was really cool, he plays the big guy role well and is pretty fast. I'd like to see him debut soon, he obviously has decent mic skills.

Quote:
I'm surprised my brother (Escalade) didn't beat you to this rant. He is the one that has been making all the stupid rants lately, guess you are taking over for him now eh?

He was gonna make the rant, now he's pissed off.
Your brother's suffering makes me happy.





















Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy3000
If I had multiple personalities I'd play with myself all day. I wouldn't even leave the house. I'd give my girlfriend a penny every time she correctly guessed which one of me was fondling her.
Spartanlax is offline  
post #24 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 01:49 PM
It's Always Slick In Slicksville
 
2Slick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Slicksville
Posts: 17,080
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: O RLY?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Perfect
I'm surprised my brother (Escalade) didn't beat you to this rant. He is the one that has been making all the stupid rants lately, guess you are taking over for him now eh?

He was gonna make the rant, now he's pissed off.
It's when and if your brother starts complaining about your sigs, Derek... that's when I'll really start to worry. YES RLY

2Slick is offline  
post #25 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 01:55 PM
Jumping Off Roofs
 
Escalade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 259
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
         
Re: O RLY?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Slick
It's when and if your brother starts complaining about your sigs, Derek... that's when I'll really start to worry. YES RLY
What is that supposed to mean? I only complained about 1 thing so stop ragging on me.
Escalade is offline  
post #26 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 01:58 PM
It's Always Slick In Slicksville
 
2Slick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Slicksville
Posts: 17,080
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: O RLY?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escalade
What is that supposed to mean? I only complained about 1 thing so stop ragging on me.
Because I can.

http://www.weforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255034

http://www.weforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=253906

Apparently math isn't one of your stronger subjects.



Say it with me...

Uno

Dos...
Derek knows I'm fuckin' with ya.
There you go, proceed.

2Slick is offline  
post #27 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 02:02 PM
The Future of the Music industry, Mr. Hollywood
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Better-Than-Utopia
Posts: 2,320
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: O RLY?!

Poor kid. And I didn't recognize you without your avatar, 2Slick. It's like a WEF trademark. But anyway I think that the rants section is starting to die. Remember WWE Superstar had his ass in trouble all the time? I need to make some rants now. How about pwned? Oh well.
Francise Champion is offline  
post #28 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 02:03 PM
Jumping Off Roofs
 
Escalade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 259
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
         
Re: O RLY?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Slick
Because I can.

http://www.weforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255034

http://www.weforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=253906

Apparently math isn't one of your stronger subjects.



Say it with me...

Uno

Dos...
Derek knows I'm fuckin' with ya.
There you go, proceed.
Quit with the white text. The Joe Kills All rant was just a joke.
Escalade is offline  
post #29 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 02:04 PM
It's Always Slick In Slicksville
 
2Slick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Slicksville
Posts: 17,080
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: O RLY?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francise Champion
Poor kid. And I didn't recognize you without your avatar, 2Slick. It's like a WEF trademark. But anyway I think that the rants section is starting to die. Remember WWE Superstar had his ass in trouble all the time? I need to make some rants now. How about pwned? Oh well.
Yeah, I've been given shit about putting it back up. I might eventually, but I am kind of sick of that one. I need to get me something new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escalade
Quit with the white text.
No.

2Slick is offline  
post #30 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 02:06 PM
Stuck In A Tag Team
 
Fire Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 4,446
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: O RLY?!

Oh, so we have a rejoiner now.
http://www.weforums.com/forums/member.php?u=144499
Fire Wolf is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome