Bullshit... - Page 6 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #51 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-05-2005, 08:38 PM
Psychotherapist
 
Kaneanite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Ontario, Canada, Eh??
Posts: 9,035
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Bullshit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Man
Agreed. I thought Amish said he didn't want to see anymore of that stuff?
Oshit, is Amish gonna warn or ban me for joking around in a post in the Rants section?! OMF HIDE ME.

Come on, I make weird comments like that all the time, and no one says shit. But suddenly a person who claims they're bisexual and frequently jumps at the chance of mentioning how much they love anal(sup stratusfied) finds it wrong and inappropriate? Right...


The good ol' days.
Kaneanite is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #52 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-05-2005, 08:48 PM
THEY TRIED TO STICK A DEAD BODY INSIDE OF ME!!!
 
I AM SlaM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: The United States of SlaM-erica (Home of the Sputnik)
Posts: 7,477
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Bullshit...

Verbal bitch-slappin's never looked so good!

^^ I AGREE WITH THAT GUY! ^^

If I were a black man...I'd call my penis the Oreo Fun Stick.



I AM SlaM is offline  
post #53 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-05-2005, 09:16 PM
Asking Russo for advice
 
Serwa 666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Elmwood Park, IL
Posts: 1,830
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Bullshit...

god i miss the rants forum. i haven't been here in a long time, but it's still the same as it was back a year ago when i joined
Serwa 666 is offline  
post #54 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-05-2005, 10:37 PM
A Bad ECW Gimmick
 
D-Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 5,935
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Bullshit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneanite
Come on, I make weird comments like that all the time, and no one says shit. But suddenly a person who claims they're bisexual and frequently jumps at the chance of mentioning how much they love anal(sup stratusfied) finds it wrong and inappropriate? Right...
OK... then you both need to find new things to talk about.

LOWER MY REP YOU SONS OF BITCHES
http://www.last.fm/user/DarylSpong/
D-Man is offline  
post #55 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-06-2005, 10:47 AM
Nitemare
Unregistered
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Re: Bullshit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Man
Agreed. I thought Amish said he didn't want to see anymore of that stuff?
I don't care what an Amish says. I'm God.
 
post #56 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-06-2005, 10:59 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: California
Posts: 1,972
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Bullshit...

An Amish? lozlzozl, pwnd.
BabyBoy is offline  
post #57 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-06-2005, 09:19 PM
The Old Man
 
Emperor Swindlertine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: In a house, isn't everybody?
Posts: 2,046
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Bullshit...

rotf at Nitemare

Emperor Swindlertine is offline  
post #58 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-06-2005, 09:24 PM
Moderator
 
ShAnn0n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: A little town where not much happens
Posts: 722
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: Bullshit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneanite
Oshit, is Amish gonna warn or ban me for joking around in a post in the Rants section?! OMF HIDE ME.

Come on, I make weird comments like that all the time, and no one says shit. But suddenly a person who claims they're bisexual and frequently jumps at the chance of mentioning how much they love anal(sup stratusfied) finds it wrong and inappropriate? Right...
Anal sex comment was sarcasm, frequently wtf? People got to exagerate right?
ShAnn0n is offline  
post #59 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-07-2005, 12:40 AM
Shazam!
 
TheUnholyDragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Ajax, Ontario
Posts: 3,243
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Bullshit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShAnn0n
Anal sex comment was sarcasm, frequently wtf? People got to exagerate right?
It seems like it, yeah...

THIS MAN SPEAKS TRUTH!


McQueen says:
WWE should do an angle where Nick Hogan hits Stone Cold with a car
so they can set up the Hogan/Austin dream match that will never happen



Brad Payne
2006 Last Resort Winner
EPW Deathmatch Champion: October 20, 2005 - January 26, 2006
EPW Tag Team Champions (w/ Jake Steel): June 26, 2006 - October 24, 2006
EPW Primetime Champion: December 20, 2006 - April 8, 2007 *stripped*
EPW Champion: January 13, 2007 - October 28, 2007

Brendan Black
EPW TV Champion December 10, 2006 - January 21, 2007
2009 Last Resort Winner
EPW Champion: April 14, 2009 - November 8, 2009
TheUnholyDragon is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome