Realfnshow should die - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 153 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 09:25 AM Thread Starter
Made Out Of Nothing
 
Spartanlax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 11,589
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Realfnshow should die

No, really, I'll pay someone to find where this kid lives and kick his ass. First of all, have you ready any of his posts? He spells like a kid with down syndrome who's having a seizure while getting beat with a baseball bat. Then he goes around calling EVERYONE either a 'faggot' or a 'n00b'. I wish he didn't like Samoa Joe, because he gives Samoa Joe fan's a bad name. Realfnshow won't admit his age, but he said he's older than me, which I think is completely bullshit because there is no way someone older than me is that realfnretarded. But here's the best part. After everyone makes fun of him, his only comeback is something along the lines of "I know more about everything then you do!" Like, what the fuck? Why would his parents keep him alive this long? I woulda stabbed this fucker as soon as he slipped out of the womb. He acts all tough on the internet saying he will punch me in my head and he does cocaine every day, like somehow that makes you cool and shit?

Okay, I'm dont venting. I just really hate this kid, and I honestly hope a big black guy rapes him in a dark alley and then curbs him. That would make my day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy3000
If I had multiple personalities I'd play with myself all day. I wouldn't even leave the house. I'd give my girlfriend a penny every time she correctly guessed which one of me was fondling her.
Spartanlax is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 153 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 09:28 AM
LK
PPV Main-Eventer
 
LK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Holland
Posts: 11,885
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Realfnshow should die

I don't think that his attitude on a wrestling forum is a reason to kill him.

But it would make CNN.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
WE ARE FLOATING IN SPACE


My Last.FM!!

cecil's got his new piece
he cocks and shoots between three and four
he aims it at the Sailor
shoots him down dead on the floor
"oh, you shouldn't do that
don't you know you'll stain the carpet"
LK is offline  
post #3 of 153 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 09:30 AM
Getting over in the mid-card
 
bigdog40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 6,892
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Realfnshow should die

I don't care too much for the the guy either, so I just put him on my ingore list. All he does is praise TNA to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by new_guy View Post
People complain about newer talent not getting over, but what they mean is that their favourite isn't getting over, everyone else can go to hell. I'm for as many people getting over as possible, it would improve the show and the more over people there are, the more avenues there are to push new talent, yes, your favourites are more likely to get pushed if there are more over people to feud with.

Last edited by bigdog40; 03-28-2006 at 09:38 AM.
bigdog40 is offline  
post #4 of 153 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 09:31 AM
DOOMED
 
Role Model's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 33,091
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
                     
Re: Realfnshow should die

Spartanlax, since when were you any better?

Wishing death on someone you don't even know is totally pathetic, typical of a 14 year old who doesn't know any better.

Role Model is offline  
post #5 of 153 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 09:34 AM
Moron
 
Pac-o-Maniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,103
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Realfnshow should die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pac-o-Maniac
I never saw anyone so anoying and such a fucktard as realfnasshole. He spells horribly, he doesn't back up ANYTHING, he makes gay jokes all the time, he thinks he knows more than everyone but actually he doesn't know crap and he's a annoying TNA & Samoa Joe mark. There are some decent TNA and Samoa Joe marks but this one is shit.
There.

The guy (or kid) is a asshole but still, wishing death to him is overratcing.
Pac-o-Maniac is offline  
post #6 of 153 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 09:35 AM Thread Starter
Made Out Of Nothing
 
Spartanlax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 11,589
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Realfnshow should die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role Model
Spartanlax, since when were you any better?

Wishing death on someone you don't even know is totally pathetic, typical of a 14 year old who doesn't know any better.
I'm not dead serious about him dieing, I don't even wish that on my worst enemy. But the guys is just completely out of it and really needs a good smack in the face or something, just to set him straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy3000
If I had multiple personalities I'd play with myself all day. I wouldn't even leave the house. I'd give my girlfriend a penny every time she correctly guessed which one of me was fondling her.
Spartanlax is offline  
post #7 of 153 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 09:36 AM
DOOMED
 
Role Model's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 33,091
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
                     
Re: Realfnshow should die

But kid, how can you call him a kid?

Role Model is offline  
post #8 of 153 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 09:37 AM
Moron
 
Evil_genius 123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 395
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Realfnshow should die

What do u expect,he`s like 12 or something.
Wishing death is realy fucked up.
Evil_genius 123 is offline  
post #9 of 153 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 11:41 AM
Moron
 
Thomas G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Manchester,United Kingdom
Posts: 3,943
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Realfnshow should die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartanlax
No, really, I'll pay someone to find where this kid lives and kick his ass. First of all, have you ready any of his posts? He spells like a kid with down syndrome who's having a seizure while getting beat with a baseball bat. Then he goes around calling EVERYONE either a 'faggot' or a 'n00b'. I wish he didn't like Samoa Joe, because he gives Samoa Joe fan's a bad name. Realfnshow won't admit his age, but he said he's older than me, which I think is completely bullshit because there is no way someone older than me is that realfnretarded. But here's the best part. After everyone makes fun of him, his only comeback is something along the lines of "I know more about everything then you do!" Like, what the fuck? Why would his parents keep him alive this long? I woulda stabbed this fucker as soon as he slipped out of the womb. He acts all tough on the internet saying he will punch me in my head and he does cocaine every day, like somehow that makes you cool and shit?

Okay, I'm dont venting. I just really hate this kid, and I honestly hope a big black guy rapes him in a dark alley and then curbs him. That would make my day.
I totally agree with you, minus the dying part
Thomas G is offline  
post #10 of 153 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 11:45 AM
Drafted to Smackdown
 
BreakdownV1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Back in Somerset
Posts: 6,164
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Realfnshow should die

Quote:
Originally Posted by LK
I don't think that his attitude on a wrestling forum is a reason to kill him.

But it would make CNN.
Haha <3

He keeps going between mildly okay and borderline tosser imo.


I AM THE ORO

GOO GOO G'JOO MOTHER FUCKER

BreakdownV1 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome