Hawthorn - Page 3 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 77 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 08:40 AM
More Than Meets the Eye
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 6,673
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Hawthorn

I was really tempted to start a rant myself on the Hawks but changed my mind. Good to know you didn't hold back your frustrations!!

I didn't watch the match because I was at work but I was listening to it on the radio and trust me, you don't need to see it to know how bad they were. It was beyond disgraceful, one of the worst matches they've played in a long time. Constantly turning the ball over, getting into the 50 and then losing it and NOT FUCKING COMMUNICATING WITH EACH OTHER!

Here's a side with some of the most promising young players in the league (no I'm not being biased) and they can't even seem to work together properly. They started off so well this season and even played a great game against the Tigers 2 weeks ago, it's really heartbreaking to see (or in my case this week, hear) this shit.

I'm with you here mate, the Hawks really need to get their heads out of their asses.

Aussie is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 77 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 09:04 AM
The Face Of The Company
 
King Kenny Klaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 19,614
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Hawthorn

That's why Swans>Hawks.

[

King Kenny Klaus is online now  
post #23 of 77 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 09:05 AM
It's Always Slick In Slicksville
 
2Slick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Slicksville
Posts: 17,080
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: Hawthorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie.
I was really tempted to start a rant myself on the Hawks but changed my mind. Good to know you didn't hold back your frustrations!!

I didn't watch the match because I was at work but I was listening to it on the radio and trust me, you don't need to see it to know how bad they were. It was beyond disgraceful, one of the worst matches they've played in a long time. Constantly turning the ball over, getting into the 50 and then losing it and NOT FUCKING COMMUNICATING WITH EACH OTHER!

Here's a side with some of the most promising young players in the league (no I'm not being biased) and they can't even seem to work together properly. They started off so well this season and even played a great game against the Tigers 2 weeks ago, it's really heartbreaking to see (or in my case this week, hear) this shit.

I'm with you here mate, the Hawks really need to get their heads out of their asses.
The Slickster > Hawthorn Hawks

That is all.

2Slick is offline  
post #24 of 77 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 09:06 AM
The Face Of The Company
 
King Kenny Klaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 19,614
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Hawthorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Slick
The Slickster > Hawthorn Hawks

That is all.
I'll agree on that, too.

[

King Kenny Klaus is online now  
post #25 of 77 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 09:07 AM
It's Always Slick In Slicksville
 
2Slick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Slicksville
Posts: 17,080
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: Hawthorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Placebo
I'll agree on that, too.
That's because you worship the ground that I walk on. <3

2Slick is offline  
post #26 of 77 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 09:08 AM
The Face Of The Company
 
King Kenny Klaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 19,614
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Hawthorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Slick
That's because you worship the ground that I walk on. <3
There are very few Canadian's i like. You happen to be one of them.

[

King Kenny Klaus is online now  
post #27 of 77 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 09:09 AM
It's Always Slick In Slicksville
 
2Slick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Slicksville
Posts: 17,080
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: Hawthorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Placebo
There are very few Canadian's i like. You happen to be one of them.
That's because I'm an American living in Canada.

2Slick is offline  
post #28 of 77 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 09:13 AM
More Than Meets the Eye
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 6,673
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Hawthorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Placebo
That's why Swans>Hawks.
Oh hush you. You don't even like AFL.

AFL > NRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Slick
The Slickster > Hawthorn Hawks

That is all.
No argument here.
<3

Aussie is offline  
post #29 of 77 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 09:14 AM
The Face Of The Company
 
King Kenny Klaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 19,614
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Hawthorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie.
Oh hush you. You don't even like AFL.

AFL > NRL



No argument here.
<3
I don't like either, but NRL>AFL. Go the Roosters LOL. So shit this year..

[

King Kenny Klaus is online now  
post #30 of 77 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 09:16 AM
More Than Meets the Eye
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 6,673
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Hawthorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Placebo
I don't like either, but NRL>AFL. Go the Roosters LOL. So shit this year..
Argh don't tell me you follow Soccer?

Aussie is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome