Realfnshow should die - Page 5 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 153 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 02:02 PM
Throwing Punches in Bunches
 
Boss Holt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: In California making part black, part Hispanic, part French babies with Jessica Alba.
Posts: 12,382
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Realfnshow should die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro™
Damn Alba lover.
Nothing wrong with being an Alba lover, better than being a Canadian. Our crazy cowboy prez could take over your country anytime he wants

Oh Shit

Oh yeah, being sarcastic:agree


Boss Holt is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 153 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 02:04 PM
Grabbin' Dat Gem
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: The Weekly Planet
Posts: 75,018
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
                     
Re: Realfnshow should die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabaster Holt
Nothing wrong with being an Alba lover, better than being a Canadian. Our crazy cowboy prez could take over your country anytime he wants

Oh Shit

Oh yeah, being sarcastic
Nothing wrong with being an Alba lover, but the chick is massively overrated. That's all I'm saying.

If only...

Tyrion Lannister is offline  
post #43 of 153 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 02:06 PM
Throwing Punches in Bunches
 
Boss Holt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: In California making part black, part Hispanic, part French babies with Jessica Alba.
Posts: 12,382
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Realfnshow should die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro™
Nothing wrong with being an Alba lover, but the chick is massively overrated. That's all I'm saying.
So is Ken Kennedy.......


Boss Holt is offline  
post #44 of 153 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 02:06 PM
Who gives a ****
 
Danomac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Anytown, Canada
Posts: 2,817
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Realfnshow should die

The only thing funny out of this was the dude who started this thread calling a person kid when he is 14. That made me laugh. HARD. What a pet peeve that is for me.

Sarcasm is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I just wish Alabaster would stop putting "Between Jessica Alba's legs" for his location when he is really located "In Heath Ledger's arms up at Brokeback Mountain".
Danomac is offline  
post #45 of 153 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 02:07 PM
Grabbin' Dat Gem
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: The Weekly Planet
Posts: 75,018
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
                     
Re: Realfnshow should die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabaster Holt
So is Ken Kennedy.......
So is Samoa Joe.......

If only...

Tyrion Lannister is offline  
post #46 of 153 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 02:08 PM
Throwing Punches in Bunches
 
Boss Holt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: In California making part black, part Hispanic, part French babies with Jessica Alba.
Posts: 12,382
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Realfnshow should die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danomac
The only thing funny out of this was the dude who started this thread calling a person kid when he is 14. That made me laugh. HARD. What a pet peeve that is for me.

Sarcasm is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I just wish Alabaster would stop putting "Between Jessica Alba's legs" for his location when he is really located "In Heath Ledger's arms up at Brokeback Mountain".
Ooooooh, a gay joke. Funny real funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian
So is Samoa Joe.......
So is Angle, yeah he's damn near untouchable in the ring and solid on the mic but some people make him out to be the best wrestler in history



Last edited by Boss Holt; 03-28-2006 at 02:16 PM.
Boss Holt is offline  
post #47 of 153 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 02:27 PM
Cutting a shoot promo to get over
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Lakeland, FL
Posts: 7,316
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Realfnshow should die

I wish you'd die, Holt.
The Deaner is offline  
post #48 of 153 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 02:28 PM
Moron
 
mattitude_v2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Chandlers Ford, England
Posts: 664
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Realfnshow should die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_genius 123
What do u expect,he`s like 12 or something.
Wishing death is realy fucked up.
hey. lm 12 and l dont have crappy grammer....except for my "l"s lnstead of "eyes" because my keyboard's "eye" key doesnt work but anyway. lm sure he dldnt really mean that he wanted hlm dead.

l havnt really had any problem wlth readfnshow but l have seen hlm call every n00bs before.
mattitude_v2.0 is offline  
post #49 of 153 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 02:30 PM
The Unoriginator
 
Bubba T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 7,979
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Realfnshow should die

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattitude_v2.0
hey. lm 12 and l dont have crappy grammer....except for my "l"s lnstead of "eyes" because my keyboard's "eye" key doesnt work but anyway. lm sure he dldnt really mean that he wanted hlm dead.

l havnt really had any problem wlth readfnshow but l have seen hlm call every n00bs before.
Gotta love irony.
Bubba T is offline  
post #50 of 153 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 02:31 PM
Cutting a shoot promo to get over
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Lakeland, FL
Posts: 7,316
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Realfnshow should die

I wish you'd die, too!
The Deaner is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome