Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response
View Single Post
post #1515 of (permalink) Old 07-17-2011, 01:22 AM
King James

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE: A Strong Response

King James' RAW Review
Ah the diary that first influenced me to join this place. I remember this all the way back from the Triple H/Vince McMahon feud at Armageddon and the Kane/Cena/Orton match at WrestleMania. Anyways, I like the way the words go in like "y'know" and stuff like that. Sheamus is serious and I wonder if he will indeed put them out. The fact Ryder lasted three paragraphs is a good thing for him. Big win for Batista. Good win for the Miz. Don't know what feud he's in, but oh well. It's been nice seeing how good he's doing since I've been reading again. Many diaries in the past have DiBiase/Jackson tandems. Anyways, this is a good one so far. Undertaker/DiBiase is a dream feud. Show, Gabriel, and Young in the main event? Someone believes alot of their future. Show should be added to the WWE Title Match. Never mind, just seen the Loser Leaves Town thing. Can you explain what that means to me? Anyways solid show as always. Keep it up.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome